Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

have u seen a demon?

CANDIDPETS

be honest tell us ?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• OrdinaryClay

• Sakari

• Mallet

be honest tell us ?

Yes I have.. The spirits that come to me and are afraid of crossing over because of judgement - sometimes they are surrounded by demons just torturing them.. The spirits that come to me are transparent and so are the demons that surround them... The demons look or come in the form of human but, their face is distorted.. it's the only word I can use for now to describe..their face.. they have a face with a eyes and nose - everything but, the features let you know it's not a good spirit.

I do believe black shadows are demon as well... and if someone is around me that is not good or on the wrong path - they come around..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I'm sure at least one of my ex's was some type of hell spawn, but other than that, no. No demons ever encountered by me.

@Paul Dangerously, excellent answer. :)

I've never encountered a demon. I don't even 100% believe there are such a thing. I don't believe in God and therefore don't believe in the devil. I also don't believe in angels (at least not the winged messenger variety) I'm sure there are spirits that you can otherwise categorize as "evil" but I'm not sure they're non-human entities doing the devil's dirty work.

I'm sure at least one of my ex's was some type of hell spawn, but other than that, no. No demons ever encountered by me.

Same here about the ex's. love your little picture by the way.

I don't know wether it was a demon or what the hell it was but I remember when I was about 8 or so been woken one night and seeing a shadowy figure with the outline of what looked like a fedora type hat. Imagine my suprise a year and half ago when browsing the web and finding that people all over the world have had near replica experiences with what they call the 'hat man'.

The only Demon i have seen is now our Prime Minister - shes one scary chick :devil:

TIP.

Not really. I think I would be rather concerned for my mental health if I did see one :blink: Only in my worst nightmares have I seen anything really demonic and even then they look a little bit human, not like the classic Hollywood demon's.

So I will say no.

As an officer in the U.S. Army, I was stationed in Panama for over three years. Our next door neighbors when we lived off post became good friends. He was a newly ordained minister and she was a naval officer. We helped them celebrate their first wedding anniversary very casually in our apartment. During the evening she decided she wanted popcorn, so he and I decided to go down to the 7-Eleven across the street to get some.

As we were walking through the dark parking lot a short man walked up on us from between two cars, we never saw him until he was right in front of us and he was mumbling something. My friend looked at me and asked me "Iams (names have been changed to protect the innocent), what is this guy saying? You speak Spanish."

Before I could tell my friend I had not understood the guy, the man spoke up and said, "I speak English. I'm an American." The guy was fairly short, 5'2", at most. He was very skinny, like someone who had gone without eating for some time. He had a 6" long white, waxy thing almost like a small beehive growing out of his left ear and another smaller one growing out of his right nostril. And he was shaking; his whole body was constantly shaking. He was holding this brown paper sack and it was constantly rustling with his shakes. He was obviously going through some sort of withdrawal.

My friend, "John" (who had played college basketball and was over 6'6" leaned down to the guy and asked, "What do you need?"

The guy looked at my friend and said, "I need some money to buy a cup of coffee."

John looked at him and told him, "We were just going into the store to get a couple of things, why don't you come in with us and you can order some food from the Deli. We'll pay for it." The guy looked very nervous and said the store manager did not like for him to come into the store. John, just waved that off and said, "Hey you're with us, and we are going to pay for some food and other stuff, you can come into the store." And even as the guy was still protesting John just swept him along with us and before he knew it we were walking into the store.

At almost any time John and I would have caught peoples attention, a 5'10 Hispanic American walking with a 6'6" African American will catch people's attention. Now add a skinny 5'2" obvious drug addict rattling a paper sack and only the circus could have competed with us. We walked to the back of the store, as every eye in the place tracked us, where the Deli was located. The whole time since we had walked into the store John had been talking to this guy, asking him where he was from what he was doing in Panama, etc., and the guy was starting to tell John his whole life story about how he had stayed in Panama after he got out of the Army so he could be with his girlfriend and could party, how she had used him for his money and had kicked him out after the money ran out, how he needed to get some "stuff" , to think straight again... everything! When we got to the Deli counter John asked the guy, "Carl" what he wanted. Carl told him he just wanted some coffee, but John asked me to order him two snadwiches also. So as I went to the counter John asked Carl if he could pray for him. Carl said yes, he really needed prayer.

As I finished placing the order, John called to me and said, "Come on Iams, we are going to pray for our friend Carl!" I looked at John like he was crazy.

All I could think was, "This is not happening! He is not asking me to pray in the middle of a 7-Eleven! I can't believe we're actually going to do this!" But as I came back to them and John laid one hand on my shoulder and another on Carl's, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, I realized, "Yes, we actually are going to do this," so I put my hand on Carl's other shoulder, and reached up to put my other hand on John's shoulder.

And John prayed. And it wasn't a soft quiet prayer it was in his full deep voice: "Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for your love. We praise you for your mercy. We come before your presence now to ask for Carl...." As he prayed I could hear people muttering and getting agitated, I heard some woman call out to the manager, and I heard him coming toward us calling to us.

I broke away from John and Carl and intercepted the manager. He knew me and I told him, "We are only here because we have ordered some food and are waiting for our order. As soon as we pay for it we will leave." By this time John had finished his general prayer for Carl but continued in his deep voice to ask Carl if he wanted to be freed from his addiction. Carl said yes, and John told him that the only way he could be freed was to turn his life over to Jesus Christ, would he like to accept Jesus as his savior. Carl said yes, and John proceeded to lead Carl through "the sinner's prayer." The manager had finally backed off and I rejoined Carl and John.

By the time I rejoined them, Carl had accepted Christ, and I thought we were about done with the prayer.... I was wrong. John gripped my shoulder hard and began to ask the Lord to free Carl from demonic possession! Right there in the middle of 7-Eleven! Suddenly I felt a cold ball hit me square in the chest and begin pushing against me. This cold ball was trying to push me away from John and Carl. I gripped both their shoulders hard and joined John in prayer commanding demons to leave. i don;t know how long we did this, but at one point I felt as if I was leaning so far back I should be falling, but I was being held up against the push of the cold ball. Slowly the pressure from my chest lessend and i was able to get firmer footing. John's voice was getting quieter and he was almost sobbing. But what I noticed most was... the silence. The whole time I had known Carl the incessant rustling of the paper sack had been there, now it was gone. John said, "In His name, Amen" and I openned my eyes. The guy who stood in front of me resembled Carl in the clothes he wore and in the stuff that grew out of his nose and ear, but other than that he seemed to be a different man. He was no longer shaking uncontrolably and he seemed completely sane. His eyes were clear and when he spoke his speech was completely clear and understandable. The guy at the Deli called out and we got Carl's food. The guy who walked out of 7-Eleven was not the same one who had ambled in pushed by John. He thanked us both with a smile on his face and walked away. We saw him several days later. He had waited outside our apartment building hoping to see one of us to let us know he had called his parents and they were sending him a ticket so he could go home. He no longer had that growth in his ear and nose; it had fallen out by itself.

Original Post on My Blog

Not really. I think I would be rather concerned for my mental health if I did see one :blink: Only in my worst nightmares have I seen anything really demonic and even then they look a little bit human, not like the classic Hollywood demon's.

So I will say no.

So, it wasnt a person though?

I invited demons into my home , damn things must be the most rude things around , not one took me on my invitation...Not one I tell ya !

yes , it is true , even used a Ouija bored....And numerous other people here suggested.....No Demons , only in your head....Oh , and you have to believe also for that to work...

So, it wasnt a person though?

Not really. It's hard to describe. You know how Hollywood demons are these leathery thing's with the bat like wings or the red eyed blackened skinned or blackened out eyes. My nightmare demons are human looking, funny speaking, slightly messy looking humanoid looking thing.

Half the time I don't know what there saying but there usually doing something I find very disturbing and sicking. I guess it speaks more about me than anything else. i tell you what it totally stuff up my sleep.

I had friends involved in the occult that used to do everything from Gong Hee Fot Choy to ouija boards to astral-planing to scrying. They seen horrific distorted human images in mirrors and one even saw this old man reaper standing beside a dead tree and a oil black lake, and later this same individual when driving nearby a graveyard was pursued by this same reaper figure and the apparition moved like lightnin. She actually put the pedal-to-the-medal and that thing was still tail-gating her until she was well beyond the graveyard. I myself have seen things that I don't want to discuss or describe for fear of misfortunes and retaliation. Ha'Satan and Beezlebub are bad muthafuggas!

Yes, I am crazy and suffer delusions of grandeur. Hehehe! :D

YES I HAVE, SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU GOTTA TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, THEY ARE NOTHING TO SCREW AROUND WITH.(Sorry about the bold type)

YES I HAVE, SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU GOTTA TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, THEY ARE NOTHING TO SCREW AROUND WITH.(Sorry about the bold type)

I guess they are all scared of me than....Bunch of wussies.......

Can you tell me why they are nothing to screw with?...I could not summon even one of them , called them names , taunted , begged , etc.....

What did I do wrong?

I guess they are all scared of me than....Bunch of wussies.......

Can you tell me why they are nothing to screw with?...I could not summon even one of them , called them names , taunted , begged , etc.....

What did I do wrong?

Maybe your disbelief is as effective for their goals as another's belief. Maybe the road they follow is wide.

Mat 7:14

(14) Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

if only half the posts in this thread were serious and not people making useless posts that have to do with nothing

if only half the posts in this thread were serious and not people making useless posts that have to do with nothing

My post is serious tho I sometimes mask my comments with tongue-in-cheek rhetoric to lighten my comments tho I am most serious! Make sense? *rollseyes*

Perhaps the people who are really in the know when it comes to demons are waiting for you to state your intentions for the demons once you find them. They might want to make sure you aren't an Amway salesman or trying to get $5 a demon owes you from last week's poker game.

In all seriousness, though, it *is* kind of an open-ended question that you are asking, and I know I don't have the information that you are looking for. IamsSon's post was pretty interesting, and informative, I thought.

Anyway -- not trying to hijack the thread, but since it is hard (for me, at least) to understand why you would seek out something that would, according to popular culture, harm you, I think it's hard for a lot of people to take that seriously.

Sorry for the run-on sentences.

Perhaps the people who are really in the know when it comes to demons are waiting for you to state your intentions for the demons once you find them. They might want to make sure you aren't an Amway salesman or trying to get $5 a demon owes you from last week's poker game.

In all seriousness, though, it *is* kind of an open-ended question that you are asking, and I know I don't have the information that you are looking for. IamsSon's post was pretty interesting, and informative, I thought.

Anyway -- not trying to hijack the thread, but since it is hard (for me, at least) to understand why you would seek out something that would, according to popular culture, harm you, I think it's hard for a lot of people to take that seriously.

Sorry for the run-on sentences.

I agree, he gave a full length testimony. I try to be helpful but the nature of my "hauntings" and my past history association with the occult. I don't know I want to handle it like delicate china.

My post is serious tho I sometimes mask my comments with tongue-in-cheek rhetoric to lighten my comments tho I am most serious! Make sense? *rollseyes*

well no one is going to believe you when you make jokes about your own haunting it makes it seem so fake it is just a story you made up soomeone who really experienced the things you say you and your friends did would not talk like that.... its as though you are mocking and making fun of yourself.

Insulting what you experienced and turning it into a joke?

Edited by cateyes221981

The only Demon i have seen is now our Prime Minister - shes one scary chick :devil:

TIP.

^

What he said.

Edited by Disbeliever

Firstly i need PROOF of a demon, just who makes these things up, who actually as the right to claim that they are the authority on such wonders? There just religous mumbo jumbo to keep people back and under control.

I Realise most people don't believe in anything they havn't experienced themselves. Demons exist, Just as god exists. IamSams testimony is awsome, and just shows how amazing god is!