Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Moon Landing: HOAX?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 17 May 2004 - 03:19 PM

Debate set up by Saucy.  The two chosen for this debate are Fearfulone and Jasu.  The topic, the moon landing.  Was it a hoax?  Let these two decide.  Fearfulone will debate that it was a hoax and Jasu will debate that it happened.  You have to start off with an introduction, followed by four body posts and end it with a rebuttal, summing up all your evidence.  Good luck and have fun!

#2    Jasu

Jasu

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

• "It was so great, that I am going to have to make up a word to describe it. It was scrumptrilescent."
    - Will Ferrell

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:03 AM

This is my first one, so here goes....

I have reason to believe that the moon landing was as real as an American dream. They had the technology for it. I don't think it really would have mattered if Russia (Soviets) got there first, so I don't think they were pressured. The video footage showed proof that they were there, and was physically accurate. And that the reasons for it being fake is not very convincing or relevant.

For the last time, no means yes.

Sometimes I think I've gone too far. Then I turn on the T.V.

Some people say that the glass is half empty. Some people say that the glass is half full. I say that the glass is twice as big as it is supposed to be.

I got this awesome tickets, and all it cost me was 20% of my brain function. Life is greaawwwaaaaa........aaaaaaa. - Homer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users