Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5926    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,367 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Draw your own conclusions.  

Did indiginous indians possess such knowledge to cut, vitrify, mould and manipulate quartz based rock to that sophistication?

Did they need to build out of quartz based rock at all?

Lots of examples of poorer quality work in Peru being made out of softer stone, so the material was clearly there.  Yet quartz rock was the material of choice.

Extremely difficult to work with.  Must have had a specific purpose.

Did the Egyptians as we are taught about them in school know the mathematics, stone building art, along with knowledge of vibration, resonance, material properties, etc to build the Great Pyramid?

Again you decide.

Your reasoning is getting kind of circular here. You're using the assumption of things that haven't been proven yet as proof of their own existence.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5927    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Well it's not been a bad evening again I suppose.

I wasn't searching for the nodules specifically, I just came across them.  

It just proves that the more the images of these sites are studied in detail the more can be discerned.

Makes me wonder what else there might be?

Goodnight all.

Posted Image

#5928    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 January 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Your reasoning is getting kind of circular here. You're using the assumption of things that haven't been proven yet as proof of their own existence.

Proof to who?

Proof in the conventional scientific sense as far as I can see boils down to is it palatable or not to the establishment.  

Nothing to do whatsoever with criteria.

Conjecture: Is the classic idea of scientific proof nothing more than a place to hide?

Logistical multiple evidence is the way in imho.

Posted Image

#5929    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Proof to who?

Proof in the conventional scientific sense as far as I can see boils down to is it palatable or not to the establishment.  

Nothing to do whatsoever with criteria.

Conjecture: Is the classic idea of scientific proof nothing more than a place to hide?

Logistical multiple evidence is the way in imho.

you said in the prev post  'Goodnight'. But here you post again....you just cant help it can you?  :lol:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5930    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,989 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Dunn asserts that these granite blocks were the point where the pyramid was tuned; by removing granite just like removing metal from a bell when tuning it.  Remember it is the granite that produces energy when excited vibrationally.
Why should we "remember" something that is certainly blatantly and provably false?

"Remember" that Zoser was stupid enough to think that "granite that produces energy when excited vibrationally."

Now, there's something to remember!  Zoser is shopping for a granite movement wristwatch.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#5931    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,989 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 January 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

I should have thought some of his other pronouncements he's made on other topics in that field would've disabused you of that idea.
I confess that I don't exactly hang on the every word of scam artists exuding stupidity for the consumption of the ignorant masses.

His resonators were enough to cause me to completely dismiss him.  That and his bogus "measurements" of flatness - none done to ASME standards in any way, shape or form.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#5932    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,367 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostHarte, on 29 January 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

I confess that I don't exactly hang on the every word of scam artists exuding stupidity for the consumption of the ignorant masses.

His resonators were enough to cause me to completely dismiss him.  That and his bogus "measurements" of flatness - none done to ASME standards in any way, shape or form.

Harte

Measurements, sonic drills, cant do that by hand...take your pick.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5933    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

And left some in place?  Too small to be for that purpose.  Look again at the 12 angled stone.

What does the 12 angled stone got to do with this??

And yes, "left some in place".

#5934    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

It's about misinformation in the world and it's time it stopped.

Yes.. yes it is..

the misinformation that you like to spread from 'experts' that have no real qualifications..  misinformation saying that our ancestors were pretty dumb and couldnt build a stone wall without help from aliens.. misinformation that mocks ancient cultures insaying that the pictures they drew are not of their spirits but of aliens..

#5935    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

Once again I feel compelled to keep people informed about the education level of Zoser.

These are all things that Zoser has posted in this thread.   (Newcomers, this is no joke.   Zoser actually used these to plead his case).
If it is on video then it is real.
500 years ago was the stone age.
It never freezes in Peru.
Humans cannot move large rocks.
If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.
The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.
Only high heat can polish.

Oh, he also accused those using facts of speculating when the idea of aliens building this stuff is not speculation.

#5936    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

There may be an ancient alien connection here:

Posted Image

"Egyptian blue" and Chinese purple are similar.

Chinese purple is one of only two entirely man-made colors produced anywhere in the world before the birth of Jesus.

The other was Egyptian blue … Created by chemists working for the pharoahs thousands of miles from China … And centuries before the silk road opened up trade between China and the west.

Chinese purple made with barium and lead oxide has interesting quantum properties.

In Tallahassee, Florida, scientists have discovered that the terra cotta warriors’ purple paint is much more than just a beautiful color.

They made their discovery here… at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory …

Home of the 45t hybrid… the world’s most powerful magnet …

Inside the magnet, the molecules of Chinese purple became a single magnetic wave, a unique state in the world of quantum physics.
The team dropped the temperature even further …

And the magnetic wave lost its third dimension… separating into individual two-dimensional planes.

Posted Image

Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the empeor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So the ancient people were looking to the stars. Could it have been because of aliens?
Also Chinese purple has unique properties and is similar to Egyptian blue. Just a coincidence?

#5937    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,600 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 29 January 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

Especially if the residents look like crabs...

Meh, so it was a lowbrow joke, sue me... :lol:

You have to be talking about these guys..... :innocent:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5938    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,600 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View Postseeder, on 29 January 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

No zoser, its YOUR problem.

It is eternally astounding that his ignorance, and credulous belief is somehow the rest of the worlds problem. I am not sure why he thinks something is invalid, if he cannot wrap his head around it.

I think he seeks validation. Hell, I would be questioning  myself if I woke up one morning spouting such nonsense.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5939    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Never been to your site.

It's not about you, Mr O, seeder, Harte, Myles, or the other 29 of you.

It's about misinformation in the world and it's time it stopped.

I meant Crikey.

Misinformation..... like what we hear from Foerster?

Edited by Abramelin, 30 January 2013 - 05:01 AM.

#5940    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Tomb = joke = unsupportable = childish = misinformation.

But what is it, according to you?

-

THIS is an example of misinformation:

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

Edited by Abramelin, 30 January 2013 - 05:07 AM.