Photo

Book of Wisdome

Posted by Seikage , 14 April 2013 · 398 views

martial and spitual wisdome
Book of Wisdome There was a time I started to write a “book of Wisdom” it was primarily something that I wrote in hopes that others in the martial community would pick up and read, in hopes that they would incorporate the wisdom into their study of The Martial Arts. Because I felt that so many people have forgotten the true meaning of martial arts and “The Martial way.”  Too many practitioners only see the martial arts as a way to learn how to fight. They seemed to have stepped away from the true “Martial path” and many have just become thugs and bullies. The martial arts were a physical representation of a deeper spiritual and martial philosophy. A martial artist was given the responsibility to protect the week and fight for the righteous and many were honored to take up that responsibility now it seems to have been lost. I look at the altitudes of many fighters and see nothing but brutality and a lack of humility.
I hope what I write hear inspires others to seek deeper wisdom and knowledge. To reclaim the honor that seems to be forgotten so enjoy.

Lesson 1
The Start of one’s journey can take the form of many things. Some are obvious while others are subtle things and some fist start as a tragedy or loss.

Lesson 2
The awakening of one’s true strength start’s deep in one’s self. The emergence of that strength starts to occur when you start to master your emotions. Controlling them and using them when needed. You can use them to gather strength or disperse hostility, avoiding a fight completely by taking that threat away. But when you become overwhelmed with emotions, you lose you awareness and swing wildly which is easy to exploited and overtake.  Those swinging wildly lose control of their movements and can easily be exploited. A good martial artist could easily throw you, and you open your self up to attack.

Lesson 3
When you start to master your emotions you can than start to temper and strengthen them into a tool, an indomitable will, a focuses determination and disciplined spirit.

Lesson 4
I am aware of the darkness in the hearts of man, but I am also aware of the love in that same heat of man. That love can easily disperse, dispel, vanquish and purify that dark ness, the darkness that sleep and hides in the hearts of man. When you purify that darkness with that hat love it gives you great strength, Strength that can be used to resist temptation, anger, hate and rage. It can help you navigate through the shadows that try to obscure the illuminated path of wisdom and righteousness.

Lesson 5
Everyone and everything is connected to each other, from the largest celestial body to the smallest part of an atom. The more harm we inflict on the innocent the more harm we do to ourselves. The same occurs when the more harm we inflict upon the earth the more harm we inflict upon ourselves as well. The same applies to the galaxy, and the universe.

Lesson 6
You can view the universe as a multicolored tapestry of color and sound. Each being, every Life form, and celestial body is a unique thread that binds us to, and creates this universe. There are energies that run through us, connect us to the earth, the universe and each other. An energy that moves through us, guiding us and teaching us, we just need to listen, and be willing to learn the lessons that are echoing all around us.

Lesson 7
We come from nothingness and return to nothingness. We are all energy; energy is never wasted or dismissed, just transformed.

The Lesson 6 is a really valuable one. Retreating to medidate can help in all this a lot. We're able to become more aware of the full scale of different energies spoken of in lesson 6, it can be a thing of many steps, sincerity and detaching yourself from things from time to time can help there. Just like we clean our rooms, we should also clean our minds and hearts.
It is heard to find others that have an awareness of such things, many people are  comfortable with their in the box  lives an not stepping outside of their on perceptions to try a learn something new. Lesson 6 I a difficult lesson to learn for most because they don want anything to disrupt or challenge their own thoughts and beliefs. So to reach that level of perception, many have to question their own reality.

Tutankhaten-pasheri
Apr 14 2013 04:30 PM
I look at lesson 7, and think in the short time we exist, then we should make the best use of it. There is a saying. Life - simply one bright light in the darkness of eternity.
Yes, Pasheri. Live full throttle :) Lesson 6, I looked it much through astrology but there's danger of getting sort of tunnel-vision, better be free-spirited about it than box yourself. Just input of someone who's gone that road a bit.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    B Randomly
    15 Apr 2013 - 01:45
  • Photo
    Ever Learning
    14 Apr 2013 - 18:19