Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 8 votes

Trail Camera Pictures

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#46    Todd-11Bravo

Todd-11Bravo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

Cool pics everyone

#47    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

Moved the cameras today to more desolate , wooded areas....Here is one pic from one of them......One had 40 pics , the other 24.

Attached Files

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#48    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

• If you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 July 2010 - 09:31 PM, said:

Moved the cameras today to more desolate , wooded areas....Here is one pic from one of them......One had 40 pics , the other 24.
nice picture... that buck there probably have near 6 points this year i bet... u think so?

#49    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

View Postj b, on 20 July 2010 - 09:43 PM, said:

nice picture... that buck there probably have near 6 points this year i bet... u think so?

It had at least 5 last year....I will have pics of " skeeter " through out the year , will keep you posted :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#50    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

2 more from the 21st...someone had a baby........

Next pic on reply...too big for 2....

I know more people on here have trail cams.....where are the pics?

Attached File  SUNP0005.JPG   192.78K   193 downloads

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#51    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

2nd pic.......Attached File  SUNP0006.JPG   192.27K   88 downloads

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#52    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

hey i wish it was a scheduled post from you on this thread because i dont want to miss any pictures by trying to keep up with it on my own, if you had certain days that you post new pics would be easier to keep up with... keep em coming :tu:

#53    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

View Postj b, on 24 July 2010 - 06:05 PM, said:

hey i wish it was a scheduled post from you on this thread because i dont want to miss any pictures by trying to keep up with it on my own, if you had certain days that you post new pics would be easier to keep up with... keep em coming :tu:

I will try to keep it to Saturdays Posted Image

I hope others start posting....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#54    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

View PostSakari, on 24 July 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

I will try to keep it to Saturdays Posted Image

I hope others start posting....
i promise i will as soon as i get my hands on a trail cam... unfortuantely its not the highest priority for me right now... but yeah i wish others would post them... idk y we havent had a thread like this before ??

p.s. roger on saturdays!

#55    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Sakari,

I am an avid follower of this thread and enjoy seeing your trail cam photos. Unfortunately I don't own a trail-cam or a piece of property that I could safely put one up without fear of bigfoot or someone else walking away with it.

Because I spend a lot of time hiking and fishing in the wilds of Utah I thought maybe I could call myself a walking trail cam and post some of the photos of wildlife I see while hiking.

This way other members whom don't or cant own trail cams can participate.

Here is a moose I saw yesterday while hiking/fishing in the high back country of the Wasatch Mountains near my home.

Attached File  Silver_Lake_2010-07-24 014.JPG   111.01K   155 downloads  

Let me know what you think about this idea. If you don't like it I will have the mods remove this with no hard feelings.

Edited by evancj, 25 July 2010 - 05:32 PM.

#56    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

View Postevancj, on 25 July 2010 - 05:31 PM, said:

Sakari,

I am an avid follower of this thread and enjoy seeing your trail cam photos. Unfortunately I don't own a trail-cam or a piece of property that I could safely put one up without fear of bigfoot or someone else walking away with it.

Because I spend a lot of time hiking and fishing in the wilds of Utah I thought maybe I could call myself a walking trail cam and post some of the photos of wildlife I see while hiking.

Here is a moose I saw yesterday while hiking/fishing in the high back country of the Wasatch Mountains near my home.

Attachment Silver_Lake_2010-07-24 014.JPG  

Let me know what you think about this idea. If you don't like it I will have the mods remove this with no hard feelings.
great  :tu: very nice pic... but those moose scare me from the stories of them attacking people... please do be carefull on your trips... again very nice

#57    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

View Postevancj, on 25 July 2010 - 05:31 PM, said:

Sakari,

Attachment Silver_Lake_2010-07-24 014.JPG  

A walking trail cam sounds fine to me....Still showing what animals are out and about , and these pics are coming from members , not just the internet...I think it is very cool...I know what you mean about someone stealing them , people do....Jerks.....They do make security straps and such for them , but even than , some idiot might get mad they can not steal it , and take a ax to it....

Nice pic !

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#58    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

View Postj b, on 25 July 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

great  :tu: very nice pic... but those moose scare me from the stories of them attacking people... please do be carefull on your trips... again very nice

Thanks j b,

It's the mom's with babies you have to watch out for. I have been chased more than once by them. Sometimes you just walk right up on them without seeing em until the last second.

Still I managed to keep the lake between me and the bull in the photo just to be on the safe side.

#59    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

View PostSakari, on 25 July 2010 - 06:05 PM, said:

A walking trail cam sounds fine to me....Still showing what animals are out and about , and these pics are coming from members , not just the internet...I think it is very cool...I know what you mean about someone stealing them , people do....Jerks.....They do make security straps and such for them , but even than , some idiot might get mad they can not steal it , and take a ax to it....

Nice pic !

Cool, hope we can get some other members to start posting. If so we should start seeing some very interesting photos.

Thanks

#60    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

View Postevancj, on 25 July 2010 - 06:25 PM, said:

Cool, hope we can get some other members to start posting. If so we should start seeing some very interesting photos.

Thanks

I agree , I hope it stays with "real" situations , not family camping trips to yellowstone :)

I like the idea staying with " out in no where" sort of thing....If that makes sence.....

I am jealous of your fishing hole by the way :)

4 more months till Salmon Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Posted Image    ( for me anyway )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users