Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do you ever feel 'connected' to someone...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    sweetgold

sweetgold

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi...even i feel the connection for my ex boyfreind with who brokeup with me some months back. I know him from my teens and we broke contact for some years. Inspite of all this i always felt connected to him from so many years. There is some kind of connection which i couldnt feel for any other guy. There are many things similar between us , even our childhood was similar. What my nature is , he is almost similar to me. I dont know why but the day i had met him in the teens ,i felt connected to him. Though we didnt talk for some years but there is some thing which makes me go close to him always.....and that is one of the reasons I STILL love him.

#17    SuperDarkboy

SuperDarkboy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

NewfiePrincess, on 25 May 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

Hi, this is my first post here...kind of a strange question that I hope I'll be able to articulate clearly.

About 5 years ago I worked with a man who I developed somewhat of a friendship with-such as talking at work and occasionally online.  I suppose I developed a bit of a 'crush' on him, however it is different from anything I've ever felt before.

I've been in a serious, mostly happy relationship now for ten years, yet I feel this strange connection to this other man.  For instance, even though we haven't worked together for about 4 years, nor have we talked online, I still think about him on a daily basis.  I worry about his well-being, and I have dreams about him at least once a week (usually more.)  If we see eachother in person we may say a quick hello but that would be it.

Anyways, my question is, is it possibly that I am connected to this man in some sort of a spiritual way?  I highly doubt that I ever cross his mind, but that confuses me because if I believe in how the universe supposedly works with the energy and thoughts you put out there, I would think that he should feel some sort of connection to me as well, if that makes any sense?  Is there something more supernatural that could be going on here, or is this merely some kind of love interest that I can't seem to shake?  It's been a good 5 years of having this man on my mind and in my dreams, and wishing he felt the same connection but he obviously doesn't..and I am tired of it...I don't want to feel this connection to him anymore but I don't know how to stop this feeling!

I hope this made sense.  Please reply if you know anything at all about this, I am desperate for answers, lol.
i had a sort of this expirience before few mounths in the summer.....i goed into a trip with alot of friends and people idont know and there was some girl that i didnt know but somehow ifelt connected which wierd beacuse i didnt talk to her maybe 1-2 words in all week but also after few weeks i had visions about her and i didnt realy thinked about her dont know if its crush or spirituality but what you saying about might be a spirituality friendship...

#18    victoriaharvey

victoriaharvey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Ok, I know this thread is kind of old now but I had to post my experince here(beacuse it's been driving me crazy!)  So here it is:  I was at a large festival last spring where there were quite a few bands playing some I knew and some I didn't.  I was sitting at a bar and I overheard this music playing on a stage behind the bar, and I had to go see who it was.  I loved it!  Previously I had heard this persons music but didn't care for it at all.  But once I saw it live--- that was it.  I tried to get as close as I could to the stage but ended up not being able to get as close as I would have liked.  Long story short, I really enjoyed the set, went on my merry way, and didn't give it a second thought.  A few days after the festival, I went home and couldn't stop thinking about this person.  I started googling him, and found out we have a A LOT of things in common--same birthday, same childhood/adolescent interests, some of the same mannerisms ( Am I crazy or what haha.)  I would watch interviews with him and I would feel overwhelmingly drawn to him, and his personality.  I feel like we would instantly have a connection if we ever met.  I've had to stop looking at pictures/videos of him, and listening to his music because I would have a lingering depression for a day or two after doing so... and because I feel ridiculous doing it.  What does this mean?  I know people are attracted to celebrities/musicians all the time, but I really feel like this is more than that.  I've consciously tried to stop thinking about this person, but it's been very difficult.  And to top it off, he's definitely NOT someone people would find attractive.  I feel more attracted to his spirit than anything else. Could we be connected in some way?  This has actually turned out to be quite a problem for me.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

#19    CuteRicha

CuteRicha

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hi... I have experianced this strange thing in my life , i had never thought about it . I feel very connected to my ex . He is everyday in my mind ,though i dont think about him intentionaly. There is not a single day , that i dont feel him though we are not in talking term much. I m jus tired of it ... As if there is some empty thing left in me. Its very hard to explain... I feel he is everyday present with me , There is something I am searching for , Something which has left me. This feeling is too strange . It is painful and tyring though..

#20    Annie17

Annie17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

Hi ,

I am happily married from 4 years , one day I got a message in twitter from a guy and he just praised my clicks there , I never response to unknown people but that day I don't know why I feel connected at a second , I just check the person in LinkedIn send me a request and from next day we started chatting ... we keep on talking whole day for some 3 days , he says he too feel attracted to me . but as I married I didn't like to response on some questions he put , he p***ed and delete me off , still I keep on requesting him to add me back & talk I don't know why .. I feel so much connected to him , I m missing him a lot want to again get back to start talking .. why is this , why am I so much attracted towards him .

Please help what should I do .

#21    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

Annie17, on 07 April 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

Hi ,

I am happily married from 4 years , one day I got a message in twitter from a guy and he just praised my clicks there , I never response to unknown people but that day I don't know why I feel connected at a second , I just check the person in LinkedIn send me a request and from next day we started chatting ... we keep on talking whole day for some 3 days , he says he too feel attracted to me . but as I married I didn't like to response on some questions he put , he p***ed and delete me off , still I keep on requesting him to add me back & talk I don't know why .. I feel so much connected to him , I m missing him a lot want to again get back to start talking .. why is this , why am I so much attracted towards him .

Please help what should I do .

Hello,

I would like to say that we have many 'soul bonds' like this one which you have described. I feel it is best for you to know that and move on.

Attraction between people will always be powerful. Still it takes mutual interest to maintain a relationship.

I hope this thought will be helpful.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#22    Annie17

Annie17

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

Thanks John,

I am in verge of it , but he keeps on playing back on my head .. Too Tough to let it GO

#23    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

• ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

Connections... Im finally happy without any deep relationships in my life, oh, would not trade this feeling for nothing in the world :)

Them connections are real but every connection gets broken at some point, its like golden rule of connections.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#24    Gman95

Gman95

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• “Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P Lovecraft

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

I felt connected to my ex-girlfriend a long time ago. It was often difficult to however since we were on separate continents. But when the connection was at it's peak I could close my eyes and describe what she saw in vivid detail and she would confirm what I say with pictures. For example she was with a friend wearing a red jumper and I said, "You're with somebody in a red jumpsuit walking in a school." She took a picture with her friend in a red jumper in the hallway of a school.

The connection slowly faded as our love did and now I am with a beautiful girl but she does not have the same ability as my ex did.
I don't consider this experience psychic, there is an explanation I don't really think is my place to detail -- besides, you wouldn't believe it.

#25    sea-dove

sea-dove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

Annie17, on 08 April 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

Thanks John,

I am in verge of it , but he keeps on playing back on my head .. Too Tough to let it GO

hi,  Ignore the following if it doesnt feel right to you.

Your situation is one I really suggest to seek out a healer who does past life clearing to help you clear and cut the connection with that guy.   He obviously holds no respect for you at all (as he didnt even want to stay friends) and doesnt care about you. It sounds to me to be a past life situation close to repeating itself again.  (we can repeat things with people over and over till we learn what we need to learn).

I you do want to clear this past and seriously look for someone to help where you live but cant find anyone.. you can pm me here and I'll try to guide you throu a process which may completely fix this (unlink you and clear the energy which is causing your reaction from you).  (its hard thou for me to work on something like this from a distance as I usually would have the one Im trying to help with me to give directions through out the process and guide.  Hence i make this offer only if you cant find another to help as I dont know how successful it may be to guide you alone throu this).

Edited by sea-dove, 08 April 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#26    foxsummer

foxsummer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

Hello,

I was looking for answers about feeling strong connection with someone and I'm glad I found this forum. if I tell this story to my friends they probably think I'm just crazy or making stories.

I feel that I have strong connection with my ex and he is too. Right now, we don't talk much anymore and I try to stop myself from contacting him. But whenever I think about him (actlly I never stop thinking about him and I can't stop it), I always find signs from him like he suddenly send me messages, or emails, or even postcards. And whenever I hear from him I become so nervous, my heart race, I feel excited at the same time angry and so many tense feeling but I know I love him.

Few months ago when I was still with him after 2 years not seeing each other he offered me to stay at his place because I was travelling alone. We slept at different room, but I couldn't sleep. My chest hurt so much I couldn't breath. The next day, he come to me and he said he dreamt about me saying something to him.  Whenever I look in his eyes I just can't explain the feeling of deep connection with him. actually when we first met, we only spent 2 weeks together but he told me he never felt that with anyone and I am too. When I am not with him i feel not happy but when I am finally in his arms i feel so relaxed and safe. I couldnt explain the feeling like I finally found the purpose of my life. When I am not with him even for months, sometimes I can feel him and smell him and even hear his breath.

We broke up more than a year ago. After we broke up, I didn't talk to him for months. And he will send me messages for every few weeks or once a month telling me he can't stop thinking about me. We broke up because of some reasons, one of them is the distance. and for months I tried to stop thinking about him but I can't. and no matter how angry or upset I am at him I know I am still deeply in love with him. I'm with someone new right now and I don't feel any connection with this guy. I feel so guilty because I never stop thinking about my ex. Sometimes I dream about him and when I wake up in the morning I will get something from him like emails, or messages or letter. I never really tell him that I have this weird connection with him but he sometimes tell me he felt something and i just kept quiet.

I don't know what to do with this connected feeling. I don't know why I feel so connected to him and I don't even know whats gonna happen between us. I don't know how to handle this and I can't tell him because he has a new gf and i am with someone new too. Right now I have a chest pain again and it's been like this for few days.. sometimes I feel like I am with him at his place talking to him.

Edited by foxsummer, 01 June 2014 - 09:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users