Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Nikola Tesla's 21st century predictions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,032 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostNiteMarcher, on 22 April 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

The powers that be during Tesla's days did not want anything they couldn't put a price on, so when it came to free energy...that flew out the door right away...yes, the world would have benefited from this visionaries inventions. Unfortunately, it is the elite and a few corporate giants that will continue to put stops to some of men's greatest inventions, all due to greed and power.

I think George Westinghouse funded a lot of his research, and the idea of free power didn't go over well with him. He was a business man, and needed to make a profit.

#17    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

:(  o can't open the link

#18    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Honestly, without his discovery of alternating current, our world might look a little different now. And for the record Thomas Edison was a thief and a liar.

Edited by ancient astronaut, 23 April 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Tesla was robbed !

Miss me?

#20    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Wouldnt it be awesome to get a hold of the notes and papers that the Government stole from him upon his death?
Just imagine all of the technology that we still arent using just because of that theft.

#21    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,433 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 23 April 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Wouldnt it be awesome to get a hold of the notes and papers that the Government stole from him upon his death?
Just imagine all of the technology that we still arent using just because of that theft.

Marconi even used Tesla's patented technology,17 patents to be precise when he transmitted that first message across the Atlantic and Marconi took all the glory.Tesla is truly the founder of most of the Technology we use today.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#22    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

Question? Why has no other person in teslas field created free power? Surely there are others that have the knowlegde in the public.

Posted Image

#23    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 23 April 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Question? Why has no other person in teslas field created free power? Surely there are others that have the knowlegde in the public.

Tesla thought one method would be to build the energy transmitters on the moon and satelites to beam it back to earth, as well as having an energy fields for transmission surrounding the whole planet and fields from under ground. I think they used part of his theories in the HAAP experiments and other DOD research.  I'd imagine anyone getting a hold on workable technology would keep it to themselves for obvious advantages. A good thing could very well be used to destroy the earth instead of  being used for the "good energy" as he called it.  That's when governments became  paranoid and rumors of the death ray came to life. More profits and maintenance for using electric lines too.

#24    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,433 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 25 April 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Tesla thought one method would be to build the energy transmitters on the moon and satelites to beam it back to earth, as well as having an energy fields for transmission surrounding the whole planet and fields from under ground. I think they used part of his theories in the HAAP experiments and other DOD research.  I'd imagine anyone getting a hold on workable technology would keep it to themselves for obvious advantages. A good thing could very well be used to destroy the earth instead of  being used for the "good energy" as he called it.  That's when governments became  paranoid and rumors of the death ray came to life. More profits and maintenance for using electric lines too.

That's why all his papers vanished when he died,I think the Government truly thought he had invented a death ray type device.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#25    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Tesla; Gyro Gearloose, Willy Wonka, etc
their inner child survived and flourished.
the *magic* is only understood by other children.
the a'holes "adults" just end up with haarps.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#26    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,032 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

He almost brought down a building during one of his experiments, using something like resonating vibrations. He claimed he could split the earth, given enough time.

#27    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Boy, Smithsonianmag really puts on the cookies.
Suspicious. I shut it down, the page, before seeing the article.

Steven Greer has a film out that talks about free energy and Tesla. Might be good to take a look at that film:
http://siriusdisclosure.com/,
http://siriusdisclos.../orion-project/

Edited by regeneratia, 28 April 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#28    Assassin Spider

Assassin Spider

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostBeany, on 25 April 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

He almost brought down a building during one of his experiments, using something like resonating vibrations. He claimed he could split the earth, given enough time.

Yeah, one of my favorite Tesla legends. He ended up destroying the earthquake machine so it wouldn't do any more damage. So awesome.

#29    RabidCat

RabidCat

Psychic Spy

• 1,132 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostBeany, on 23 April 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

I think George Westinghouse funded a lot of his research, and the idea of free power didn't go over well with him. He was a business man, and needed to make a profit.
It was J. P. Morgan that was funding Tesla.  Morgan didn't like the idea of free energy.

Those of you who wish to research into Tesla's doings should remember a couple things: the theory of the day was aether (or ether, whichever you prefer), science was predominantly experimental, and if you replicate certain of Tesla's experiments, be careful to whom you reveal your results, as there are powers that do not want his work to be generally known.

Tesla's later work (after AC) was oriented towards interrupted high voltage DC.  This was because he observed strange discharges while working on Edison's DC powerplants when circuits were made and broken.  There were instances when these discharges caused the early termination of human life, instantly.

Tesla also proved Hertz' field theory not entirely correct, and disagreed with Maxwell when Maxwell disregarded longitudinal (scalar) waves in his field theory.  In other words, Maxwell didn't bother with scalars because he couldn't measure the effects (very difficult to measure).  During this time, Tesla used scalars and high voltage interrupted fields imposed on the scalars to discover such items as the Hall effect, and how to generate large amounts of power from this.  He also developed some variations in high voltage fields that indicated that ether, not quanta, should be the area of scientific research.  Again, this is a tricky subject and you should be cautious for the reason above.  One indication was/is Tesla's electric flying machine, which theoretically converts the momentum of the ether into momentum of the craft.  If such is really the case, consider: the craft, simply by converting ether momentum, could accelerated almost instantly to whatever speed desired without G-forces affecting it; or, the craft could change direction instantly by the same conversion in a different direction.  Sound familiar, as in UFOs?

News articles from the time indicate Tesla also was able to convert this ether power to usable electric power in small boxes less than 2 cubic feet volume.  One such was used to power an electric auto for 8 days of testing by a newsman.  When questioned by the theoretical scientists of the day, Tesla got irritated with them, took his box and went away.  It is possible that this box is now in possession of the government.

One of his free energy experiments has been duplicated: that cosmic ray collector, which was patented.  If anyone is interested, I think I can find the patent number.  Also keep in mind that the thing can be dangerous, as the voltages can be quite high, depending on your antenna (a reflective metallic insulated sheet).

Note also that when you examine Tesla patents, not all information is included, and said patents are usually incomplete, since he desired to retain some secrecy.  Several patents may be required to get the entirety of a concept.

The above is only a tiny portion of what Tesla actually did; he was perhaps a bit unbalanced, but he was a genius of high caliber, who looked at the world in a different way than we do now.  Essentially, it can bew said that he disproved much of quantum physics before it was quantum physics.  Many physicists do not accept the current paradigm, and those, unfortunately, are excommunicated.

Maybe some day...

Edited by RabidCat, 29 April 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#30    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

The Missing Secrets of Nikola Tesla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users