Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grey's

One of my theories is that perhaps "Grey's" aren't really grey at all.

I was just watching a special on TV and they showed that a scientist invented a way so that you wouldn't get too affected by the G-forces. And it actually works.

I think perhaps that the Greys are actually not what they seem, perhaps there reptilian, and the smooth grey skin is there protective suit from the elements.

I mean, there crafts are very advanced; they can zig zag many miles in seconds and supposedly fly faster then the speed of light.

If so, then any living creature going at that speed would need some type of protective suit to protect them from Gforces, besides the protection they get from there craft. Also, they probably have a different type of air that they breath so there suit helps them with a special type of filter. And those big black eyes...a large type of lens-encasement (with a micro-computer system built into it, that also displays information onto its screen (on the inside)).

What do you all think?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Vox

• Bloated Corpse

• djdodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good theory, many early sightings of 'Greys' mention them wearing a tight fitting (sometimes silvery sometimes not) grey suit.

this could be where the Grey colour comes from in the more recent sightings, also according to the autopsy that alien had black covers over its eyes, as if they were some sort of protective covering like sun glasses.

A few abductees who encountered the 'greys' have said that the large black eyes sometimes appeared to have a circular feature apparently behind the dark outer casing which would be akin to our iris and pupil.

Maybe the black outer casing is something like sunglasses - they may not be used to bright light. If they were from a planet that was further away from its star than Earth is from our Sun, then their light levels would be lower...

it would also explain the thin, tight fitting suits, our planet would be too warm for them if their sun was further away, and so the suits would be cooler for them.

I must tell you that the greys and the reptilians (reptiloids) have a totaly different anatomi. The greys allso have special psycik abilityes that the reptilians dont have. I have stydied aliens for some time now and can give you my profesional apinion: the greys and the reptilians are not the same. and mostly the greys are only reported to cover there feet and not there entyre body! The greys allso have a highly advansed teknology and I allso know that they are very sofisticated in genetic science, so why would they use suits when they can just simply change their genetic structure. tongue.gif

kim lindgren UFO/Alien/Paranormal investigator

maybe they can help you with your spelling...

sleep.gif

why would they use suits when they can just simply change their genetic structure

Can you give some examples to support this?

The greys allso have a highly advansed teknology

I think we can all assume that this is a given when referring to aliens & ET intelligence with the capacity to visit Earth.

Sageghost: yes all alien races that have the abilitye to come visit earth have got a highly advansed teknology but the greys bodyes have stopt evolving (naturaly) and now there brains is the only thing that evolves whithc makes them even higher in teknology, and it is also so that the greys have spesialised in genetic enginering.

Althalus: if the greys actualy where reptilians in a suite and they use that suite to get cooler why wouldent they use that suite when they are in itali. The reptilians is mostly reprorted in itali and as far as I can remember it is hoter in italy then it is in the USA!

Forgive me my head hurts from the spelling, although I am capable of making my fair share.

With all the crud that resides in my head I have a question about the color of the so called "Greys". Through word of mouth story telling things get changed a little and a lot. The term "grey" came from recent history, what if the "greys" aren't really grey but aqua blue? Its easier for someone to say one thing when they want to feel like they fit in with the "group". But, what if the aliens themselves are orchestrating this color change story? I for one doubt the color until the proof is shown for all to see.

I would begin to surmize that if an alien culture is advanced enough to be able to zip and zap through space they would have the technology to have some kind of internal control. There is only so much stress alien or man made materials can take before they wear out. So wouldn't it be feasible that they have some way to nullify the g-forces that are produced. Although another possibility presents itself, if they are using gravity for propulsion wouldn't it also be possible for them to control that gravity within the craft? That way there wouldn't be an alien smoothie smeared across the walls?

As surmized in a previous post that the grey skin could've evolved on a planet that had less light than that is here on Earth. Wouldn't it also be feasible that the jumper(for a lack of technicle terms) is actually protecting the majority of their bodies from UV rays. Maybe it could also supply a fresh mixture of their air across their skin so it doesn't dry out.

My question is how would you be able to study an alien species if you have had no contact with them what so ever? It is easy to say you study something that no one has seen, because no one can disprove your statement, although the shear outrageousness of it makes it implausible.

Of course the Reptiliods(also known as Saurians) and the Greys are different in body and shape. Yet saying without first hand knowledge or proof that they in fact are is a leap of faith no scientific mind will believe. I think that stating that you are an expert without proof and actual evidence of alien bodies, is an attempt to gain attention of those that are seeking such so called experts.

Ok, I'm off of my soapbox. biggrin.gif

I also think that the pale skin along with the large black eye's are the kind of evolutionary things you see in creature's that don't get much light . The suits would definately offer some kind of protection against the U.V. rays that the grey's would not be acustomed to. If of course they exist and If they where suits . Who know's . rolleyes.gif

I must as you how do you know that I havent had alien contact?

I most of the trates that abductees have. I have vage memoryes of aliens and me lying on a strange operating taple. I have seen the greys on there spaceship and why would they use a suite when they are on there own spaceship? dont you think that the ship it self would be able to protect them?

There are a lot of people that says (even tho alot of them are lying) that they have seen the greys on there spaceship and that they have very strong memoryes of this. I can abmit that maby some cind of alien species might use some cind of suite to protect them but I dont think that the greys and the reptiloids are the same thing. some people have reported seeing greys whearing some cind of shoe but that is the only thing coverd. and then its also the sice of the eyes. the greys have alot bigger eyes then the reptiloinds have!

some people also says that the dark covering over the eyes are some cind of eyelid.

"I must as you how do you know that I havent had alien contact?"

My first question to that is where is your proof? Throughout my travels of this weird land I have come across a lot of people that state that they have done things that are either impossible or just weird. Does that mean I have to believe that a 40 year old drunk that says he rode a camel across Egypt. No, I would assume he was bragging so he could make a new friend. Until proof is shown it is nothing but a fancy of the imagination.

A lot of the abduction traits can happen without an abduction occuring. Loss of time is an easy on, drink to much and you pass out then you don't know what happened when you wake up 8 hrs later. The feeling that your strapped down and can't move, sleep paralysis. Seeing strange this, dreaming is an easy example.

****I am in no way trying to say that abductions don't happen, I'm just saying that to a lot of people what normally happens in sleep can be misinterpreted.****

Why do people wear clothes in the confines of their own home? Because it is what they are use to. If we all were to go outside and frollick in the sun naked then we would be naked in our own homes. Wouldn't this be the same case with the "Greys"? I mean if you do something constantly over a period of time you tend to do it without realization.

Im not sure what your trying to say when you said "I can abmit that maby some cind of alien species might use some cind of suite to protect them but I dont think that the greys and the reptiloids are the same thing." Wouldn't it be logical if they were wearing the same type of garment that they would be afflicted in the same way? I mean that is totally possible considering we still don't know anything about their physiology they could be close relitves or an evolution behind or forward.

Let's see, if you need a garment to protect your body from UV rays and you go around barefoot then I guess your protect is moot if your allowing the untreated skin to be exposed. I think it would be logical to wear shoes, not only is it prectical it could be some kind of fashion statement.

Once again no body no actual proof, conjecture can only lead into trouble. Let's say they do have big eyes, on a planet with little to no light wouldn't it be necessary to have big eyes to allow in more light to see? And, if the "Greys" and your"Reptiloinds"(Saurians is what I prefer) did happen to evolve on a whole different planet, maybe one with more light and less moisture in the air. Wouldn't it then be possible that the two eyes evolved differently enough that the "Grey"'s eyes would work in his environment but not so well in the "Reptiloinds", and vice versa.

I agree with y'all about the "Greys" being from a planet farther from their star than earth is. The anatomical traits they have (large eyes, pale skin, atrophied or missing ears, etc) all can be analogus to creaturs here on earth. There are some small, fuzzy tree hoppin' thingies (rodents, I think, don't recall the name) that are nocturnal and have developed very large eyes to compensate for the low light. Some ocean bottom creatures that live in total darkness have evolved with tiny or no eyes at all. Same might be true of creatures that have evolved with no need of sound (I can't think of such a place, but who knows? just a thought), and so evolved vestigal ears, if any at all. And subterranean creatures and plants are said to grow with no pigmentation. Like they need to worry about a tan... tongue.gif

Here's a thought: What if they are not from another planet at all? Suppose they are like drones, genetically grown as advance scouts. Breeded in space by a "master race." Being bred in space would answer quite a few questions...

Large eyes - it's very dark in space

No ears - no sound in a vacuum

Slim, light body - zero gravity, no need for a heavy bone structure (and maybe the suits act as a kind of exoskeleton)

No vocal sounds - see "No ears" and maybe they communicate in some other way. Telepathy, body language, vibration, higher pitch than we can hear, or even heat modulation (seen that one in a movie)

user posted image

I realy cant get you proof in this case this is one thing that you cant proove!

here youl just have to take my word I dont want this to end upp just like my telekineis topic so that evryone gets mad at etch other. Lets drop the subject

(about my abduction) and move on whith the greys disscusion!! biggrin.gif

How about (and I think I'll become the anti-climax of this whole topic when I say this) we all read what we are writing and realise just like what BC said, have no conclusive evidence about what a "Grey" looks like and what a "Saurian" or lizard, or whatever looks like. What the heck is stopping me from going on about an alien tennis ball that talks to me, and abducts me and probes me???!?!?! Look aliens for one do not exist, and just as you are able to express your opinion about the Greys smooth skin so can I say that you are probably making it up. With this in mind do you realise the futility of going into a debate about what a reptile looks like and what a grey looks like and "how their anatomy is different"? Different to what? Have you actually caught these two creatures and dissected them with your home laboratory kit? Should I just take your word or anyone elses for that matter? Where is the proof? How the heck can you be a professional AT A PROFESSION THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!!!?!?! Seriously though the day that someone comes up with some evidence, I'll be glad to believe them, and anything else is a theory and as every scientist knows, you keep your theories to yourself.

Vox: How can you possibly prove anything these days? its very easy to create an animation on the computer that looks like.....what ever you are "proving". And how can you even prove that you are at this moment sitting by a computer that stands on a table? No one can even prove that we are breathing air! The world that we are living in now can be explained in a easy series of numbers so how can we possibly know that we arent just computer animated people in a game that was created in year 5098 in the reality?

In over future we will probably have a little universe of over own where we can play god. I can t give you this easy series of numbers and I can even give you the sorse of it or yes I can but you can t go there and read it becos you wouldent understand an word! I got this information from a swedich paper called: Illustrerad vetenskap, I think that "Illustrerad vetenskap" is ilustrated science in englich.

I know you are trying to prove a point Kimm, and I do get it but lets not mix together two different topics into one.

Vox don't get me wrong, I said that the proof of aliens is the downfall to people saying that aliens have been to Earth. I do believe they are out there somewhere simply because like tends to strive even in the most harshest of environments.

... anything else is a theory and as every scientist knows, you keep your theories to yourself.

Wooooo - hold on their Vox. There are plenty of theories floating around, perhaps you have heard of a couple of these:

Pythogeoran Theory, Theory of Relativity, Big Bang Theory, Capitalist Theory...

There are a lot of theories out there, which is direct evidence of scientists not keeping them to themselves.

Fair enough, I apologize for my previous post, as it might have been a bit harsh on my behalf. I just wrote an answer to pitch my point again, but it would only cause unrest, and anger so with that in mind, I retire from this debate unless personally challenged.

I retire from this debate unless personally challenged.

In that case, we shall see who has the fastest car!

tongue.gif

I know you are trying to prove a point Kimm, and I do get it but lets not mix together two different topics into one.

I never ment to do that!

LoL Space Moose!!!

Don't go there!!!!!! My 13 year old Suzuki Swift is all in one piece!!! (It's a miracle it's still on the road, however!!!!) laugh.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

How the heck can you be a professional AT A PROFESSION THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!!!?!?!

no proffesion exists untill some one creates it right, I doubt that there whould have been docturs or maby painters today if no one hade thought: I think that I am going to create something called doctors and then I'l be one, and you are wrong there is a proffesion called UFOlogi and then you are a UFOlogist or as I call it a UFO/Alien/Paranormal investigator!!!!

How about........ "A Nutter" tongue.gif