Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

TheLastLazyGun

I found this video of a man who says he gets attacked by a succubus whilst he sleeps at night. So, one night, he decided to leave a camera running in his bedroom to see if he could film it.

If you look carefully you can see an almost-invisible apparition moving on the bed whilst he supposedly gets attacked.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

I'd never heard of a Sucubbus before, so had to Google it. Wow! I can see the apparition you mentioned, but I can't decide if this is real or fake as I don't know enough about it. Thanks for enlightening me though!

Hmmm ....... well, I can't see the 'almost-invisible apparition' that the OP mentions. The pulling-the-sheet-off-the-bed trick is just too easily done by someone off-camera. I agree with all the points Brian Topp makes ^ ^ ^ .

What he could be experiencing is sleep apnoea, a condition which occasionally makes the sufferer stop breathing while they sleep. I suffer from this and it's very, very frightening to wake up and discover you're not breathing! Panic sets in very quickly, and as you gradually surface from sleep your brain can give you all sorts of explanations as to why you can't breathe ....... one of which can be that something(a 'succubus'), is sitting on your chest and preventing you from breathing. I would guess that that's what is going on in the video ....... he just thought it would add to the drama to have a friend off-camera pulling the sheet off!

• Like 3

It seems convenient that the whole bed isnt shown so it could easily be someone standing just out of frame pulling his covers off

• Like 7

Hmmm ....... well, I can't see the 'almost-invisible apparition' that the OP mentions. The pulling-the-sheet-off-the-bed trick is just too easily done by someone off-camera. I agree with all the points Brian Topp makes ^ ^ ^ .

What he could be experiencing is sleep apnoea, a condition which occasionally makes the sufferer stop breathing while they sleep. I suffer from this and it's very, very frightening to wake up and discover you're not breathing! Panic sets in very quickly, and as you gradually surface from sleep your brain can give you all sorts of explanations as to why you can't breathe ....... one of which can be that something(a 'succubus'), is sitting on your chest and preventing you from breathing. I would guess that that's what is going on in the video ....... he just thought it would add to the drama to have a friend off-camera pulling the sheet off!

i can see the entity, its looks translucent but barely visable. it comes from the right side, ends up on top of him and leaves going right. if your having trouble seeing it, look a the breathing apparatus box on the right. said entity is more noticable against the black box.

Edited by Ever Learning

Even if he were not acting, the poor guy has apnea. This messes with your sleep in all sorts of ways. I have seen much worse sleep attacks. The covers quite obviously are being pulled it always amazes me at the stupid things spirits do.

Why on earth would a succubus care about messing with his sheets why would it pull them as oposed to fling them.

Scenario.. The guy has apnea and suffers from severe sleep problems that include sleep paralysis & hypnagogic Hullucinations. He tells people because they are very real, but no one believes him, so He stages a video to get people to listen.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 5

2:29 his right fingers purposely straighten out to let go of the covers. Also after the "2:45" marker it looks as if he is just finishing his roll. It looks like he is still moving from it and he is in the same position. He just inserted 2:45 after he completed his shift. Can't hide the body tells.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 5

he sounds like my grandpa ,always seems like he is out of breath. but my grandpa suffered from a lung disease from smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day since the age of 12. so either this dude has a lung disease or he is just rly unhealthy.

• Like 1

he sounds like my grandpa ,always seems like he is out of breath. but my grandpa suffered from a lung disease from smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day since the age of 12. so either this dude has a lung disease or he is just rly unhealthy.

The bad health of the 'victim' could be attributed to the repeated visits of the Succubus, if you believe that sort of thing. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 3

the clincher is that his fists are not clenched. he is able physically to do so, yet his hands remain relaxed even when he is fighting the so called succubus.

oh please people, no more of this nonsense.

• Like 2

i can see the entity, its looks translucent but barely visable. it comes from the right side, ends up on top of him and leaves going right. if your having trouble seeing it, look a the breathing apparatus box on the right. said entity is more noticable against the black box.

Sorry, but I just don't see any of that.

Sorry, but I just don't see any of that.

lol seriously, 2.42 keep an eye on black box, you will see translucent figure go over it.

Fake as f&£k! Come in guys it's blatantly obvious, cheap effects that can be done with any home movie maker and even cheaper acting by the bloke. So many people are easily conned

• Like 3

Fake as f&£k! Come in guys it's blatantly obvious, cheap effects that can be done with any home movie maker and even cheaper acting by the bloke. So many people are easily conned

lol i dont believe in the tape just pointing out what every one is meant to be seeing

this is showing Reality in my eyes so tellingly!

i need to tell this man he can Stop their devilish attacks to him, let me go to his YouTube channel!

edit-spelling of devilish

Edited by Ely

I believe the poor guy.

She's a smart sucubbus too. She doesn't have to kiss the guy because of the mask. That makes it less personal for her.

It is also apparent she has quite a list of "Won't Do's" too.

Good for her! Maybe they have a Union now.

• Like 2

The fact that his arms are just flapping at the end really ruined any credibility this may have had. If he were in a struggle, pushing against something, his arms and biceps would be much more tense.

• Like 7

anyone here selling a bridge?

I have one. It's in Brooklyn .I letcha have it cheap

my dad has one of those breathing assistance machines they are suppose to keep constant pressure so that someone doesn't just stop breathing. i don't understand the science around them but i know that since my father started using them he is much more tired then before he started using them even if he is getting more sleep. As to the rest of it I don't believe it is a succubbi I don't know what it is or could be but i don't think it is a succubbi.

The camera should have been placed showing the whole bed, if this was really, the corner in which the the sheet was being pulled from was not on camera, which easily could have been anyone pulling the sheet off, and the opening scene in which the guy is chatting explaing what is going on just seems a bit like he is trying to remember lines from a script and going way to over the top with it. And after watching a few other Succubus theme videos it shws that the succubus does not have much taste in men, they seen to go for the strange and odd looking as in this Video from the Ghost Adventures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDx00-MnQk

Also if it's 2:45 am, then he is most likely in a deep sleep. He wouldn't feel the sheets moving off him and wouldn't grab it.

• Like 2