Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange but true

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    Cheryl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 02:26 PM

Thanks to the people who replied to my earlier post,  (strange but true)

i just want to clear something up, re: my last post (strange but true) the lights i saw in my bedroom were oval, about 6 to 8 inches wide and in the center about 2 to 3 inches high, when i first entered my room the lights were right in front of me, they were in a line one on top of the other, going from floor to ceiling. They were the first thing i saw as i looked up from shutting the door, i gasped for breath at the sight of them and as i did they moved back, about five feet or so, as this happened i noticed that they were all over the walls, they were not bright but kind of like looking at a yelloish light, my husband was in bed, i did think that it might be some kind of light coming in from out side at first, i was a little shaken,  i went to the bathroom like i said before with my head down, my bathroom ajoins the bedroom, to get there i have to walk through a small dressing room, when i turned into the dressing room i looked at my closset and the lights were all over that too, in lines from floor to ceiling as in the bedroom, if it was a light coming from outside it could not have lit up the dressing room in the same way, as for rubbing my eyes, yes i did a few times because i could not believe what i was seeing, i had not rubbed my eyes before seeing them and only did so when i reached the bathroom.  

Like i said before, nothing like this has ever happened before, i was not scared, more shocked than anything.  I am not a believer or disbeliever, i used to take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt, now i dont know.

Anyone have any suggestiions as to what it might have been

Thanks Cheryl                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users