Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost/witchcraft/evil spirit

pinklove

Yesterday when leaving a friends, I discovered a creepy mark on my windshield. Looks like it can be a claw however they were no other marks on my car showing an animal had crawled up it. This is on my left upper corner of my windshield. It was not there when I arrived to my friends house. Wondering if this is any type of evil spirit or can be any type of witchcraft? When we were walking to my car and my friend was saying good bye they stated they had an eerie feeling that there was someone else out there, it was around 11:30 pm, quiet street. If anyone has any ideas or past experiences, please let me know.

post-156939-0-01372600-1439918607_thumb.

Looks more like a grey alien hand!

Welcome to UM, pinklove :st

They're interesting, but really, you're never going to be able to prove what caused them. Unless others see similar marks elsewhere in the neighbourhood or there's a sighting of an odd creature, it's doomed to remain a mystery.

• Like 1

It appears that the three top marks are separate from the blotch that they move down into. Then three additional marks below all of that.

I would say it's quite possible that kids walking by are the culprits. They couldn't resist dirty glass. They just happened to move their hand slightly before pulling their fingers down to give the appearance of a claw. And the most probable reason for three fingers was because the person was holding their cell phone in their hand at the time. At least that's the way I'm seeing it. I really don't think there's anything sinister going on here.

• Like 2

Yesterday when leaving a friends, I discovered a creepy mark on my windshield. Looks like it can be a claw however they were no other marks on my car showing an animal had crawled up it. This is on my left upper corner of my windshield. It was not there when I arrived to my friends house. Wondering if this is any type of evil spirit or can be any type of witchcraft? When we were walking to my car and my friend was saying good bye they stated they had an eerie feeling that there was someone else out there, it was around 11:30 pm, quiet street. If anyone has any ideas or past experiences, please let me know.

Nothing spiritual. Just some person decided to play a little prank by making a monster hand print! One way to avoid that in future ""Clean Your Car"" LOL

• Like 1

looks like a dirty windshield lol...wash your car!

Oh and it's probably just a kid, or a coon...or anyone really.

• Like 1

Thanks all, freaked out because the friend I was with has a history of people attempting witchcraft on them, so I'm always paranoid these days!

It could've been a bird leaving it's marks and then dripped. Don't worry, there isn't any evil ghosts in your car but if you experience anymore stuff please keep us posted.

That does sound spooky indeed!

It looks like a spooky hand.

Now I was scratched at night by a spirit before. Not sure what it was. But

yes it could be a spirit. Not sure about witchcraft however.

That does sound spooky indeed!

It looks like a spooky hand.

Now I was scratched at night by a spirit before. Not sure what it was. But

yes it could be a spirit. Not sure about witchcraft however.

Interesting. What made u think that it was a spirit & where did it scratch u?

If you can wipe off the mark without it reappearing then it's not supernatural in origin. I can only imagine then that this thread has been opened for some small talk. Witchcraft is partly about using alchemical energy from candles, herbs and stones, making talismans and working spells. In magic there are elemental correspondences, astrological and planetary energy correspondences, and the like. The four elements of Air, Earth, Water, and Fire, and the fifth element of Spirit (yes spirit.) Not to confuse these elements with the more sciency elements of the periodic table, these occult elements are categories describing the basic energy flow in nature. Hedgewitchery, Witchcraft, Wicca, Druidism are all nature-based Earth religions. It is not necessarily 'evil' in the sense that Christians often think that they are under attacks. Most witches don't bother about it because most Christians are already attacking each other this rather evokes a sense of pity. There is also an ancient connection with nature spirits, the fay [faeries or fairies]. Some are considered beneficial, and some are not so. Bad fairies make you lose your favorite pair of socks or your keys, turn milk sour, and can even cause a flat tire making you late to work, and other stuff to weird to mention. Working spells is supposed to be a way to get what you want.