Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

'Boston Bomber': shot by police, not suicide

boston bombings dzhokhar tsarnaev

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

spark

• 8,125 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

http://www.dailymail...ice-arrest.html

Unarmed Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev  was shot in the face by police whilst being arrested. He did NOT try to commit suicide. It gives me no satisfaction to say that this was OBVIOUS all along, just from watching the videos that were released at the time. (He also received multiple wounds to legs and arms).

Police acting unlawfully yet again, and worse, lying to cover up their behaviour. I'm just glad they're so bad at doing that. Presumably they will be charged with something too?

"End the struggle and DANCE with Life!"

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,600 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

they said he was shot, not sure where this suicide has come from, pretty sure they confirmed they shot him, they said that themselves. Pretty sure that this was started on twitter or whatever

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,247 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

The testimony, which was unsealed in court on Monday, does not conclude whether the injury was self-inflicted or if he was shot during the encounter with police that killed his older brother.....

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1431519

Edit to emphasise the 'does not' part.  As usual, the 'facts' depend on what newspaper you read.

Edited by Eldorado, 20 August 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

What!?!?  You mean US authorities lie to the public?  :w00t:

#5    keithisco

keithisco

Alien Abducter

• 5,181 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Never heard anything about a suicide belt... Just that he was shot by the Police. Unarmed? If you say so, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Perhaps he is totally innocent (NOT) of murdering 4 people

I expect Law Enforcement to protect me and my family, I dont want them to hesitate just in case the perp has miraculously lost his weapons of destruction. The Officers did their job and should not be vilified for that...IMO

Edited by keithisco, 20 August 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#6    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yeah Keith, it's totally logical that the threat of one possibly armed (pistol) 20 year old would require that the city of Boston be put into lockdown. :innocent:

#7    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,180 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

@Ouija I almost forgot....the Tsarnaev brothers are innocent, they were set up by some shadowy US organization and the victims are all actors. Puhleez!. There was no doubt the police shot him. The firefight was all over the evening news.

iheartsugarbear

#8    mattg

mattg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

To be fair, the police had no idea whether or not the suspect was armed. He didn't make it easy on himself that's for sure. Had he been standing somewhere with his arms up it's likely no one would have felt compelled to take a shot at him. By running and hiding he made his intentions unclear and amplified the fear of his pursuers.

He could have called the police and told them he wanted to give up peacefully.

#9    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

I have never once heard that he tried to commit suicide, ever.  I thought it was common knowledge since the day it happened that he was shot by police?  I think the only news they released today was the fact that he was shot in the face.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 August 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Yeah Keith, it's totally logical that the threat of one possibly armed (pistol) 20 year old would require that the city of Boston be put into lockdown. :innocent:

Or a 20 year old possibly in possession of multiple bombs.

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,354 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, pressure cookers with fire crackers and black powder inside them. LOL.

#11    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 1,009 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 20 August 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Yeah, pressure cookers with fire crackers and black powder inside them. LOL.

You obviously have never seen what pressure cookers in Afghanistan due to heavily armored vehicles.  Many people far from Boston have lost friends to your lowly little pressure cookers.

#12    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

spark

• 8,125 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 August 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

they said he was shot, not sure where this suicide has come from, pretty sure they confirmed they shot him, they said that themselves. Pretty sure that this was started on twitter or whatever

View Postkeithisco, on 20 August 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

Never heard anything about a suicide belt... Just that he was shot by the Police. Unarmed? If you say so, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Perhaps he is totally innocent (NOT) of murdering 4 people

I expect Law Enforcement to protect me and my family, I dont want them to hesitate just in case the perp has miraculously lost his weapons of destruction. The Officers did their job and should not be vilified for that...IMO

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 20 August 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

@Ouija I almost forgot....the Tsarnaev brothers are innocent, they were set up by some shadowy US organization and the victims are all actors. Puhleez!. There was no doubt the police shot him. The firefight was all over the evening news.

View Postmattg, on 20 August 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

To be fair, the police had no idea whether or not the suspect was armed. He didn't make it easy on himself that's for sure. Had he been standing somewhere with his arms up it's likely no one would have felt compelled to take a shot at him. By running and hiding he made his intentions unclear and amplified the fear of his pursuers.

He could have called the police and told them he wanted to give up peacefully.

View PostAgent0range, on 20 August 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

I have never once heard that he tried to commit suicide, ever.  I thought it was common knowledge since the day it happened that he was shot by police?  I think the only news they released today was the fact that he was shot in the face.

Or a 20 year old possibly in possession of multiple bombs.

Just to be clear here: this is about the younger of the two brothers.

'Suicide belt'! Where the heck did that come from?

As he stood up on the boat, immediately prior to climbing down the ladder to the ground, several snipers had their guns trained on him ...... he was no threat and obviously unarmed.

"End the struggle and DANCE with Life!"

#13    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 1,009 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Yes, the younger brother.  The one that is alive.  Please post a link to an actual news outlet saying he attempted suicide, or that he wasn't shot by police.

Edited by Agent0range, 20 August 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#14    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,172 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 20 August 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

Yes, the younger brother.  The one that is alive.  Please post a link to an actual news outlet saying he attempted suicide, or that he wasn't shot by police.

I was just about to ask this, ouija. I don't recall hearing that he shot himself.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,567 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Never heard the suicide piece before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users