Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Satan to Blame for Illegal Immigration?

Spurious George

Local politico says illegal immigration is Satan's work

USA Today - 28 Apr 2007

Is Satan to blame for illegal immigration?

Don Larsen, an official with the Utah County Republican Party, thinks so, and he's produced 1,300 copies of a proposed resolution for delegates to consider in advance of today's convention.

Local GOP officials say they don't expect the resolution to get much support from the rank-and-file, but it is garnering lots of media attention in conservative Utah. Here's what it says:

"In order for Satan to establish his 'New World Order' and destroy the freedom of all people as predicted in the Scriptures, he must first destroy the U.S.," the resolution says, according to The Salt Lake Tribune.

"There are ways to destroy a nation other than with bombs or bullets. The mostly quiet and unspectacular invasion of illegal immigrants does not focus the attention of the nation the way open warfare does but is all the more insidious for its stealth and innocuousness," it continues, according to the Deseret News.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/..._politicia.html

Republicans Kill Resolution Calling Illegal Immigration Work of the Devil

The Utah County Republican Party has killed a resolution that states illegal immigration is the work of the devil.

But the resolution wasn't killed because of a lack of support.

By the time it came up for debate, many of the delegates had gone home, meaning there weren't enough people to take a vote on the issue.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1163147

<_< Satan just cant get the credit he deserves these days... What explanation for illegal immigration other than Satan can there be? Cheap labor? NO! People in search of a better life? NO! As I said... just Satan.

Only Satan wishes to destroy America with all its pride, greed, gluttony and lustfulness.... oh crap forget that. Only Satan wishes to destroy America with all its righteousness, charity and accepting ways not seen since Jesus walked the Earth, destroy America by allowing filthy, lazy immigrants to come in search of a better life.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• atom286

• GoddessWhispers

• Cradle of Fish

• SilverCougar

Wow... I knew american patriotism was high anyway, but christo-american patriotism is plain idiotic... If it were up to this guy witch hunts and dark ages would be a dream come true <_<

illegal immigration is satan's work....what does he drive them across the boarders in his pick-up?

I stubbed my toe thismorning.

IT'S SATAN'S FAULT!!!

*groans* this is getting HIGHLY idiotic...

I stub my toe at least 3 times a week.

DEMONIC POSSESSION IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. :cry:

I know what you mean I have fallen out of bed three times in the past week. But then it might be the Abrahamic God punishing me for being a Pagan.

Republicans can be so silly, people come here cause they can make more money here. When they get here in Florida they go to the Churches for help, so they must be Christians.

I think Satan is behind Capitalism, Liberalism, Materialsim, Atheism and yes Immigration.

I come to this conclusion because if you look at the state the Western worlds societies are in it doesnt take a genius to realise it wont be long before we get our next Adolf Hitler or Napoleon. Its almost like everything from crime to multiculturalism is aiming us towards it. So yes I believe a New World Order is coming and as Europe has a Goverment in Brussels it wouldnt surprise me to find out secret agreements have been made to protect Europe from being split by war again. Agreements which will allow the 'Greatest One' to claim the throne on a new Roman Empire.

I think Satan is behind Capitalism, Liberalism, Materialsim, Atheism and yes Immigration.

I come to this conclusion because if you look at the state the Western worlds societies are in it doesnt take a genius to realise it wont be long before we get our next Adolf Hitler or Napoleon. Its almost like everything from crime to multiculturalism is aiming us towards it. So yes I believe a New World Order is coming and as Europe has a Goverment in Brussels it wouldnt surprise me to find out secret agreements have been made to protect Europe from being split by war again. Agreements which will allow the 'Greatest One' to claim the throne on a new Roman Empire.

Don't be dissing Napoleon, man. He can dance.

Also, I think Satan is behind Christianity.

This post makes me teehee

good question to ask the Natives of America.

Also, I think Satan is behind Christianity

thanks mad , they do have a saying about ' the wolf in sheeps clothing' - what better guise ?

Edited by Lt_Ripley

remember , behind every good capitalist is a faithful republican. ask the ceo of Exxon who got a 4 million dollar retirement package what party he belonged to. ( not that there aren't rich liberals either , but they at least try to level the playing feild . where as under cons the country financial divide always gets wider.)

alot think bush is the newest ' hitler' - I say he isn't smart enough to be , corrupt enough yes , just not smart enough.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Wonder if he's related to that BOB LARSON-- THE DEMON EXORCISER.

Lt. Ripley has a great point, wonder if the natives can agree with Mr. Don Larson on this one... hmm.

Honestly, I've never heard anything so preposterous. People can't take this seriously.

Or can they...? :wacko:

Edited by Sunni

so uh... Communism and Dictatorships are gods work then? Another thing, if 'satan' were behind Atheism then Atheists would have to first beleive in the bible for satan to be able to turn them into atheists (contradictive much?) However, if a hindu or pagan - any sect of paganism - turned into an atheist, then... where does the satan come from? (rhetorical question) they are not apart of those religions.

so uh... Communism and Dictatorships are gods work then? Another thing, if 'satan' were behind Atheism then Atheists would have to first beleive in the bible for satan to be able to turn them into atheists (contradictive much?) However, if a hindu or pagan - any sect of paganism - turned into an atheist, then... where does the satan come from? (rhetorical question) they are not apart of those religions.

Why would atheists have to believe in satan first in order to become atheists?

A precondition of atheism is the belief in no religion not a belief of satan.

I would like to point out God and Heaven is a dictatorship setup with no freedom.

Communism - Flawed because people are not equals. Flawed because it is materialistic and takes away religion.

Democracy - Flawed because the minorities get denied their rights unless they are gay or black.

Capitalism - Flawed because its materialism makes people negative and it takes away religion.

Liberalism - Flawed because it gets rid of religion and also does what Capitalism does.

Dictatorship - Flawed because its too centralised. Would only work if the leader was all knowing and perfect, i.e. god.

Monarchy - See dictatorsip.

Authoritarian - See dicatorship although not as centralised.

Theocracy - The best but god isnt here to lead it.

I would like to point out God and Heaven is a dictatorship setup with no freedom.

Communism - Flawed because people are not equals. Flawed because it is materialistic and takes away religion.

Democracy - Flawed because the minorities get denied their rights unless they are gay or black.

Capitalism - Flawed because its materialism makes people negative and it takes away religion.

Liberalism - Flawed because it gets rid of religion and also does what Capitalism does.

Dictatorship - Flawed because its too centralised. Would only work if the leader was all knowing and perfect, i.e. god.

How is Theocracy the best? Alot of non-christians and liberal christians would disagree with you. A theocracy would have the death penalty for homosexuality and no modern human with basic human empathy would want that.

Satan once again has become a scapegoat for people hoping to dodge the issue. It is easier to blame Satan for stuff like 9/11, columbine, hurricane katrina and the virginia tech massacre because people dont want to believe that some times weather kills and some times people go crazy and kill.

Eh? :blink:

Theocracy - flawed because humans believe in so many different things.

There are religions that existed long before the abrahamic, and they are still going strong today.

Being forced to worship in one relgion is dictatorship.. which you did say was flawed. Aside the little thought that it would be perfect under one god. It wouldn't. Christianity is a perfect example of that. There are so many differnt sects, and they're all in essence fighting over which is right. We even see people of one sect saying that a different one isn't even a part of christianity.

Humans are not perfect. Neither are our gods. And I mean *every* god and goddess. Inclueding the Abrahamic god.

Now I agree with this. God or Jesus as king is a Dictatorship, so why do you say:

"Theocracy - The best but god isnt here to lead it."

Theocracy is best? If God was there to lead then your back to the Dictatorship. If you look at the Theocracies current and past you end up with Medieval Europe with the Catholic Church, Afghanistan with the Taliban, the Mayans and human sacrifice etc... Please no more Theocracies. Lets just let everyone follow their own Path. As long as no one is getting hurt who cares what others believe. Diversity is what makes life interesting and fun!

B)

How is Theocracy the best? Alot of non-christians and liberal christians would disagree with you. A theocracy would have the death penalty for homosexuality and no modern human with basic human empathy would want that.

Satan once again has become a scapegoat for people hoping to dodge the issue. It is easier to blame Satan for stuff like 9/11, columbine, hurricane katrina and the virginia tech massacre because people dont want to believe that some times weather kills and some times people go crazy and kill.

Atheists and Liberals only exist because of decades of goverment which have promoted these ideologies. Since the yhave promoted these ideologies our societies have lost their moral fibre. As for death penaltys I will have you know my knuckles drag along the floor when I walk as do many other peoples.

Reality is subjective not objective so I believe evil does lie behind bad weather, crazed gunmen and immoral societies

Now I agree with this. God or Jesus as king is a Dictatorship, so why do you say:

"Theocracy - The best but god isnt here to lead it."

Theocracy is best? If God was there to lead then your back to the Dictatorship. If you look at the Theocracies current and past you end up with Medieval Europe with the Catholic Church, Afghanistan with the Taliban, the Mayans and human sacrifice etc... Please no more Theocracies. Lets just let everyone follow their own Path. As long as no one is getting hurt who cares what others believe. Diversity is what makes life interesting and fun!

B)

Dictatorships dont work because their leaders arent god. If the leader was god it would work.

Dictatorships dont work because their leaders arent god. If the leader was god it would work.

Who's version of "God"?

As has been said before,even within one type of religion there are many different sects who do not agree on which version of their God to follow.So...who can truly say which version of God should run everything?

Too,dictatorships do not work...period.It doesn't matter if it is a man or a deity running the show...for there will still be those who wish to be free from the dictatorship.

Back on topic....

It really doesn't surprise me that some will blame "Satan" for everything.

Was it the work of the Devil when Europeans immigrated to the Americas and committed genocide against the natives, taking their land? Ehehe :3

What's pathetic is the biggest Republican Demon of them all is in the Presidential seat. Illegal immigration isn't the responsibility of some fictional character created to induce morality and faith. It's the responsibility of criminal politics, wimpy border patrol and prosecution, and a treasonous Congress and President that signed the bill allowing trespassing illegals to apply for the American citizen social security trust. There's the satan metaphor for all this. Government officials, traitors, that are still empowered to betray America, while impeachment hearings aren't even a notion on the wind, in D.C.

Edited by GoddessWhispers

Atheists and Liberals only exist because of decades of goverment which have promoted these ideologies. Since the yhave promoted these ideologies our societies have lost their moral fibre. As for death penaltys I will have you know my knuckles drag along the floor when I walk as do many other peoples.

Reality is subjective not objective so I believe evil does lie behind bad weather, crazed gunmen and immoral societies

Our moral fibre? Excuse me, our morals come from the time when we we're living in tribes in africa many thousands of years before people even invented your version of God. Basic human empathy tells me that homosexuality should be allowed and that theres nothing wrong with it, the bibles morality tells me that its abomination and that they should be put to death for it. I would much rather trust my empathy and be labelled 'morally compromised' or something by religious people than follow an outdated code and be labelled a bigot.

And who says your society is the moral one? Why are you right and muslims wrong? You follow the same God, the holy texts are similar etc, but muslims are labelled evil by christians and vice versa. Christians even go so far to label Catholicism evil and the work of the Devil, but have you ever wondered if you chose the wrong sect? Of course not, I'd guess you didn't choose your sect at all, you were born into it, and I'd also guess that its one of those crazy fundamentalist ones so your critical thinking skills were shut off so you didn't become a more liberal Christian or *gasp* an theist.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan!"

Mark 8:33: But turning and seeing his disciples, he rebuked Peter, and said, "Get behind me, Satan!"

Does that mean Satan is even behind Jesus??? :unsure: