Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#16    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,345 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

(this actually would go quite nicely on my Bruce Cathie thread as well.. :wacko: ).

these are the kinds of concepts and technology that Lockheed Martin Skunk Works

was probably using decades ago....unbeknowst to the General Public.

Now Iran has it. And in conjuction with Keshe isn't shy about talking about it.

#17    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

So Iran has advanced alien techology? Then they should be undefeatable in war.

#18    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

I dont know what are they doing but i read somewhere in UM i think, that Irans nuclear program is actualy based for space exploration purposes, i dont know if that is true but i read it. So maybe they are working on a space vessel in shape of saucer, but there is nothing alien about it...US did experiments with saucer shape aircraft too, that means they have "alien" technology too? Maybe there is something to the design of that shape that is proving usefull..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#19    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,540 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:21 PM

If (huge if) Iran has/or ever had this type of technology, they wouldn't have it for long, and the only smoking gun (pardon the pun) to it's existence would be large black clouds on the morning news stations.....forget the US for a second, does anybody seriously believe that Israel is going to let them take a huuuuuge technological leap, with something that can have weapons implications. Sorry, but I just don't buy into that scenario being allowed to continue...

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

View Postbee, on 12 June 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

things aren't always 'what they seem' though....and there is obviously a campaign on the go

to discredit The Keshe Foundation.

We could look at your links two ways.....the first...that they are legit and filled with honest people.

The second that they are filled with dishonest people who are trying to discredit Keshe because he

poses a threat. Financially and politically.

The ATS link isn't too bad....the others are just your usual evangelical-sceptic cum paid disinformation-agent trash, IMO
Hiya again bee.  I think that you may be misinterpreting my intention.

When someone makes extraordinary claims my rule of thumb is to apply a higher standard of scrutiny.  The first part of that scrutiny involves looking for already revealed points of concern, inconsistencies, factual errors, and any other red flags.  That was where those links came from.  I took another look through those links this morning to see if there was anything of real substance and honestly there really wasn't much; just a bunch of naysayers for the most part.

I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but initially it looked a heck of a lot like he was out to scam people; and for significant amounts of money.  Surely that is something that would be of concern, right?  It has nothing to do with illegitimately discrediting The Keshe Foundation and everything to do with identifying whether it is all just a big scam.

So I watched his videos on youtube, looked over his website(s), read one of his papers, watched a 45 minute long google video (here), and looked into a few more references that I could find (example).

The end result so far...  I'm not quite sure what to make of his claims at this point.  Most of it seems far fetched, but I suppose that would be expected if he truly has made a new discovery of some kind.  The biggest concern I still have is his apparent lack of follow-through and actual demonstration of the technologies.

He talks it up really well, has some interesting videos that sound compelling to a layman, some papers that look compelling to a layman, promises groundbreaking achievements and benefits, seems like an honest guy when you watch him speak or listen to him, but never seems to actually deliver.  Perhaps I'm not trusting enough, but this set of characteristics is part and parcel for hucksters and scammers.

I want to believe.  I really do.  Actually, you have no idea how much I want him to be legit but I seriously do.  The problem I have with that though...  is that he hasn't delivered as promised.

re underlined...
they will prove it when they get the chance, I suppose...without hindrance....

Perhaps the Keshe Foundation will manage to push through the barriers set up
by the status quo...to protect the status quo.

http://keshefoundation.com/home.html
Well, I look forward to such proof if it is forthcoming.  By all means if he can deliver everything he claims to be able to deliver with this technology and new information it would be of great benefit to the world and all of humanity.  Even if it turns out that he is only creating graphene cheaply and easily (as is indicated here and on his website) with these experiments it would prove of benefit.  Some links about graphene:

Graphene on wiki

All Experts Description of Graphene

2010 Article - Nobel Prize

Graphene has unusual properties, which makes it the material of choice for a number of emerging pieces of technology. Thanks to its honeycombed structure, it has astounding stability and is so far the most rigid material on earth. It’s also conductive and almost transparent.
So far the biggest obstacles to using graphene (and its sibling materials like the carbon nanotubes, which is basically a sheet of graphene folded into a tube) are their astounding cost, as well as the lack of technology to produce wafers with a big area. The largest wafer yet created is 75cm across.

Graphene has found mention in several threads here as well.
http://www.unexplain...0

And many other threads which you are well aware of it would seem... :P

it's his laboratory...he can invite who he wants to it.
Fair enough I suppose.

aaaahhhhh the *sigh* game..... :lol:

deaf ears....I could say the same about you

you have a good weekend too..... ;)
*sigh*

I'm still concerned about his no-show as a speaker for the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF- 2010) at Johns Hopkins - Applied Physics Laboratory (Feb. 23-25, 2010).

And on his (old?) website he still has a section devoted to a planned series of events called Bright lights in the sky.

Projected Date of presentation

Asia : on 21.3. 2010.

North or South America : on 21.4.2010

Europe : on 21.5.2010

Africa : On 21.6.2010

Australasian : on 21.7.2010

Unless I'm mistaken...  these never took place.  Do you happen to know if they did bee?

He also has plans for moon missions outlined there.  Nice little pdf.  Book Now!  it suggests...  and you can fly to the moon in his space ship which he has named Mojhans.

Posted Image

I sure hope he has some more technical plans for that ship than this.

At the very least he has piqued my curiosity.  I'll continue looking into this.

Cheers.

Edited by booNyzarC, 12 June 2011 - 09:11 PM.

#21    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:37 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 June 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

When someone makes extraordinary claims my rule of thumb is to apply a higher standard of scrutiny.  The first part of that scrutiny involves looking for already revealed points of concern, inconsistencies, factual errors, and any other red flags.  That was where those links came from.  I took another look through those links this morning to see if there was anything of real substance and honestly there really wasn't much; just a bunch of naysayers for the most part.

I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but initially it looked a heck of a lot like he was out to scam people; and for significant amounts of money.  Surely that is something that would be of concern, right?  It has nothing to do with illegitimately discrediting The Keshe Foundation and everything to do with identifying whether it is all just a big scam.

So I watched his videos on youtube, looked over his website(s), read one of his papers, watched a 45 minute long google video (here), and looked into a few more references that I could find (example).

The end result so far...  I'm not quite sure what to make of his claims at this point.  Most of it seems far fetched, but I suppose that would be expected if he truly has made a new discovery of some kind.  The biggest concern I still have is his apparent lack of follow-through and actual demonstration of the technologies.

He talks it up really well, has some interesting videos that sound compelling to a layman, some papers that look compelling to a layman, promises groundbreaking achievements and benefits, seems like an honest guy when you watch him speak or listen to him, but never seems to actually deliver.  Perhaps I'm not trusting enough, but this set of characteristics is part and parcel for hucksters and scammers.

I want to believe.  I really do.  Actually, you have no idea how much I want him to be legit but I seriously do.  The problem I have with that though...  is that he hasn't delivered as promised.

Well, I look forward to such proof if it is forthcoming.  By all means if he can deliver everything he claims to be able to deliver with this technology and new information it would be of great benefit to the world and all of humanity.  Even if it turns out that he is only creating graphene cheaply and easily (as is indicated here and on his website) with these experiments it would prove of benefit.  Some links about graphene:

Graphene on wiki

All Experts Description of Graphene

2010 Article - Nobel Prize

Graphene has found mention in several threads here as well.

And many other threads which you are well aware of it would seem... :P

Fair enough I suppose.

*sigh*

I'm still concerned about his no-show as a speaker for the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF- 2010) at Johns Hopkins - Applied Physics Laboratory (Feb. 23-25, 2010).

And on his (old?) website he still has a section devoted to a planned series of events called Bright lights in the sky.

Unless I'm mistaken...  these never took place.  Do you happen to know if they did bee?

He also has plans for moon missions outlined there.  Nice little pdf.  Book Now!  it suggests...  and you can fly to the moon in his space ship which he has named Mojhans.

Posted Image

I sure hope he has some more technical plans for that ship than this.

At the very least he has piqued my curiosity.  I'll continue looking into this.

Cheers.

Is the Grey Half-a-Ball where the Cheerieo`s are kept? That secret Power plant for the FTL Saucer.
I think Pee-wee`s Bike will beat it in a Race!

Attached Files

• Attached File  tn.jpeg   10.53K   12 downloads

This is a Work in Progress!

#22    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,345 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

View PostSpark Plug, on 11 June 2011 - 08:44 PM, said:

You can tell by watching him hes a fraudstar.

I hope you never get called up for jury service.... :P

View PostHazzard, on 11 June 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

Im sorry, bee, but,...  :sleepy:  :sleepy:

No... to all of it.

rightbackatcha..... :sleepy:

View PostRlyeh, on 12 June 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

So Iran has advanced alien techology? Then they should be undefeatable in war.

errrr no...because the US has had the advanced alien technology for decades?

View PostNuke_em, on 12 June 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

I dont know what are they doing but i read somewhere in UM i think, that Irans nuclear program is actualy based for space exploration purposes, i dont know if that is true but i read it. So maybe they are working on a space vessel in shape of saucer, but there is nothing alien about it...US did experiments with saucer shape aircraft too, that means they have "alien" technology too? Maybe there is something to the design of that shape that is proving usefull..

it does look like all the panic about Iran and nuclear matters wasn't about weapons but about space exploration.

not just the shape though...of course...the tech behind it...which may function in harmony with the saucer shape

or spherical shape.

View PostThe Sky Scanner, on 12 June 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

If (huge if) Iran has/or ever had this type of technology, they wouldn't have it for long, and the only smoking gun (pardon the pun) to it's existence would be large black clouds on the morning news stations.....forget the US for a second, does anybody seriously believe that Israel is going to let them take a huuuuuge technological leap, with something that can have weapons implications. Sorry, but I just don't buy into that scenario being allowed to continue...

I thought like that a while back...that Iran could end up as a big smouldering radiated hole...

but then came my Bruce Cathie thread...and I am inclined to believe what he says about nuclear war.

ie. that it is not a logical possibility when all the nuclear powers share all the info on the

'windows of opportunity'.

also...the major nuclear powers are finely balanced and I don't think Russia or China would allow

that to happen to Iran

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 June 2011 - 11:37 PM, said:

Is the Grey Half-a-Ball where the Cheerieo`s are kept? That secret Power plant for the FTL Saucer.
I think Pee-wee`s Bike will beat it in a Race!

yeah...... :blink:

#23    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2011 - 02:09 PM, said:

errrr no...because the US has had the advanced alien technology for decades?
Can you name one time they've used it?

#24    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,345 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:50 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 13 June 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

Can you name one time they've used it?

Oh, I expect it's bits and bobs of it...here and there....it's all a bit secret ya know... :geek:

although Ben Rich former Director of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works said....

http://www.ufo-blogg...heed-skunk.html

Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works director confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

and he should know (or DID know when he was alive)

so it's probably much much more than bits and bobs.... :innocent:

#25    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,345 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

haven't forgotten your post booN... :tu: ....will answer later when I have more time.

but for now.....

special delivery to Mehran Keshe..... :D

#26    Blackwhite

Blackwhite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

• I am minuspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericabobulations.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Iran isn't building flying saucers.  It's barely come out of the medieval era.

#27    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2011 - 04:09 PM, said:

haven't forgotten your post booN... :tu: ....will answer later when I have more time.

but for now.....

special delivery to Mehran Keshe..... :D

Cheers bee, looking forward to it when you have the chance.

View PostBlackwhite, on 13 June 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

Iran isn't building flying saucers.  It's barely come out of the medieval era.
I don't see any reason to believe that Mehran Keshe is associated with the government of Iran in the first place.  In fact, I see a very clear reason to assume that he wouldn't be.  But I wonder if anyone has uncovered ties to him being associated with the government?  I'd find that very shocking personally.

#28    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

Oh, I expect it's bits and bobs of it...here and there....it's all a bit secret ya know... :geek:

although Ben Rich former Director of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works said....

http://www.ufo-blogg...heed-skunk.html

and he should know (or DID know when he was alive)

so it's probably much much more than bits and bobs.... :innocent:
On his death bed.. :rolleyes:

I've got a bridge to sell you.

#29    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,488 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

What does Biomorphic mean? From the Wiki O'Pedia: A sub-discipline of robotics focused upon emulating the mechanics, sensor systems, computing structures and methodologies used by animals. In short, it is building robots inspired by the principles of biological systems.

could the SR-71 do that,then? I thought it just went very fast and very high.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#30    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,345 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 June 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

fair enough...but those links were pretty bad and I wonder why you put them in your post if you

were 'applying a higher standard of scrutiny'..... ;)  

that's good because the Keshe Foundation...as I am learning..has some very commendable aims and objectives...

there's quite a bit of stuff out there, eh...

the link you put for the 45 minute long google video...wasn't the right one...

this is the one you linked to....

http://www.keshefoun...ure_plasma.html

and here's one of the pictures...(slightly doctored for your amusement)... :)

entitled...The Selfless Sacrifices of a Cola Bottle for Science'

Posted Image

this is the video that you meant to put, I think?

http://video.google....68954646772071#

(more to come later)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users