Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

MiB's vs Aliens: My Opinion

mib alien grey opinion men in black

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think MiB's are? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think MiB's are?

  1. Aliens, With Malicious Intent with a Possible Link to the Government (1 votes [6.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.25%

  2. Secret Government Branch(Humans), with Malicious Intent and a Possible Link to Aliens (9 votes [56.25%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 56.25%

  3. A Secret Partnership Between Aliens, The Government(Humans), and Hybrids in an Effort to Conceal the Existence of Extraterrestrials (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

We know even from declassified documents that some of the MIB stories have a grain of truth in them, at least to the extent that some odd and creepy characters claiming to be military officers or representatives from some government agency do try to threaten, harass and intimidate UFO witnesses.


"In 1967 United States Air Force Colonel George P. Freeman is quoted as saying, "We have checked a number of these cases ... By posing as Air Force officials and government agents they are committing a federal offence. We sure would like to catch one." (Clark, 321)

A classified U.S. Air Force memorandum from 1960 also reinforces the fact that there was high-level interest in reports of impostors: "Information, not verified, has reached HQ USAF that persons pretending to represent the Air Force or other Defense establishments have contacted citizens who have sighted unidentified flying objects. In one reported case an individual in civilian clothes, who represented himself as member of NORAD, demanded and received photos belonging to a private citizen. In another, a person in an Air Force uniform approached local police and other citizens who had sighted a UFO, assembled them in a school room, and told them that they should not talk to anyone about the sighting. All military and civilian personnel and particularly Information Officers and UFO Investigating Officers who hear of such reports should immediately notify their local OSI offices." (Randles and Hough, 160)


In 1965, Rex Heflin, who took some famous UFO pictures, reported that "two men, claiming to be from NORAD, arrived at the witnesses' home and asked to borrow the original Polaroid prints." (Condon, 449) Heflin turned the first three of the four photos over to the two men. NORAD denied that any of their employees had ever visited Heflin, at least in any official capacity. The three photos were not returned to Heflin until 28 years later when in 1993, Heflin received two phone calls from an unidentified woman telling him to check his mailbox where he found the three photos in an unmarked 9x12 inch manila envelope."


http://anomalies.net/object/mibs.html



I believe that some of these "MIB's" turned out to be agents from the CIA's Domestic Contact Division, and that the Agency was running its own UFO investigation, using people who impersonated military officers.  In fact, I think there was more than one secret UFO investigation going on, and probably still is.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 30 June 2012 - 06:17 PM.


#17    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 June 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

We know even from declassified documents that some of the MIB stories have a grain of truth in them, at least to the extent that some odd and creepy characters claiming to be military officers or representatives from some government agency do try to threaten, harass and intimidate UFO witnesses.


"In 1967 United States Air Force Colonel George P. Freeman is quoted as saying, "We have checked a number of these cases ... By posing as Air Force officials and government agents they are committing a federal offence. We sure would like to catch one." (Clark, 321)

A classified U.S. Air Force memorandum from 1960 also reinforces the fact that there was high-level interest in reports of impostors: "Information, not verified, has reached HQ USAF that persons pretending to represent the Air Force or other Defense establishments have contacted citizens who have sighted unidentified flying objects. In one reported case an individual in civilian clothes, who represented himself as member of NORAD, demanded and received photos belonging to a private citizen. In another, a person in an Air Force uniform approached local police and other citizens who had sighted a UFO, assembled them in a school room, and told them that they should not talk to anyone about the sighting. All military and civilian personnel and particularly Information Officers and UFO Investigating Officers who hear of such reports should immediately notify their local OSI offices." (Randles and Hough, 160)


In 1965, Rex Heflin, who took some famous UFO pictures, reported that "two men, claiming to be from NORAD, arrived at the witnesses' home and asked to borrow the original Polaroid prints." (Condon, 449) Heflin turned the first three of the four photos over to the two men. NORAD denied that any of their employees had ever visited Heflin, at least in any official capacity. The three photos were not returned to Heflin until 28 years later when in 1993, Heflin received two phone calls from an unidentified woman telling him to check his mailbox where he found the three photos in an unmarked 9x12 inch manila envelope."


http://anomalies.net/object/mibs.html



I believe that some of these "MIB's" turned out to be agents from the CIA's Domestic Contact Division, and that the Agency was running its own UFO investigation, using people who impersonated military officers.  In fact, I think there was more than one secret UFO investigation going on, and probably still is.


Not being funny, but it the the MIB really existed. You would NOT know. There wouldn't be any leaks, they wouldn't allow it. That's somehting that bothers me  abotu a lot of conspiracy stuff. It's not even the fact it can be so far fetched, it'#s the fact that if it was somehting as sinister as what is being said, then there is no way anyone would know about it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

This picture, taken in 1968, is widely claimed to be the only genuine one of a MIB.

Posted Image


Timothy Beckley took it, and said this guy was one of a group of MIBs driving around in black cars and harassing UFO witnesses in New Jersey.


http://extraordinary...l-men-in-black/

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 30 June 2012 - 06:31 PM.


#19    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 June 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

This picture, taken in 1968, is widely claimed to be the only genuine one of a MIB.

Posted Image


Timothy Beckley took it, and said this guy was one of a group of MIBs driving around in black cars and harassing UFO witnesses in New Jersey.


http://extraordinary...l-men-in-black/

But he looks like any other guy in a suit from back then.

In the link the exact words used are "He claims". I could take a photo of penguin and claim it's a majical penguin made of candy. That would hold as much weight as that picture.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 June 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

But he looks like any other guy in a suit from back then.

In the link the exact words used are "He claims". I could take a photo of penguin and claim it's a majical penguin made of candy. That would hold as much weight as that picture.
I love magical penguins!  :D


#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Even Gerald Haines, who wrote the official CIA history of UFOs, admitted that there were agents from the Domestic Contact Division running around doing things like these.  This is a very old story:


"Nevertheless, to this credit, Haines several times makes it clear that the CIA bungled the handling of UFOs because of its policies of excessive secrecy, in effect fueling the idea of a massive UFO cover-up (for which, not surprisingly, Haines finds no evidence). For example, in 1957 Leon Davidson, a UFO investigator who worked at getting the Robrtson Panel report released and was a believer in a government cover–up, was working on a UFO case involving a strange tape recording made by the Maier sisters of Chicago. This tape had actually been analyzed by the CIA’s Office of Scientific Intelligence (OSI) and found to be "nothing more than Morse code from a US radio station."


When Davidson wrote to Dewelt Walker, the CIA officer who had contacted the Maier sisters, Walker obfuscated and refused to provide a straight answer about his role. When Davidson persisted, the CIA had the Air Force contact Davidson saying that Walker "was and is an Air Force Officer." Then to further screw things up, the CIA had one of its officers dress in an Air Force uniform and contact Davidson, claiming to speak on behalf of the Air Force. One cannot blame Davidson for believing there was a cover-up because, obviously, there was. As Haines writes, "Thus, a minor, rather bizarre incident, handled poorly by both the CIA and the Air Force, turned into a major flap that added fuel to the growing mystery surrounding UFOs and CIA’s role in their investigation."


In another incident, officers from the Contact Division (CD) of the CIA obtained a UFO photograph from Ralph Mayher in November 1957. After the photos were returned (with no comment or analysis for Mayher), he contacted the CD for the CIA’s evaluation because he wanted to mention it on a television program on which he was going to appear. The CIA declined.


Major Donald Keyhoe, head of NICAP, heard about these events and contacted the CIA to confirm the story. But the CIA refused, referring the matter to the Air Force, even though, as Haines writes, "CD field representatives were normally overt and carried credentials identifying their Agency association." No wonder, again, that ufologists would conclude the government was lying about its UFO activities."



http://www.cufos.org/IUR_article3.html



Edited by TheMacGuffin, 30 June 2012 - 06:49 PM.


#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,847 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

My opinion is that the "MIB`s" are an entity all to there own. very dark ,black money so buried in our government that even they know not what they do or Are !
THis in its self creates the massive smokescreen they hide behind. Now ! WHeres that fan? :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indianapolis,IN

  • "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

The stories/cases you guys are posting interesting, as far as the supposed picture of the MiB, I don't buy it, just some guy minding his business. (NOTE: The Surgeon's Photo of Nessie was faked, too.) my point is my dad once said,"Never Believe What They(The Government) Tell You, Believe What You Know"


#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,847 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

1. Aliens With Malicious Intent with a possible link to the Government.
2.Secret Government Branch(Humans)  And Aliens With a Malicious Intent and a Link to the Government.
3.Secret Partnership Between Aliens The Government(humans),and Alien Hybrids in a Effort to Conceal the Existence of E.T`s.
4.None of the Above to be Fair to All the Skeptics,And people that just Hate to take these Polls !
5. ANd 1- 4 for all that just dont want to Get Eatten by E.T !

justDONTEATUS :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#25    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indianapolis,IN

  • "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

?


#26    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostWilmeister, on 30 June 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

The stories/cases you guys are posting interesting, as far as the supposed picture of the MiB, I don't buy it, just some guy minding his business. (NOTE: The Surgeon's Photo of Nessie was faked, too.) my point is my dad once said,"Never Believe What They(The Government) Tell You, Believe What You Know"


The story about the picture was that they were watching the apartment of a man named Jack Robinson, a UFO researcher in Jersey City, and that someone had also broken in and looked through the files on his UFO cases.  These guys had been watching their apartment for several days, one standing across the street and another in a parked car, before they finally took their picture.

One doesn't need to believe any of the supernatural or alien stories to think that these guys might really have been watching them and looking through their records, and maybe even trying to creep them out and mess with their minds a little.


#27    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indianapolis,IN

  • "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Yeah, but cops or anyone else could easily do that though


#28    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostWilmeister, on 30 June 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

Yeah, but cops or anyone else could easily do that though

The FBI could have done it, too.  In fact, they used to do things like that all the time when Hoover was the director.  There are several different possibilities.


#29    Danten

Danten

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

  • After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus but I would still have to bum rides off of people.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

MiB come around to tell us that what we saw was swamp gas masking a weather balloon


#30    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indianapolis,IN

  • "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:08 AM

That would be the government/military






Also tagged with mib, alien, grey, opinion, men in black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users