Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Demon summoning.

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1    evil yoshi

evil yoshi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

Is it possible for me to summon a demon? i dont want it to do my bidding, i want to talk with one, then i could ask it questions about things like if hell is real, whats it like, and where is it from. how would i summon a demon? has anybody actually done this?

#2    bblee

bblee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

ermmm.. it does not make sense. If you just want to ask about such things, why don you summon angels instead?? What makes you think the demon wont lie to you  :devil:

easily bored..

#3    evil yoshi

evil yoshi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

View Postbblee, on 04 August 2011 - 06:18 AM, said:

ermmm.. it does not make sense. If you just want to ask about such things, why don you summon angels instead?? What makes you think the demon wont lie to you  :devil:
\

because demons are cooler, and i dont even think angels exist. i actually think demons are some sort of spirit, maybe just a bad one, or something that everyone lies about. i just really want to see one too.

#4    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

View Postevil yoshi, on 04 August 2011 - 06:10 AM, said:

Is it possible for me to summon a demon?

No.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#5    George Ford

George Ford

Shadow Slayer

• 2,712 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

Is it possible for me to summon a demon? i dont want it to do my bidding, i want to talk with one, then i could ask it questions about things like if hell is real, whats it like, and where is it from. how would i summon a demon? has anybody actually done this?

Yes it is possible, but you will likely die in the process.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#6    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

View Postbulveye, on 04 August 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

Yes it is possible, but you will likely die in the process.

As someone who has worked with several grimoires and rituals which claim to do just that, I can say that this is utterly false. They don't work, unless you consider driving yourself into a state of self-hypnosis and delusion to be a success.

Edited by Cybele, 04 August 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#7    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,969 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

View PostCybele, on 04 August 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

As someone who has worked with several grimoires and rituals which claim to do just that, I can say that this is utterly false. They don't work, unless you consider driving yourself into a state of self-hypnosis and delusion to be a success.

Try doing it during a lucid dream though. So if you are using sigils and calling the name(vibrating the name)try that while dreaming. From what I have gathered people do the rituals inorder to be on the astral(one reason anyway), so when dreaming you are basically already there. Its like a short cut imo and very effective.

Sure people can say "well your just dreaming" but you can feel the experience/presence. You can also maybe test things and compare things. So maybe pick a sigil/name of a demon/angel and call them into your dreaming and then later read about the one you called to see how it matches up.

Once I dreamt of a certain being and He wore a certain thing which had a shape and colour and was woven into His clothing. Many years later I recognised a picture of Him from a website by chance and so I looked up infomation about Him(so I had never read about it before)and I found a symbol in regards to Him was the same as what I had dreamt. It was like a sigil, so I recognised the sigil because it was what He wore but it was much more than just a sigil.

He also told me a few things which came true later. One of which was a warning of something big for me which was coming up.

So for the OP just test things for yourself. I read the other day that 'A truth that is not your own is no truth at all', which I liked and thought might be suited here.

Edited by Kazahel, 05 August 2011 - 03:08 AM.

#8    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:16 AM

View PostKazahel, on 05 August 2011 - 03:07 AM, said:

Try doing it during a lucid dream though. So if you are using sigils and calling the name(vibrating the name)try that while dreaming. From what I have gathered people do the rituals inorder to be on the astral(one reason anyway), so when dreaming you are basically already there. Its like a short cut imo and very effective.

I personally rarely have lucid dreams, and when I do I'm aware but can't really control them. I don't think this would work for me, but maybe the OP would benefit from trying it.

#9    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,969 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

View PostCybele, on 05 August 2011 - 03:16 AM, said:

I personally rarely have lucid dreams, and when I do I'm aware but can't really control them. I don't think this would work for me, but maybe the OP would benefit from trying it.

If you can get good at having lucid dreams give it a try. Just set it as a goal.

And I wouldnt bother wasting time with the rituals in dreams,  mainly vibrate the name.

#10    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:30 AM

If I was a demon, do you honestly think I'd let some pathetic human summon me? There's your common sense answer, no, you can't summon demons.

#11    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:31 AM

You can hear what others have to say but only you can answer this question. You can study and try things but in the end you decide what summoning a demon and talking to it means to you. I see the questions being vague and having too many answers.

#12    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

View Postsilentshadow, on 05 August 2011 - 03:31 AM, said:

You can study and try things but in the end you decide what summoning a demon and talking to it means to you. I see the questions being vague and having too many answers.

To elaborate on this, very few people who claim to evoke demons say they see an entity manifest right in front of them or hear a voice as if another person were in the room speaking to them. About 99% of accounts out there relate little more than vague feelings of presence or people using a black mirror scrying technique seeing their faces distort into a beastly one. The people who perform these rituals are usually more concerned with having their demands fulfilled than receiving physical manifestations of entities.

For me personally, the only thing that "worked" for ostensibly receiving communication was entering a meditative or trance state, or it would happen during the hypnagogic (brink  of falling asleep) state. Even then, it's hard to buy that you couldn't be subconsciously making it all up yourself.

Edited by Cybele, 05 August 2011 - 03:59 AM.

#13    evil yoshi

evil yoshi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

yeah, its just something that would be fun to try. i mean ive always wanted to see if these creatures exist, and what they are really like. they might not be all bad.

#14    RM000

RM000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

Demons are no fun & games, and if you ever come into contact with one you should never ask it about anything todo with religion like hell, And if demons exist i can make the agrument that angels exsit it all goes back too push and pull.

#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,831 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

View PostRM000, on 07 August 2011 - 12:50 AM, said:

Demons are no fun & games, and if you ever come into contact with one you should never ask it about anything todo with religion like hell, And if demons exist i can make the agrument that angels exsit it all goes back too push and pull.
How many hit points do they usually have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users