Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Dean: the Coming of Nibiru

Link.....BOB DEAN: THE COMING OF NIBIRU

In this interview Bob Dean covers a few different subjects. One of the main ones is Nibiru.

It's 1 hour 45 minutes long and IMO very good.

Some of it is so 'out there' that it will stretch the most open-minded.

Is it....could it.....all be true?

Project Camelot is a site where 'whistleblowers' can speak to the public.

Link.....http://www.projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

ENJOY!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• TSS

• Blue^Hunter

• SamWhiteHopi

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think he was credible- I leaned toward believing him when he talked about his experiences in the military, etc.

But some of his more recent encounters and recollections are just simply too far out and hard for me to swallow....

I understand where you're coming from. It is extemely 'far out' and 'hard to swallow'...but the question

is...'Is it true?'

I can't for the life of me think why someone with his credentials and experience would say these things

unless he believed them to be true. And as he was in the position to know highly classified information

he would have a pretty good handle on what was going on.

I watched the interview last night, so I'm still letting it sink in. There isn't a transcript of it yet or I would quote some of it.

Apparently, out of all the interviews on Project Camelot, Bob Dean's 3 that he did a while back, have had the

most responses.

Hi Bee;

I would like to watch this video but its to long and my IP would cripple me for a day if I downloaded it all, Boy I cant wait until we get DSL out here in the styx, I bet its an interesting find tho, Maybe they will put it out in text sometime,

Cheers:)

TFF

Hi Bee;

I would like to watch this video but its to long and my IP would cripple me for a day if I downloaded it all, Boy I cant wait until we get DSL out here in the styx, I bet its an interesting find tho, Maybe they will put it out in text sometime,

Cheers:)

TFF

Hi there....

Again...how frustrating for you not to be able to watch the things that you want to.

The transcript probably won't be too long coming. Although you can't beat being able to

watch the person, pick up on their emotions, get a feel for their personality.

Bob Dean is 79 years old. He's one of what he/they call the 'Old Boys'...a group who have

tried to get info out to the public over the years. He says there are only 12? of them left now.

He touches on the subject of why he has got away with 'spilling the beans' on various subects

and he says that he thinks that there must be someone or some group who want this kind

of info to seep out into the public arena. ??

As I said before...the stuff he talks about is very testing for the most ardent believer....

As I said before...the stuff he talks about is very testing for the most ardent believer....

Well I think it sounds interesting and i am certian there are a good many who wants this to be leaked out, One day it will happen,

I have studied Nibiru right down to its heart and I cant simply believe all of it, I mean the the slavery stuff and the messing with genes to create the humans, As far as Nibiru istself I dont really believe its out there but I would really be interested in seeing this video because i have always had a fasination with this subject,

Regards;

TFF

This was brillient, Bee, thanks. Really, really brillient.

Love&peace,

Sam

This was brillient, Bee, thanks. Really, really brillient.

Love&peace,

Sam

Yay!........ :tu:

I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

I must admit that at the end of watching it, I shed a few tears and said aloud "Bless You, Bob, Bless You."

If it all transpires as he says then interviews like this are history in the making.

That's the thing about Nibiru. Either it will happen and be obvious to all....or it won't. If it's going to

happen, it can't be kept secret/quiet after a certain point. So we shall see in the next 2 - 3 years.....

I have studied Nibiru right down to its heart and I cant simply believe all of it, I mean the the slavery stuff and the messing with genes to create the humans, As far as Nibiru istself I dont really believe its out there but I would really be interested in seeing this video because i have always had a fasination with this subject,

I've noticed your views on Nibiru....so I would love you to see the interview and tell me what you think.

But your internet predicament prevents that at the moment....grrrrrrrrrr.

He comes across as very sincere and likable. My best guess tells me that he was exposed to some level of UFO information early on in his military career.

But at some point, I think his imagination overtook his sensibilities. Whether that occurred in the latter part of his military years, or after he got out, I simply have not a clue.

He is a charismatic/likable person.....I think that he is still involved with the military in some small way as a consultant.

Maybe he even has some kind of 'unofficial' authorisation to speak about all this stuff..? I don't know.

To the top!

I've noticed your views on Nibiru....so I would love you to see the interview and tell me what you think.

He is a charismatic/likable person.....I think that he is still involved with the military in some small way as a consultant.

Maybe he even has some kind of 'unofficial' authorisation to speak about all this stuff..? I don't know.

As much as I've enjoyed Mr. Dean's interviews in the past...count me skeptic on his claim of a superlarge body coming in. For one, why aren't amateur astronomers or someone within the govt speaking of it or leaking out the news? Something that size should be discernable as an astral body with even a Celestron bought at the camera shop. The only people speaking of it seems to be UFO type people. And as for the Hopi Blue Star prophecy, I doubt it's Nibiru as well.

Well my views are a bit skeptical but I dont totally dismiss all accounts of it,

I am going to attempt to run the video this morning at 3 am, Hughsnet opens the portal from 3-6 am so software can update and ill check out as much as I can Bee,

Thanks for the post,

TFF

As much as I've enjoyed Mr. Dean's interviews in the past...count me skeptic on his claim of a superlarge body coming in. For one, why aren't amateur astronomers or someone within the govt speaking of it or leaking out the news? Something that size should be discernable as an astral body with even a Celestron bought at the camera shop. The only people speaking of it seems to be UFO type people. And as for the Hopi Blue Star prophecy, I doubt it's Nibiru as well.

Fair enough.

As with a recent episode, regarding a certain date in Oct.... ;) Nibiru is going to be a show

or no show affair. No ifs and buts.

Regarding astronomers reporting a sighting. I am under the impression that in the last few years

ie.since 1983...only infra-red telescopes could see it. But IF/when it gets closer I suppose this might

change to anyone with the right equipment ?

There was a big drama on YouTube a few months ago when a video was posted, that was supposed

to have been footage of Nibiru leaked from the South Pole Telescope. Then the account was said to

have been hacked into and taken over....and...well it all got a bit complicated. You had to be there

really to get a grasp of the ins and outs of the episode.

By the way....have you seen the latest Bob Dean interview that I've linked to?

Oh, and also....if you don't believe him, do you have a theory on why he might say these things?

:tu:

Hi again Bee;

I was able to watch only the first 20 min. of the video and it sounds very interesting, I will attepmt again tommorrow morning, This guy sounds very sincere and he does show alot of knowlege about his studies,,

Regards;

TFF

I have watched the entire PC clip from start to finish. I still like Dean. it's just that sometimes I find he does tend to "stretch veracity" just a tad at times. And this, I feel, is one of those moments.

Something that size should be discernable as an astral body with even a Celestron bought at the camera shop.

That's really all anyone needs to say.

check out this video people...

Good video, Graylady.

Since I have practically no knowledge of the universe regarding where to see what and when, I am interested to hear what those on this site with astronomy knowledge have to say.

What are the two blue trails that are spoken of in the video?

The only thing I know about the viewing of Nibiru is that it is supposed to be only visible from the South Pole presently, and won’t start to be seen by the average Jo at the end of this year or the beginning of the next.

Love&peace,

Sam

Regarding the Hopi prophecies [mentioned a couple of times in this thread] and the Blue and Red Kachina, there are and have been candidates, but as far as my own opinion goes, the Red Kachina sounds pretty much Planet X stuff. Time will tell, and that time is soon thankfully.

The following is from the link http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi12.htm. Bolding is my own.

"When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small Red Star which will come very close and sit in our heavens watching us. Watching us to see how well we have remembered the sacred teachings.

"This Purifier will show us many miraculous signs in our heavens. In this way we will know Creator is not a dream. Even those who do not feel their connection to spirit will see the face of creator across the sky. Things unseen will be felt very strongly.

"Many things will begin to occur that will not make sense, for reality will be shifting back in and out of the dream state. There will be many doorways to the lower world that will open at this time. Things long forgotten will come back to remind us of our past creations. All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World.

"We will receive many warnings allowing us to change our ways from below the Earth as well as above. Then one morning in a moment. We will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood, many things will then begin to happen that right now we are nor sure of their exact nature. For much of reality will not be as it is now.

"There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and some that we have never seen. The nature of mankind will appear strange in these times we walk between worlds and we will house many spirits even within our bodies After a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth. But not until the Purifier has left his mark upon the universe.

"No thing living will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures. Remembering that we are the caretakers, the fire keepers of the Spirit. Our relatives from the Stars are coming home to see how well we have faired in our journey.”

Please note that there are several Hopi tribes with their own versions of stories and takes on prophecies. Here is another link to some of the prophecies for those interested http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html . There is more and more information regarding Hopi, both with video and text. But regarding the Red kachina there seems to be the same conclusion that it is the Purifier that will bring great changes and chaos upon this earth. But not the end of the world. When they mention ‘end’ they mean the end of an age, this age, and the leading into a new fifth and last age. It will be a painful birth as most have deviated far from the path of how we are suppose to live and treat our self, one another and all living things. But we are strong and survivors and will get there but it must be with the spirit of love, peace and unity. But once our star brothers get here it will be a lot easier.

As Bob Dean said at the end of the video: “Go into tomorrow with courage.”

Love&peace,

Sam

Does anyone else get the feeling that the old chaps in project camelot's videos are yanking each others chains? I always get the feeling that they are playing 'oneupmanship' with each other. I just get the feeling that they are all bored, retired old gentlemen who's looking for a bit of attention. I'm not saying that they are totally full of s**t, but I certainly do believe that they got some kinda rivalry going on.

Does anyone actually buy into what they are saying wholeheartedly?

cheers

ste

Oh, and also....if you don't believe him, do you have a theory on why he might say these things?

Sitchins reason was money

I expect anyone follwing him will be doing so either for the same reason or because they enjoy propogating delusional fantasies

the Akkadians who's language the word Neberu comes from didn't say anything about Neberu being an unknown planet. It was one of their names for Jupiter.

lol

I noticed they had a donation button on the website, and they go on jollie's round the world (little Borat in russia, Ben 'chronic flu' Fulford in hong kong, some Italian bloke in Italy, the posh fella from Switzerland, and they just got back from Oz.) I'd do Bill's job, pointing a camera at someone for a couple of hours and chirping in with a quick question or anecdote now and then, and I've got a better silly hat than him. I have to say going out with Fulford for a night and meeting some of his 'less savoury friends' would be a real eye opener I would imagine :w00t:

Fair play to them though, it is all very intresting.

I've noticed most of the folk who get interviewed seems to have nice houses too...must be a bit of brass flying into the pockets of these 'whistleblowers'

Edited by RamblingRebel

check out this video people...

Nice find.....cheers!

I have watched the entire PC clip from start to finish. I still like Dean. it's just that sometimes I find he does tend to "stretch veracity" just a tad at times. And this, I feel, is one of those moments.

Ok...thanks for your opinion.

Regarding the Hopi prophecies [mentioned a couple of times in this thread] and the Blue and Red Kachina, there are and have been candidates, but as far as my own opinion goes, the Red Kachina sounds pretty much Planet X stuff. Time will tell, and that time is soon thankfully.

The following is from the link http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi12.htm. Bolding is my own.

Good post....interesting stuff about Blue and Red Kachina. Loved the link, Thanks Sam...

Link.....BOB DEAN: THE COMING OF NIBIRU

In this interview Bob Dean covers a few different subjects. One of the main ones is Nibiru.

It's 1 hour 45 minutes long and IMO very good.

Some of it is so 'out there' that it will stretch the most open-minded.

Is it....could it.....all be true?

Project Camelot is a site where 'whistleblowers' can speak to the public.

Link.....http://www.projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

ENJOY!

Thanks Bee for the interersting link. :tu:

Here's some info wanna share with ya, regarding ET re-engined our race DNA for "their hidden agenda."

As Bod Dean said:" We, humans/monkeys are their "galactic zoo."

Extracted some info from this source: http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

But the things had developed differently and you believe now you are the "crown of creation" and you can sit in the modern house and we must hide and live beneath the earth and in remote areas. Around 1,5 million years ago, another alien species arrived at Earth (it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years.....

The interest of this humanoid species—you call them "Ilojiim" today—was not the raw material and the copper, it were to our astonishment the unadvanced ape-humanoids. Despite of our presence on this planet, the aliens decided to "help" the apes to evolve a little bit faster, to serve them in the future as some kind of slave-race in coming wars. The fate of your species was not really important for us, but we didn't liked the presence of the "Ilojiim" on our planet and they didn't like our presence on their new "galactic zoo" planet and so your sixth and seventh creation was the reason for a war between us and them....

The "Illojiim" came from this universe, from the solar system you call "Aldebaran" in your maps. They were a very tall humanoid species whit usually blonde hairs and a very white skin (they avoided the sunlight, because it hurted their skin and their eyes.... They seemed to be intelligent and peaceful at the beginning and we started a more or less friendly communication with them, but later they showed their real intentions and plans: they wanted to evolve the apes to a new breed and we were a disturbing factor for them on their new zoo planet. At first, they caught around 10,000 or maybe even 20,000 of your simian ancestors and they left the planet for some hundred years. When they returned, they brought your (now more human) ancestors back. Then they left Earth again for some thousands of years and the primitive pre-humans lived together with us without major problems (they were just afraid of our aircraft and technology). The "Illojiim" had tought their mind and enhanced their brain and their body structure and they were now able to use tools and fire. The "Illojiim" returned within 23,000 years seven times and accelerated the evolution speed of certain of your kind......

.......... with technology and speech existed around 700,000 years ago on this planet................... This genetically advanced human breed lived together with us, but they avoided contact with my kind, because the "Illojiim" teachers had warned them with misleading purpose that we are evil beings and that we lie to them.

Well, after some centuries the aliens decided to extinct their first creation and they accelerated the evolution of a second and better test series and so on and so on. The truth is, that your modern human civilization is not the first on this planet Earth but already the seventh......

You are, after all, free spirits. Those are my final words.

May be evolution and Intelligent design theories/facts are both correct throughout our human origin about...

The Buddha was also known to have said this,

If the creator of the world entire

They call God, of every being be the Lord

Why does he order such misfortune

Why prevail deceit, lies and ignorance

And he such inequity and injustice create?

Then an evil master is he, (O Aritta)

Knowing what's right did let wrong prevail!

After all, I'm still skeptical of all these "theories."

Edited by Blue^Hunter

Thanks Bee for the interersting link. :tu:

Here's some info wanna share with ya, regarding ET re-engined our race DNA for "their hidden agenda."

As Bod Dean said:" We, humans/monkeys on earth are their "galactic zoo."

May be evolution and Intelligent design theories/facts are both correct throughout our human origin about...

After all, I'm still skeptical of all these "theories."

Yes....and it doesn't hurt to take in all sorts of info from here, there and everywhere, eh?

Then let it swirl around and if it resonates......

That was a wild and extremely unusual link you've given us......cheers!

Something that size should be discernable as an astral body with even a Celestron bought at the camera shop.

That's really all anyone needs to say.

Not necessarily.....we have no way of knowing how genuine the following link/picture is but.....here it is....

'Planet X...Nibiru..Exclusive Image. 28th Sept. 2008.'

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=02i3VmFsGL4

Pause at 00:29.....this would be very hard to capture on a normal camera...impossible.

But IF Nibiru is winging it's way into the inner solar system...it will get easier to photograph

in the future.