Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:18 AM

As well as investing in a chastity belt you should also invest in some time with a shrink :)......sorry, but it has to be said :)

#47    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

*slams head on table in a comical fashion* T_T

#48    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

View Postrapture, on 03 June 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

Earth is just another planet...don't ever forget it.
So far, this is the only true thing youve posted.  The rest is a bunch of dellusional crap that you have no proof of, other than far out crackpot websites.

#49    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

View Postrapture, on 03 June 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

I dont know what youre so worried about. Ive managed to avoid being eaten by them and I didnt even know they existed as a threat. No one I know has been eaten by them either, what luck. In fact Ive never heard of anyone being eaten or taken by the reptillians at all. I feel no ill effects of them draining me either. If they do exist and are determined to do us harm they are doing a poor job of it. They arent exactly striking fear into my heart.
And yes, Im aware that youll tell me Im just a sheep and Im falling right into their trap as is everyone else.
If no one has been eaten by them, could it be you're just bat **** insane?

BTW was it the reptilians that sodomize you or the insect energy thing?

Edited by Rlyeh, 09 June 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#50    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 June 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

If no one has been eaten by them, could it be you're just bat **** insane?

BTW was it the reptilians that sodomize you or the insect energy thing?
That was my post he was quoting, for some reason he lost the quote box.  Just the short reply was his.  How frightening.

#51    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 09 June 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

That was my post he was quoting, for some reason he lost the quote box.  Just the short reply was his.  How frightening.
Oh ok. But I still think he's off his rocker.

#52    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

This dimension is not going anywhere. Why are argue rather than investigate. Once upon a stupid time even I believed reptiles soley evolved small; cold but small; not stupid,  just small; yet never did I accept that  NATURE WAS INCAPABLE of keeping the BIG nasties around; highly evolved and BIG; and even as they communicate with mammals.... they are reptiles: mammals understand this and act accordingly; those in the image of God are fearless without a plan.

Edited by rapture, 21 June 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#53    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

Accept the reality that other intelligent life forms exist on and beyond Earth. They exist beyond sci-fi and the deties of myth and religion; in other words, the exist beyond the human psyche. Humans are not that smart.

I do think the skeptcism is brutal for those who have had genuine contact with other worldly lifeforms than for religious fanatics. This is not by chance.

Edited by rapture, 21 June 2012 - 12:31 PM.

#54    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

View Postrapture, on 21 June 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

This dimension is not going anywhere. Why are argue rather than investigate. Once upon a stupid time even I believed reptiles soley evolved small; cold but small; not stupid,  just small; yet never did I accept that  NATURE WAS INCAPABLE of keeping the BIG nasties around; highly evolved and BIG; and even as they communicate with mammals.... they are reptiles: mammals understand this and act accordingly; those in the image of God are fearless without a plan.
Which one?

I do think the skeptcism is brutal for those who have had genuine contact with other worldly lifeforms than for religious fanatics. This is not by chance.
I guess getting molested by an alien monster isn't fun either? lol

#55    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

blessed salt? holy water??

#56    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,453 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

I believe in spirits 100%, seen a ghost, but even believers know when to be skeptical.

#57    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

when going to sleep, spray some salt around your windows and your door( your bedroom)
and try to draw a circle from chalk around your bed

Posted Image

#58    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 10 January 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

when going to sleep, spray some salt around your windows and your door( your bedroom)
and try to draw a circle from chalk around your bed
Also make sure to pack some condoms.

#59    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Again, I'm not sure if this is a joke or you are having some form of Psychological issue. I would, if you truly believe these things are happening, seek Medical attention immediately! DO NOT HESITATE! After you've had a thorough check-up both Physically and Psychologically, should you begin to research other avenues.

The BEST weapon against paranormal activity is setting up a video camera. It's a sure fire way to have ALL occurrences stop.

#60    ReddHeadsRantings

ReddHeadsRantings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

THE ENTITY and the new remake w/differrnt name (?) It  WAS on film by the researchers MORE than once of a female being raped by nothing they could see.
Why are so many such nay sayers

It FOLLOWED the poor woman over 10 years - can you imagane anyones mental state from 10 years of repeted rapes by a human let alone something you cant see ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users