Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

'Alien' skulls discovered in Mexican cemetery

archaeology mysteries mexico

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,957 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 December 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Check out post 2826 for compelling evidence of a difference between deformed skulls and natural elongation:

Dont bother folks... nothing new there, and certainly nothing compelling, zoser why cant you post here instead of trying to divert this threads readers to the other thread? Its just another piss-poor video that expresses, 'someones' views and opinions, but not facts, and certainly nothing to prove 'aliens' were involved

Edited by seeder, 23 December 2012 - 11:33 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#32    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 December 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

Dont bother folks... nothing new there, and certainly nothing compelling, zoser why cant you post here instead of trying to divert this threads readers to the other thread? Its just another piss-poor video that expresses, 'someones' views and opinions, but not facts, and certainly nothing to prove 'aliens' were involved

Didn't you like it then?

Posted Image

#33    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I think its absurd to suggest what is described as "Natural" cant be achieved with binding,
To get any real sense of how binding a skull alters its shape we have to study as many known skulls that were bound as possible..and even then we still wont KNOW for sure.

#34    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Binding the feet to cease the growth in the feet to look petite & small, caused severe suffering for the poor female children in China.Binding the head would also have caused severe trauma,migraine etc for a child of these egomaniacs that wanted to look Godly in the Egyptian ruling elite etc.

Edited by GirlfromOz, 24 December 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#35    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

View PostGirlfromOz, on 24 December 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

Binding the feet to cease the growth in the feet to look petite & small, caused severe suffering for the poor female children in China.Binding the head would also have caused severe trauma,migraine etc for a child of these egomaniacs that wanted to look Godly in the Egyptian ruling elite etc.

My question is who came up with the idea to do it,  and why?

I mean who wakes up one day and says hey I got a great Idea I am going to strap boards to my baby's head and deform their skull?

Were they trying to emulate someone or something they considered "godly"?

#36    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,471 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostSocio, on 24 December 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

My question is who came up with the idea to do it,  and why?

I mean who wakes up one day and says hey I got a great Idea I am going to strap boards to my baby's head and deform their skull?

Were they trying to emulate someone or something they considered "godly"?

They had a surplus of out-size hats?

#37    Pinguin

Pinguin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

This is absolutely fake. They are obviously alien....haha jk. I wonder if they were more prone to neck injuries. I guess we'll never know. Unless. . .

#38    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 December 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Check out post 2826 for compelling evidence of a difference between deformed skulls and natural elongation:

http://www.unexplain...=237842&st=2820

And while you are at it, check my posts too:

http://www.unexplain...5

Edited by Abramelin, 01 January 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#39    BaneSilvermoon

BaneSilvermoon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 19 December 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Things haven't changed much people still mutilate them selves today just look around you at all the tattoos and body piercings and body sculpturing/implants.

I was going to post something about how future generations may view my 30+ tattoos and 16 piercings (most of which I no longer have now sadly), but then it occurred to me that screwing with the casing of an internal organ is in a whole different league.

Remodeling a house versus painting it.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon, 02 January 2013 - 05:49 AM.

http://www.youtube.c.../BaneSIlvermoon

"Psychic Fayre cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"  ~Thanks Oppono Astos!!

#40    Carl203

Carl203

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Make your own decisions based of facts you obtain for yourself.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Well, placing boards over and under does not create a ridge along the top of the skull as shown in the photo. And omg, it would be just terrible to actually have some sort of answer to human origins. God forbid (pun intended) one will believe in a god creation, where there is absolutely no facts to sustain such a belief, where there are factual places of ancient construction, lazer-cut stone, huge impossible stone constructions even today's greatest engineers could not do. But, oh no... can't be real... All fake you say? Ya right dude. Some people need to wake up and look at facts, not fictions.

Also tagged with archaeology, mysteries, mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users