Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6661    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Ok since zoser seems to keep missing my posts with a few questions.. so I will re do them.. and I think I will even PM them to him..
now Jean Pierre is a construction engineer

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

I've looked at your post.  It's a bit like the pyramid.  Empty.  Tombs were not built like that in Ancient Egypt.  There is evidence of crude underground tombs contemporary and earlier with the GP and also later (the Valley of the Kings).  This is not how the Egyptians buried their dead.  Mr O posted images of these earlier in the thread.

It's not how they constructed buildings either.  They were artistic people obsessed with the after life which they were totally compelled to describe in heiroglyphs and art.  Yet there is nothing.

Nothing fits the tomb theory.  Nothing even ties this building back to the Egyptians.  It's a total anomaly.  

It doesn't surprise me that the archaeologists support Houdin.  They have to because their funding and livelihood depends on it now.  If any other alternative theory gains credibility they will be discredited beyond belief and this awful state of denial and protectionism is what runs the world.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld.  I cannot believe that you are not aware of this.  It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world.  You must have come across it.

Posted Image

#6662    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld. I cannot believe that you are not aware of this.  It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world.  You must have come across it.

That statement sounds like pure  delusion zoser, mixed with paranoia, it really does - and Im not trying to insult you with it...  and BTW, you said its not a European problem....OK so how long has Egypt, ie North Africa been part of Europe?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6663    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

I'm sure you know all of this but please read it carefully.  This is what we actually know of how they buried Kings.  Emphasise the words 'actually know'.

The Early Dynastic cemetery is located about half a kilometre into the desert on the west bank of the Nile, backed by a line of cliffs that form a broad embayment cut by deep ravine. The tombs themselves were on a low rise overlooking the wadi that ran from the cliffs to the cultivation. The site is known as Umm al-Qa’ab (“mother of pots”) from the huge deposits of broken food vessels left as offerings by ancient visitors to the site (left).

The tombs were first investigated by Émile Amélineau in the 1890’s and, more systematically, by Flinders Petrie from 1899-1901. Since the 1970’s the site has been re-investigated by the German Archaeological Institute, most recently under the direction of Günter Dreyer.

The earlier excavations uncovered the subterranean chambers of a number of tombs associated with all of the pharaohs of Dynasty I and the final two of Dynasty II.

The tombs had been thoroughly ransacked in antiquity but the robber’s were not interested in items with little market value. Only a few broken fragments were found out of what must have been a substantial amount of grave goods.

Pottery vessels containing food and drink were not of much use to them but are of enormous importance to scholars because they include the name of the owner of the estate that produced them. Similarly, the boxes of jewellery, the furnishings and the items of clothing placed in the tomb were labelled with tags made out of ivory or wood.

They give the type of artefact to which it was attached along with the name of its owner and there was often a summary of the year’s significant events. The label of Den (right) was attached to a pair of sandals (drawn on the reverse) and shows pharaoh smiting an Asiatic chieftain with the serekh bearing his name between them.

These sealings and labels are the only means by which the ownership of the tombs can be determined—no intact burials have been found and the only human remains belong to servants found in subsidiary graves associated with the tombs and part of a detached arm found in the Tomb of Djer.

Posted Image

Anything else regarding how Egyptian Kings were buried is sheer speculation with not a shred of supporting evidence.

This is how they did it.  Unless anyone can come along with new evidence to say otherwise.

That this reasoning does not occur to ancient historians only paints them in an extremely poor light, because they have a hypothesis that stands up to neither reason or evidence.

http://www.odysseyad...bas/abydos.html

Edited by zoser, 09 February 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

#6664    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

That this reasoning does not occur to ancient historians

Ancient historians? Well what the heck did ancient historians know compared to modern historians?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6665    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

I'm sure you know all of this but please read it carefully.  

and how many times have YOU been asked to kindly read something, and then you never bothered. Even things like DingoLingo's latest email requesting answers prev ignored?

#6666    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

when it comes to Ancient Egypt and good source of info and knowledge is to start with the real expert, not moneymaking tarts like Dunn who knows nothing..

"The layout of the cemetery of the pyramid builders further supports the idea that the workmen were divided into gangs, and that each gang had an overseer and a name. For example, the name of the gang “friends of Khufu” is recorded in the 5 relieving chambers above the king’s burial chamber in the Great Pyramid"

http://www.drhawass....-builders-found

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#6667    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

and how many times have YOU been asked to kindly read something, and then you never bothered. Even things like DingoLingo's latest email requesting answers prev ignored?

All I'm saying and quite reasonably so is this is what we actually know of how they buried royalty.  It's consistent all though the three kingdoms.  Nothing else is known or can be backed up with evidence.

Posted Image

#6668    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

when it comes to Ancient Egypt and good source of info and knowledge is to start with the real expert, not moneymaking tarts like Dunn who knows nothing..

"The layout of the cemetery of the pyramid builders further supports the idea that the workmen were divided into gangs, and that each gang had an overseer and a name. For example, the name of the gang “friends of Khufu” is recorded in the 5 relieving chambers above the king’s burial chamber in the Great Pyramid"

http://www.drhawass....-builders-found

Divided into gangs.  Yes I'm sure they were.  That really tells us a lot doesn't it!  Has it occurred to you that the pyramid may have been repaired in Khufu's time?

Did these friends of Khufu think to honour him with a single relief, heiroglyph, or even some colour perhaps?  They didn't did they?  I wonder why not?

Posted Image

#6669    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Divided into gangs.  Yes I'm sure they were.  That really tells us a lot doesn't it!  Has it occurred to you that the pyramid may have been repaired in Khufu's time?

Did these friends of Khufu think to honour him with a single relief, heiroglyph, or even some colour perhaps?  They didn't did they?  I wonder why not?

And have you not discovered yet in your 'research'  that the pyramid was plundered very early on, and took a lot of damage? And have you also found the answer if the mid was even finished or not? And if not, why not?

whoops forgot to add a link...and zoser only needs read the last 2 paragraphs

http://www.jstor.org...showAccess=true

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 10:04 AM.

#6670    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

These guys have done their homework too.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=gLs4cWLC0n0#!

Posted Image

#6671    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

And have you not discovered yet in your 'research'  that the pyramid was plundered very early on, and took a lot of damage? And have you also found the answer if the mid was even finished or not? And if not, why not?

whoops forgot to add a link...and zoser only needs read the last 2 paragraphs

http://www.jstor.org...showAccess=true

No evidence of any gold or precious adornment found in the GP simple.  If there was gold it was most likely for functional purposes.  I can tell you with absolute certainty there was never any adorning or ritual treasure in there.

Posted Image

#6672    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Here's more research:

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.

Very interesting reading.

http://www.ancient-w....com/tesla.html

Posted Image

#6673    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

These guys have done their homework too.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=gLs4cWLC0n0#!

Instantly DISMISSED as the first thing it shows is the 'Dendera lights' which we have already debunked. If they show stuff like that they are WAY BEHIND any kind of decent research and are just regurgitating the same old poop that is so alluring to people like yourself.

YOU really need to check the sources zoser,

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 10:27 AM.

#6674    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

No evidence of any gold or precious adornment found in the GP simple.  If there was gold it was most likely for functional purposes.  I can tell you with absolute certainty there was never any adorning or ritual treasure in there.

where was king tut and all his gold found?  And you still havent answered the following

#6675    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Everyone should watch this one... all that damn soot those electric lights generated eh?

Transcript here for those who cant watch vids

http://ancientaliens...nscripts/112-2/

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.