Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

9/11 another way...

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#1    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

OK, I'm sure there's 300 or so threads about 9/11, but hopefully this'll be different.  Let's do it the other way round...

Let's say that I recently woke up from a 20 year coma,  for some reason, the first thing I saw was a couple of hours news footage of 9/11, but without sound, or any station ID's or tickertapes or anything.  Basically, just the raw footage.

So I've seen the event, with very little (if any) background knowledge at all...

So bearing that in mind, first question.  Who did it?

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Spinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

OK, I'm sure there's 300 or so threads about 9/11, but hopefully this'll be different.  Let's do it the other way round...

Let's say that I recently woke up from a 20 year coma,  for some reason, the first thing I saw was a couple of hours news footage of 9/11, but without sound, or any station ID's or tickertapes or anything.  Basically, just the raw footage.

So I've seen the event, with very little (if any) background knowledge at all...

So bearing that in mind, first question.  Who did it?

The answer would be you don't know. There is no possible way from watching the videos of knowing who done it.

The only things to take into account would be:
  • Who could have overpowered the crew? (who are most likely ex military - In this case they where, but you wouldn't know that from the footage obviously)
  • Why did the other building collapse like a demolition job?
  • What kind of planes where they?

Those are the questions I would ask, but depends on your life experience or skill set I suppose. If you where a pilot, demolition expert or some other profession etc, you would ask more in depth questions.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

Coffey, on 03 May 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

The answer would be you don't know. There is no possible way from watching the videos of knowing who done it.

I know "I" wouldn't know purely from the videos.  That's why I'm asking a group of people.

I'll move on to more complex questions at some point.  But I believe someone seeing the event, with no information would assume initially it was an accident, then  after the second plane hit, that it was a deliberate attack.  So, in this situation, this person is asking 'Who and Why'.  They would be the first questions on most people's mind.

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,859 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

Terrorists comes to the first mind

#5    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

The New Richard Nixon, on 03 May 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

Terrorists comes to the first mind

... either that or if the person happens to watch History Chanel after his 20 year coma, everything spectacular or mysterious would have a single explanation - Extraterrestrials from the future a.k.a. Ancient Aliens.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#6    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

As much as I love that show...  Terrorists is a reasonable answer, as it hits who and why at the same time.

Which terrorists?

#7    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

follow the money.

#8    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Little Fish, on 03 May 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

follow the money.

Nuh-uh. I don't think it was the Jews.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#9    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,859 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Spinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

As much as I love that show...  Terrorists is a reasonable answer, as it hits who and why at the same time.

Which terrorists?
any who is against the US

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,528 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

Spinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

I know "I" wouldn't know purely from the videos.  That's why I'm asking a group of people.

I'll move on to more complex questions at some point.  But I believe someone seeing the event, with no information would assume initially it was an accident, then  after the second plane hit, that it was a deliberate attack.  So, in this situation, this person is asking 'Who and Why'.  They would be the first questions on most people's mind.
Do not know what you are getting at here, can you bring on your more complex questions now please, because so far what you have said is pretty obvious, you would not know.

Edited by freetoroam, 03 May 2013 - 10:39 AM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#11    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yes, "I" would not know.  So I'm asking people who might.  So far it's terrorists, who have problems with the USA.  That hardly narrows it down.

What's the official line?

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,001 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

Spinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

What if, before you fell into your 20 year coma, you had knowledge that the USAF had been flying drones since 1948 or so?  Would you suspect drones?

And of course if TV without audio was the only source of information, you would not have actually seen the aircraft that hit the first tower, so you would not know what type or size airplane it was, and so part of your knowledge would be incomplete.

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,502 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

just from the video footage?  with no background knowledge?   I would guess it was the act of someone insane.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#14    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,150 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

If you have been in a coma for 20 years your not going to have the slightest clue who did this outside of it being a nut.  If there's no sound you might even think it was a movie trailer.

#15    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

By observing the footage only, you could conclude that one plane crash could have been an accident.  The second plane crash would indicate that it was on purpose.  That would place the blame on the pilots of both planes.  You would have to consider: did the normal airline pilots conspire together for some unknown reason, or did hijackers take over and carry out a plan?  The simpler explanation would be hijackers, which could lead you to the possibility of terrorism.  That would be my way of thinking about it.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users