Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

COSMIC POOL

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    highdaler

highdaler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

So we can put plenty of things into orbit, polar - equitorial - and all other manner of angles in between. We can add and add parts to our international space station and to individual enterprise stations as well. With evidence from the chinese we can also purposefully crash satelites into eachother. So why can't we slowly build a couple of "cosmic billiard balls"?

Could go on, but lets leave it open for discussion first!!

#2    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

• "Not all the folklore of fairies & nature-folks are Celtic, Sidhe, Disney or Bro Grimms." ~ ember

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

I'm not sure where you're headed with this. Are you serious?  Why would we want to build billard balls in outerspace?  I guess there's all sorts of sports stuff that could be invented for weightlessness if our scientists wanted to build them.

Welcome to UM. :)

:)
"Why would you want to be normal? Normal is boring. Nobody remembers normal people." ~ Bracket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan of William Blanchard: His music makes my soul sing!
:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users