Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Dark Figure

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

• Let's do this!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostPulsar_J, on 12 September 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

Wow, I have only recently thought I'd see if for other people, these things tend to move in order. Someone I know told me about a time when he had sleep paralysis, but he thought it was a demon, but he described that it came toward him down the hallway in a perfect straight line and when it turned into his bedroom it turned in a perfect corner way if that makes sense (what he saw was a black hooded figure, about a foot off the ground too). I get sleep paralysis and have seen some strange things but I have noticed that they move in a strange perfect order, like as if they aren't natural or are programmed. People who report alien abduction experiences also sometimes tend to describe that the aliens seem to move quite rigidly or stiff. I have no idea what I think about it, just pondering different/similar characteristics of such experiences.
Come to think about it, since i only saw this figure for 2-3 seconds, I think it WAS a hooded figure. becuase it was pitch black ffrom head to toe. Maybe a demon? Who knows...

#17    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• 1,162 posts

• Let's do this!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostBeany, on 12 September 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

Maybe it's been around more than once but you only SAW it just the one time.
I guess, but me at that age (8) I was only playing around outside with my friends and having good childhood fun. :)

#18    Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 192 posts

• Learn, wonder, smile...

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

It can be difficult with the passage of time to know just what it was... I've been in the shower before and kind of heard noises that could be strange but I put them down to the sound of the water distorting things and muffling them sort of.  So my question is (if you remember), when you heard the knocks was the water running?

Also what happened next?  Did you tell your mum?

#19    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• 1,162 posts

• Let's do this!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostSunny Day, on 13 September 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

It can be difficult with the passage of time to know just what it was... I've been in the shower before and kind of heard noises that could be strange but I put them down to the sound of the water distorting things and muffling them sort of.  So my question is (if you remember), when you heard the knocks was the water running?

Also what happened next?  Did you tell your mum?
Yes, I remember. The water wasn't running at all, completely shut off. What happened next was, I asked who it was, noone answered, I quickly covered myself with the towel, opened the door, and there it was, the tall, pitch black figure that was floating. Yes, I told my mom after she came back with her friend from the laundy that was down the hall from the apartment.

#20    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

View Postjulis92, on 01 August 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

So, this happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was living in Long Beach, California at the time. It was the year 2001. I was living in an apartment building, I was taking a shower, and my mom was in the laundry room with her friend down the hall from the apartment. The bathroom had 2 doors; one for the sink and the other for the toilet and the bathtub. So, I was alone of coourse, and someone knoecked the door 3 times, I said "who is it?" Nobody answered. And, for some reason, I just knew it wasnt my mom because she woud've said my name. So, I wrapped myself in my towel, opened the door, and there it was. I saw a tall, pitch black figure. It wasn't walking, it was floating. And from what I remember, it passed by the hall towards the kitchen. I felt like following it, but afraid at the same time. I remember feeling like it was there for a long time, but it just passed by for 3 or 4 seconds. Now that I'm older and that I keep thinking about, I keep wondering to myself, what was it? why did it appear to me only that time in my life? could it be something good or bad?

OP, i think it was a random encounter with a shadow demon. if you stop thinking about it, it won't happen again. thinking about them is like inviting them in your life.

#21    commedia

commedia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• April sweet is coming in, let the feast of fools begin!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

View PostPulsar_J, on 12 September 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

it came toward him down the hallway in a perfect straight line and when it turned into his bedroom it turned in a perfect corner way if that makes sense (what he saw was a black hooded figure, about a foot off the ground too)

I have seen a dark cloaked figure hovering/floating about half a foot, give or take, off of the floor. It crept up silently and how it caught my attention was something moving infront of the oven-clock in the unlit kitchen. it's up 4 steps and there is no door there and the couch where I was was only a few feet from the steps. We were very close and just kind of stared at eachother. Was in shock for a few minutes. Hadn't seen anything so clear and there before that, had only ever really heard things or saw something darting through quickly that wasn't fully opaque. This guy was. Filled the entire doorway almost except for it's sides to the door way which consisted of only a few inches and then the space between it's bottom and the floor.

Eventually it seemed right to speak to it since it looked like it was contemplating whether or not to come down the stairs towards me or not. It would kind of twitch/lean/star out forwards an inch or two and then settle back in place. So I spoke up and asked "Hey, what's up? What are you doing here?" and it backed up a few feet then was gone in a matter of a few seconds.  This was such a long time ago. Been a few years, maybe 6years give or take a few months? The every second of the encounter has been burned into my memory. Haven't seen it since either. But have seen shadow figures and other, more human-like, beings pace through and venture through the kitchen from time to time. They always either look towards whoever is looking at them or they keep perfect eye contact the entire time they are up there. One looked so real I had grabbed a wooden stool seat/top and ran out after him. Didn't realize something about his look was wayyyyyyyyyy off until I'd stopped for a moment and could actually think about what had happened instead of "WHO IS IN MY HOUSE? OOOOH NO. Not going to happen, bro."

Others in my family, majorly (almost exclusively) the women as far as I know, have seen someone/thing walk through the kitchen before that wasn't there at all.

A lot of people seem to have encounters with shadow people in hats, cloaks, and/or straight up body figures all over the place. Maybe it was a manifestation of something within you or another family member at the time, maybe it was drawn towards it, or they just get around quite a bit and hop around house to house to see who notices them.

"We often confuse what we wish for with what is."

#22    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• 1,162 posts

• Let's do this!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostXingWi, on 16 September 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

OP, i think it was a random encounter with a shadow demon. if you stop thinking about it, it won't happen again. thinking about them is like inviting them in your life.
First of all, I never think about it all the time, because if I do, then maybe it will come back. But what I said was that it has made me wonder what it was this whole time. I haven't seen anything else after that happened all these years

#23    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

View Postjulis92, on 18 September 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

First of all, I never think about it all the time, because if I do, then maybe it will come back. But what I said was that it has made me wonder what it was this whole time. I haven't seen anything else after that happened all these years

And thats why I said it was probably a random encounter. Consider yourself lucky. If you are not sensitive to otherwordly entities and you wont think about that encounter then there are not too many chances that you will see it again. However, if you are sensitive or it was a deliberate manifestation or an attempt to contact you, you might encounter it again because these things are always around every living human being. These are the demons that a majority of holy scriptures speak of. Belief in true God is the only thing that can defeat these demonic entities.

They also form a dark part of ourselves and are bound to each human for life, which some psychologists tried to explain away as shadow-self as a part of human psyche. However, this inner shadow is very living and forms a bridge betwen your mind and the extrinsic demons and thats how they come to know your secrets and your thoughts. Many encounters are manifestations of extrinsic demons and some very few are manifestation of your own inner-shadow doppelganger.

If you want to know more you can PM me anytime.

Edited by XingWi, 18 September 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#24    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• 1,162 posts

• Let's do this!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostXingWi, on 18 September 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

And thats why I said it was probably a random encounter. Consider yourself lucky. If you are not sensitive to otherwordly entities and you wont think about that encounter then there are not too many chances that you will see it again. However, if you are sensitive or it was a deliberate manifestation or an attempt to contact you, you might encounter it again because these things are always around every living human being. These are the demons that a majority of holy scriptures speak of. Belief in true God is the only thing that can defeat these demonic entities.

They also form a dark part of ourselves and are bound to each human for life, which some psychologists tried to explain away as shadow-self as a part of human psyche. However, this inner shadow is very living and forms a bridge betwen your mind and the extrinsic demons and thats how they come to know your secrets and your thoughts. Many encounters are manifestations of extrinsic demons and some very few are manifestation of your own inner-shadow doppelganger.

If you want to know more you can PM me anytime.
In God I do believe for I am a Christian myself :) And, yes only God can take away these demonic beings. I'm just glad nothing like this has happened again.

#25    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,181 posts

• ~*★*~Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.~*★*~

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:19 AM

Since it happened a while back, maybe you are mixing up a scary emotional moment with a dream and it has nothing to do with the paranormal at all.

Could have been a hypnagogic hallucination or sleep paralysis that you remember differently after the passage of time.

Just my couple of cents.

Posted Image

♥DA♥

#26    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,066 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

i had the same kind of experience at the same exact age when i was little only though i was in bed. Never happaned again but thats what got me into the Paranormal. I thought it was my mom to when i called to "it" but it didnt respond even though she would.

It's almost kinda spookey how similar are experiences are.

Edited by stevemagegod, 25 September 2012 - 01:54 AM.

#27    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,145 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostXingWi, on 16 September 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

I wonder why Xingwi ;)

Edited by Seeker79, 27 September 2012 - 08:05 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#28    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 27 September 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

I wonder why Xingwi ;)

You again! :lol:

I have explained in my next post why.

I'm not even about to start this again but I think that last time when it happened someone left saying it wasn't going anywhere.

BTW I wanted to know... Did you get to meet your employer yet?

If you happen to meet him, can you please pass on this message. Tell him it's never going to happen. Tell him he can never establish his kingdom on earth. It has always been and will always be God's kingdom alone.  :tu: :D

#29    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,145 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostXingWi, on 27 September 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

You again! :lol:

I have explained in my next post why.

I'm not even about to start this again but I think that last time when it happened someone left saying it wasn't going anywhere.

BTW I wanted to know... Did you get to meet your employer yet?

If you happen to meet him, can you please pass on this message. Tell him it's never going to happen. Tell him he can never establish his kingdom on earth. It has always been and will always be God's kingdom alone.  :tu: :D
Oh come off it. :) if here is any kind of evil establishment it's religions. Even the suggestion that I'm under some demonic influence makes me laugh.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#30    wiccanwarrior

wiccanwarrior

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

Mmmmmmmmm? maybe this spirit was not demonic but maybe a bad earrhbound?  eh, etheir way it not good might i sujjest burning sage? or spreeading a protective salt line around your house bedrooms bathrooms kitchen ect? hope this advice hellps :)

btw I seen this stuff in action and it works buut white magic works too.........??

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users