Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

animals in the atmosphere

vukxfiles

has anyone have an idea about the theory that ufos are animals that live in space rolleyes.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vukxfiles

• Melladior

• aquatus1

• fallingalien

Well we are animals living on earth...and since aliens are coming from another planet then they must be also animals living in a place in space...what you expect from someone to confirm however? None knows for sure...

i mean the sightings of giant creatures (blobs) mistaken for ufos

Not heard of giant blobs. I liked the Storm Beast in The Twighlight Zone, though..lol

"There's a man on the wing of the plane!" grin2.gif

Some people think that rods are animals that can live high up in the atmosphere. I think they're insects badly interpreted from video film.

IIRC, living microbes have been found wayyyyyyyyyy up at the edge of space. It's uncertain, I think, whether they're Earthly organisms that live up there or are ET life forms that have drifted down.

I doubt the actaul ships are living animals. But if aliens exist, they themselves are space animals just as we and all things on earth. Exactly as when we travel in space.

why is all the faces of your threads are puke ones?

673282[/snapback]

i was gonna ask the same question

Small whirlwinds, storms, etc. can bring animals to the atmosphere. That's why sometimes strange things such as raining blood/meat/frogs etc. occurs.

That being said, I do recall hearing something about a sort of air jellyfish, a floating blobbish thin that lived in the upper atmosphere, and presumably fed off sunlight. It is supposed to be the source for star jelly that is occasionaly found.

Can't say I put too much stock in it, but I would imagine that we have spent less time investigating life in the upper atmosphere than life in the deepest ocean depths, so perhaps there are such things.

Weird topic…I think some micro-organisms may be living near the edge as stated by Mercury…

thats wat i mean

674478[/snapback]

Yeah I see plenty of 30-foot long giant metal animals, I just haven't collected my video evidence yet. alien.gifinnocent.gif

The classic Arthur Conan Doyle short story "The Horror of the Heights" tells of an airplane pilot who breaks the record ceiling height only to discover that freakish jelly-fish like creatures live above the clouds.

alien.gif Some thing big enough to reflect light back to the ground would play havock with the blades of a Jet Engine. So I don't think so!

alien.gif Some thing big enough to reflect light back to the ground would play havock with the blades of a Jet Engine. So I don't think so!

678923[/snapback]

No...not necessarily. Something of a light enough composition to be able to perpetually float could still reflect light (although I do not think it would), but still not be massive enough to FOD an engine. Assuming there is a sufficient quantity of the mythical beasties to even be a consideration.

678923[/snapback]

No...not necessarily. Something of a light enough composition to be able to perpetually float could still reflect light (although I do not think it would), but still not be massive enough to FOD an engine. Assuming there is a sufficient quantity of the mythical beasties to even be a consideration.

678993[/snapback]

What's FOD?

i remember a story i once read ill tell it the best i can ok so here goes

it was 19?? and on a stormy night a (plane name here) took off with a crew of 12 and 7 passengers when they were coming in for a landing the watch tower noticed the plane was flying in a hectic manner so they radiod it and askd wut was wrong and they got the reply "we are being attack the bullets goes right threw these things and some screams..." or somethnig to the likes anyways the plane lands somehow and then they send a crew inside the crew finds no bodies but they do find bullet holes in the wall

Foreign Object Damage, On the flight line its tools, bolts, wire, small rocks. Any thing that will hurt the blades of a jet engine.

Foreign Object Damage, On the flight line its tools, bolts, wire, small rocks.  Any thing that will hurt the blades of a jet engine.

679021[/snapback]

Thanks thumbsup.gif

i was wondering when we die if we find out all the secrets to the universe like,if we are alone in the universe,if these creatures like sasquatch exist?or even the easier ones like can we travel back in time as ghosts or angels in heaven?

• 3 weeks later...
There's a theory that UFOs are animals? That live in space? Wha...?

674371[/snapback]

its called the space animal hypothesis alien.gif