Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mortal Kombat Thread

MysteryMike

This is a thread for those who are a fan of Mortal Kombat. Talk about whatever you want about the series.

3513718_640px.jpg?1336002988

My favourite character in Reptile and my most favourite MK game would have to be Mortal Kombat (2011). It's really amazing.

• 6 months later...

Mortal Kombat Deception: Kombat mode was awesome... I spent along time trying to unlock all the chests & exploring the different worlds only to get stuck!!

I will be buying it again soon though now I'm online & will no doubt find it easier to Komplete!!

FINISH HIM!

So I was in a bar in Vegas called Insert Coin (it's a bar to get drunk and play games) and I was playing my best friend, it was my 21st. So he gets really bad into it and I'm just having a good time blowing my money and playing games. So I'm about to beat him and I get bumped into and I look behind me and it was two pretty women making out with each other. I kept trying to notify him of this awesome event on such an awesome day but he wouldn't acknowledge it. I let him beat me while I watched.

He then was p***ed at me for not telling him about it. I was the true winner that day.

MK 3 is the best out of all versions !

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Mortal combat trilogy on ps1, that was a game :)

After many years i found new Mortal Combat for PC, released in 2013.

Them fatalities are crazy.

• Like 1

I adore the Mk Franchise one of the best fight games out there.

Fave Character - Noob Saibot

Fave Game MK Trilogy PS1

• Like 1

Love the first 3, after that, I became bored with it as the graphics progressed. I don't want to see bones broken or internal damage in detail as your fighting, it's the special moves and endings that captivated gamers. Anyone remember Babalities?

I lost interest after part 3. Too many characters to keep up with and as for the movies, they were alright for what they were. I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot in the future.

• Like 1