Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5656    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,047 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 25 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

blimey Psyche, I'm blushing!

Mate, you are an unappreciated Gem!

I am quite a fan of your posting, I wish I had your patience, eloquence with prose, and insightful views, as well as thought out, productive information. I think it would be difficult to not hold you in high regard.

Mate, we could use more like you in the world I reckon. Credit where credit is due!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5657    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)
(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh**  what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

You are a very rude man aren't you!
WOH is leagues in front of you in every aspect of this discussion, you dimiss him.

Are you his manager, agent, fan or bodyguard mate?
I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)
If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.
We holy men take no prisoners-
"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

I have THE POWER..:)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..
Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 25 January 2013 - 09:40 AM.

#5658    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,473 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)
(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh**  what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)
If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.
"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

Quite the dichotomy you have going for yourself there. To denounce yet quote scripture with the same breath?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5659    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 January 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Quite the dichotomy you have going for yourself there. To denounce yet quote scripture with the same breath?

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up..:)
There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

#5660    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.

I have THE POWER.. :)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..
Posted Image

Dunno. but when I read that I got a deja vu experience...

Does the name "Jason Sands" ring a bell, Crikey?

(btw, that was a username from someone posting on UM)

Edited by Abramelin, 25 January 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#5661    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,473 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up.. :)
There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

So a fundamentalist then? Regardless, this thread is about ancient aliens, not canonical scripture. So unless you have something a little more persuasive than Ezekiel's vision or the Star of Bethlehem up your sleeve?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5662    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

How is that logical? If there is no way to detect any 'transmissions' coming from the stones then how can anyone say that the stones are even 'transmitting'?

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.
But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

PS- a former manager of the Fylingdales early warning radar sytem went on public record to say that UFO's were attracted to the place by the radar- "We were so powerful that we got radar returns off the moon...we attracted UFO's"
So it seems UFO's are curious about any kinds of transmissions of any type or wavelength including those transmitted by ancient stones.

Edited by Crikey, 25 January 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#5663    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,272 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

that makes aense, except for the fact the ley lines have nothing to do with the fair folk or UFOs.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5664    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 25 January 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

that makes aense, except for the fact the ley lines have nothing to do with the fair folk or UFOs.

Prove it..;)

#5665    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,535 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.
But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

PS- a former manager of the Fylingdales early warning radar sytem went on public record to say that UFO's were attracted to the place by the radar- "We were so powerful that we got radar returns off the moon...we attracted UFO's"
So it seems UFO's are curious about any kinds of transmissions of any type or wavelength including those transmitted by ancient stones.

Now I know your totally bonkers, ufo's getting lost?

Ufo's following invisible trails?

Why would they follow a trail? And what did they do at the end of the trail?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5666    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,535 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Prove it.. ;)

Prove what exactly? Ive already debunked the ley line theory..or didnt you bother to catch up before posting again?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5667    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,473 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostCrikey, on 25 January 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

So UFO's that can travel the cosmos well enough to find our tiny dust mote of a planet start bumbling around if a few stones are moved? Hell, we're not that advanced and we could do better ourselves, and have! We have fairly detailed maps of a large percentage of Mars and we've never even set foot there yet.

Edit: Every rover mission to Mars knew exactly where they wanted to land and nailed it every time, without any pilots no less. All it took was a little bit of Math (okay, a lot of Math), a little foreknowledge of the area (provided by surveillance satellites) and hitting the window of opportunity. No ley lines necessary.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 25 January 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#5668    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postseeder, on 25 January 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Prove what exactly? Ive already debunked the ley line theory..

But ley lines EXIST and have been well mapped, surely you're not trying to deny that?

#5669    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 25 January 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

So UFO's that can travel the cosmos well enough to find our tiny dust mote of a planet start bumbling around if a few stones are moved?..

Try not to think in physical atoms-and-molecules terms mate..:)
For a start, who says UFO's come from across the cosmos? They might originate in another dimension just next door to us.
But because their senses are adapted to living in their own totally alien dimension, our dimension is like a coal-black cellar to them, so they have to drop nav beacons here (disguised as stones) in order to get around. Why disguise them?--because they don't want us to know they're snooping around on earth.

#5670    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,473 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

An image of 137 random points with 80 lines connecting 4 points each. Given that this would indicate an 'average', how can ley lines be justified as anything other than a random set of lines among random points?