Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links.. :)

WOW!

Well just to further confuse you Crikey, evolution is both fact and theory. It took me a while to find a link that presents this notion in a way that can be easily understood, but have a chew on this for starters

http://www.nationala...eoryOrFact.html

http://www.notjustatheory.com/

and just in case you dont read it fully, heres a kicker

"The Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection is our best explanation for the fact of evolution. It has been tested and scrutinized for over 150 years, and is supported by all the relevant observations".

Edited by seeder

If this was an Evolution thread we could have fun chuckling at some of Dr Richard Dawkins quotes, for example-

“My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees"- Dawkins, Climbing Mt Improbable',p 113/14

In other words he's GUESSING that they used to launch themselves out of trees for the hell of it and got splattered on the ground because they hadn't got wings.

Then lo and behold, one arrived on the scene that had somehow miraculously sprouted wings and didn't get splattered..:)

The difference between Hypothesis and Theory is a grey area and often overlaps, for example here are two dictionary definitions i just pulled off the net-

HYPOTHESIS:- A proposition or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena.

THEORY:- a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation.

The dictionary definition isn't quite the same designation as how the terms are used in science. The major difference being that a theory is a scientifically strong/sound hypothesis supported by various evidence, experiments and data. BTW, everything in science is always subject to falsification.

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links.. :)

Uh..no. Evolution is both an observable fact and a theory. But, this is discussion for another thread.

• Like 1

the bible is true to the people who wrote it.all of the things that happened so called miricles could all be explained.

Yes, modern magicians could no doubt copy some of Jesus's miracles, but until David Blaine can bring dead bodies to life, Jesus will be a hard act to follow..:)

PS- if there's a thread here where we can all discuss the nature of this dream we call "reality", we can analyse Jesus's talents as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation'

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.'' - Albert Einstein

"Strawberry Fields, nothing is real" (The Beatles)

"We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.." (The Tempest)

"You can be in my dream if I can be in your dream" (Bob Dylan)

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe

"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14)

In other words he's GUESSING that they used to launch themselves out of trees for the hell of it and got splattered on the ground because they hadn't got wings.

flying squirrels dont get splattered and they dont even have wings.

But as you said, thats for another thread. Got anything to say about the A-Alines?

Evolution is both an observable fact and a theory. But, this is discussion for another thread.

If Evolution is a mix of fact and theory maybe it should be called The FARY of Evolution..:)

But returning to the 'stone' topic and the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", this Bible verse is interesting-

"Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps.."- Jeremiah 31:21 (KJV)

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures...

giza-pyramids.jpg

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Prove it.. ;)

Prove a negative? I thought you were a physicist?

Okay, if you think a negative is provable, please prove that no human has ever existed that has more than 75 teeth.

Look, my statement was a response to the utterly ridiculous claim that electrical energy can be obtained by squeezing granite. Rather than respond with "Oh yeah? PROVE it!" like you, I opted to state that I know for a fact that this is not how piezoelectricity works.

No electrical energy at all is ever available through piezoelectricity. None.

On top of that, granite isn't even the slightest bit piezoelectric.

So, how about you "prove" that I'm wrong?

Anyway I'm thinking in far wider terms than mere electricity, I'm speculating that certain stones may emit as yet unknown types of radiation under certain types of stimuli.

Remember the universe is full of "lines of force" (magnetic,electromagnetic, gravitational etc), and as the earth moves through space, the stones on it are dragged through those lines, possibly triggering radiation of some kind from the stones.

In fact birds might pick up something like it to navigate over long distances which brings us back to the "ancient stones may be alien navigation beacons" theory.

Speculation is fine. However, your speculation above is obviously uninformed. That is, "radiation" is itself associated with each of the fields you listed.

For example, the photon is the carrier of the E-M force. The (theoretical) carrier of the gravitational force is the graviton.

Gravity and electromagnetism can be detected, hence their carriers can be detected and such detection is not only common, you are doing it right now by reading this.

Stating that there "could be" some unknown field that creates some unknown radiation is exactly like me saying that the Great Pyramid was built to constantly create butter pecan ice cream, which constantly flows forth from the apex - only in another dimension so we can't detect it.

IOW, what possible difference could that make?

Harte

• Like 1

But returning to the 'stone' topic and the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", this Bible verse is interesting-

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures...

There you go again!! You have clearly said you dismiss ALL religion, but then quote it when it supports your ideas. How can you be taken seriously?

why not create your very own thread on, as you say "the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", because on your own thread you wont have nearly 400 posts for new readers to get thru.

And have you figured out yet that this thread is haunted by us skeptics? You can also start one on the religious forums....and you may find yourself with some takers for your ideas....

Why should we listen to the prophet Jeremiah, when he specifically orders us to ignore him?

Jeremiah 23:16:

Thus says the LORD of hosts, “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you.

They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination,

Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Harte

• Like 1

Guys, guys, if you want a religious debate, nominate a sub-forum and i'll be glad to meet you there.. :)

Meanwhile back to the Ancient Stones topic-

The classic 1970's film drama 'The Stone Tape' explored the possibility that stones are like "recording tape".

A high-tech team of electronics experts rents an old mansion to work in, but when several of them see a ghost they divert all their efforts into trying to electronically triggering it to appear to order, as in this clip where they try different sound frequencies etc. (***volume warning***)

(Incidentally their computer seems to go haywire at 1:20, printing out words like "pray"..."soul"...

[media=]

[/media]

The full film used to be on youtube but they recently pulled it except for a few snippets, but I think it's available on DVD.

Incidentally here's a still screenshot of the ghost they keep seeing; a screaming young Victorian servant girl.

There's a neat twist in the ending which I won't give away; suffice to say they neglected to wonder what made her scream in the first place a century ago...

stone-tape-look.gif

Edited by Crikey

Guys, guys, if you want a religious debate, nominate a sub-forum and i'll be glad to meet you there.. :)

Meanwhile back to the Ancient Stones topic-

The classic 1970's film drama 'The Stone Tape' explored the possibility that stones are like "recording tape".

A high-tech team of electronics experts rents an old mansion to work in, but when several of them see a ghost they divert all their efforts into trying to electronically triggering it to appear to order, as in this clip where they try different sound frequencies etc. (***volume warning***)

(Incidentally their computer seems to go haywire at 1:20, printing out words like "pray"..."soul"...

[media=]

[/media]

The full film used to be on youtube but they recently pulled it except for a few snippets, but I think it's available on DVD.

Incidentally here's a still screenshot of the ghost they keep seeing; a screaming young Victorian servant girl.

There's a neat twist in the ending which I won't give away; suffice to say they neglected to wonder what made her scream in the first place a century ago...

stone-tape-look.gif

I don't understand what you are implying. Is this just an off-topic suggestion of a film to watch? That's fine with me. It does look like an interesting movie.

or

Are you using this as evidence for your idea? That's a Zoser tactic. Zoser said that if it is on video than it is true. Logical people know how faulty that remark is.

So the plot line for a movie made for entertainment seems like as good an idea as any other? Sorry Crikey but you really need to offer some scientific evidence of your proposal in order for it to be taken as legitimate. Otherwise it is just a flight of fantasy. Furthermore, I'm still not sure why ET would need navigation beacons when I'm pretty sure that significant mapping/navigating methods en route are a fairly good prerequisite for space travel.

• Like 1

Nominate a forum for you? Try the below, have a look at the topics first to be sure whatever you post isnt already being discussed...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showforum=116

and

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showforum=95

I may check what you post out, but Im not really one to debunk/discuss religions, Id sooner not even discuss it with anyone, so you may get a rest from me pulling posts to pieces!

It's YOU who started it.

And with a reason: you resent skeptics attacking to AA fantasy that you believe in, so you try to derail this thread with your nonsensical posts using quotes from the Bible.

• Like 1

A good picture showing nodules on the external Coricancha wall.

Notice how they have a radius making them unsuitable for rope holds or levers.

cuzco-4.jpg

Anyway good evening all.

How is everyone?

Edited by zoser

A good picture showing nodules on the external Coricancha wall.

Notice how they have a radius making them unsuitable for rope holds or levers.

Anyway good evening all.

How is everyone?

so what? Nodules again eh?

SO?

SO? Whats the deal with nodules? Did aliens do it, or not? If not, why keep posting on the AA thread?

Dont you ever watch regular TV? Its praps more healthy than youtube!!

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation! Have a look at what youre saying, from someone elses point of view for once, kindly?

Logical people know how faulty that remark is.

Do you happen to know any here? I'm not sure because there are people here that think these nodules are just rope holds. It would be better if the skeptics claimed they were pegs for the workers to hang their coats on.

That's typical archaeological pap.

so what? Nodules again eh?

SO?

SO? Whats the deal with nodules? Did aliens do it, or not? If not, why keep posting on the AA thread?

Dont you ever watch regular TV? Its praps more healthy than youtube!!

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation! Have a look at what youre saying, from someone elses point of view for once, kindly?

Evening seeder.

Details like this are highly significant.

No explanation for it is there? Then we have the same thing going on in Egypt with similar stone. I don't agree with the skeptics tactic of 'we can't explain it so let's bury it'.

There is much to be learned here.

I was thinking about Sacsayhuaman and why there may be no nodules there.

There are however strange pock marks that I remarked earlier in the thread were caused by moulding effects.

Is this evidence of the tuning again? There is more than one way to achieve it.

Again only relatively few blocks at Sacsayhuaman have them. It seems to make sense.

zoser30_zps3fe9d59c.jpg

Edited by zoser

Evening seeder.

Details like this are highly significant.

No explanation for it is there?

Highly significant? To WHOM exactly? I dont see science programmes getting stressed by this, I don't find it in the news, I don't hear anyone else getting insomnia over such a 'puzzle'

Who really gives a merde why they are there? NO-ONE!

And not everything can be explained in this world, thats for sure, for ex, you 'exist' dont you? Whats that all about then?

There are TONNES of things man doesn't know, so whats the big deal?

heres some more things that are mysterious:

http://www.null-hypothesis.co.uk/science/strange-but-true/item/top_ten_science_cant_explain

Highly significant? To WHOM exactly? I dont see science programmes getting stressed by this, I don't find it in the news, I don't hear anyone else getting insomnia over such a 'puzzle'

Who really gives a merde why they are there? NO-ONE!

And not everything can be explained in this world, thats for sure, for ex, you 'exist' dont you? Whats that all about then?

There are TONNES of things man doesn't know, so whats the big deal?

heres some more things that are mysterious:

The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth’s vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock.

Ok, you may say, how does this power plant work? It’s all very well to throw out a broad statement like that which rationalizes your own theory on machining, but we need more facts and proof that what has been stated is more than an interesting and radical theory. It has to have more proof based on truth and fact!

Well let’s start with the power crystal, or transducers. It so happens that the transducers for this power plant are an integral part of the construction that is designed to resonate in harmony with the pyramid itself, and also the earth. The King’s Chamber, in which a procession of visitors have noted unusual effects, and in which Tom Danley detected the infrasonic vibrations of the earth, is, in itself, a mighty transducer.

In any machine there are devices that function to make the machine work. This machine was no different. Though the inner chambers and passages of the Great Pyramid seem to be devoid of what we would consider to be mechanical or electrical devices, there are devices still housed there that are similar in nature to mechanical devices created today.

These devices could also be considered to be electrical devices in that they have the ability to convert or transduce mechanical energy into electrical energy. You might think of other examples, as the evidence becomes more apparent. The devices, which have resided inside the Great Pyramid since it was built, have not been recognized for what they truly were. Nevertheless, they were an integral part of this machine’s function.

The granite out of which this chamber is constructed is an igneous rock containing silicon quartz crystals. This particular granite, which was brought from the Aswan Quarries, contains 55% or more quartz crystal.

Read more:

Again only relatively few blocks at Sacsayhuaman have them. It seems to make sense.

What does zoser? What makes sense? And you still havent answered my question. ARE you saying its aliens? Or alien tech lent to man?

The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth’s vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock.

Read more? It was me who posted the damn link to start with.

see bolded above.

So...the pyramid was built to act as an energy chamber, to make power - to power tools to cut rocks? So its not mentioned that energy plants are in other pyramids right?

So...its a bit of an rse-about-face way to build isnt it?

"Tell you what guys, I need your blood sweat and tears to build this massive pyramid...so that...Ive got power to build ...other pyramids"??

Thats what it says zoser!! So how many pyramids, perfect ones mind you, were built after the alleged power plant pyramid? With perfect precision coz they now have power?

And more:

It would be possible to tune a length of granite, such as those found in the Great Pyramid, by altering its physical dimensions. A precise frequency could be attained by either altering the length of the beam, which is allowed to vibrate (as in the playing of stringed instruments), or by removing material from the beam’s mass, as in the tuning of bells. (A bell is tuned to a fundamental hum and its harmonics by removing metal from critical areas.) Striking it while it was being held in a position similar to that of the beams above the King’s Chamber, as one would strike a tuning fork, could induce oscillation of the beam. The frequency of the vibration would be sampled and more material removed until the correct frequency had been reached.

I believe that the Peruvian walls were serving a similar purpose. Built deliberately from quartz rock when other softer alternatives were readily available. Back to Egypt it is written that the red granite was transported hundreds of miles!

Why? It must have been desperately needed to make the machine function. Otherwise more limestone would have been used. Simple.

What does zoser? What makes sense? And you still havent answered my question. ARE you saying its aliens? Or alien tech lent to man?

Does it matter? Advanced tech must have come from outside the planet whoever was deploying it.