Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Colors Have Meaning And Energy

soulpowertothenthdegree

Recently, I wrote a post that seemed to elicit certain emotions concerning the use of colors; it was childish and it hurt their eyes to read it, so they said. Well I think colors are Great! I love the fact I can write a thread using whatever colors I want to use. Each color has meaning and energy attached to it that bring out different emotions. I decided to illustrate this here.

The creators of this web site have done an amazing job of giving many options on how to write our information.

Fortunately, since I have my own ability to chose how to formulate my threads, I can use what ever colors I want to use. For those of you that do not want to read my font or color scheme, feel free to copy and paste whatever I write here or anywhere else for that matter the font and color you want to look at. If that helps you to focus on the material being put forth knock yourself out. It seems to cause some to actually lose sight of the information and instead of commenting on was actually written they waste their time trying to tell me how I have to write MY thread. Hysterical!

The colors I will focus on here are the colors I see in the RAINBOW:

RED, YELLOW, GREEN, PURPLE, ORANGE and BLUE!!!

There are many things associated to each color but I will limit this to include 5 for each.

Red = Aggression, lust, rage, excitement and danger.

Yellow = Brightness, caution, happiness, imagination and wisdom.

Green = Calmness, health, youth, cleanliness and relaxation.

Purple = Majesty, wisdom, spirituality, compassion and solitude.

Orange = Balance, humor, warmth, enthusiasm and joy.

Blue = Intelligence, honesty, self control, sincerity and coolness.

The fact is each of these colors can have the same effect at different times for different people in different cultures. I chose these because this is how I use them in my daily life. I love to use colors to stimulate certain emotions within me and others. They might not be aware of it when I do it but I have a reason for wearing certain colors at certain times. We all do it, unaware most of the time that we are drawn to certain colors for a reason and repelled by others.

The world is not black and white and it would be quite boring if it were, so, I for one will continue to use whatever colors I want to use when I decide to take the time and write a thread topic here or anywhere.

Soul

I didn't mind your colored post, other than that the yellow is a bit hard for me to see on this gray background. Might you consider limiting yourself to one color per sentence, rather than a different color for each word? Just a thought. It does add some interesting emphasis.

Too bad you felt offended but when it comes to reading, there are colors that can be used that are far easier on the eyes than yellows and oranges.

If you cannot handle a few very basic concepts then it is not our fault nor the fault of the admins here..your rant sounds like that of a child sulking because someone said "No" to them.

Recently, I wrote a post that seemed to elicit certain emotions concerning the use of colors; it was childish and it hurt their eyes to read it, so they said. Well I think colors are Great! I love the fact I can write a thread using whatever colors I want to use. Each color has meaning and energy attached to it that bring out different emotions. I decided to illustrate this here.

The creators of this web site have done an amazing job of giving many options on how to write our information.

Fortunately, since I have my own ability to chose how to formulate my threads, I can use what ever colors I want to use. For those of you that do not want to read my font or color scheme, feel free to copy and paste whatever I write here or anywhere else for that matter the font and color you want to look at. If that helps you to focus on the material being put forth knock yourself out. It seems to cause some to actually lose sight of the information and instead of commenting on was actually written they waste their time trying to tell me how I have to write MY thread. Hysterical!

The colors I will focus on here are the colors I see in the RAINBOW:

RED, YELLOW, GREEN, PURPLE, ORANGE and BLUE!!!

There are many things associated to each color but I will limit this to include 5 for each.

Red = Aggression, lust, rage, excitement and danger.

Yellow = Brightness, caution, happiness, imagination and wisdom.

Green = Calmness, health, youth, cleanliness and relaxation.

Purple = Majesty, wisdom, spirituality, compassion and solitude.

Orange = Balance, humor, warmth, enthusiasm and joy.

Blue = Intelligence, honesty, self control, sincerity and coolness.

The fact is each of these colors can have the same effect at different times for different people in different cultures. I chose these because this is how I use them in my daily life. I love to use colors to stimulate certain emotions within me and others. They might not be aware of it when I do it but I have a reason for wearing certain colors at certain times. We all do it, unaware most of the time that we are drawn to certain colors for a reason and repelled by others.

The world is not black and white and it would be quite boring if it were, so, I for one will continue to use whatever colors I want to use when I decide to take the time and write a thread topic here or anywhere.

Soul

Too bad you felt offended but when it comes to reading, there are colors that can be used that are far easier on the eyes than yellows and oranges.

If you cannot handle a few very basic concepts then it is not our fault nor the fault of the admins here..your rant sounds like that of a child sulking because someone said "No" to them.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with him having multi- coloured posts.

You can see every colour pretty clear enough on a white background.

It's nice to see he's getting full usage of his control panel.

It dosn't look like a childish rant but a response to his various critics.

If you want my honest opinion the fact you calling him childish makes you look it.

I don't see any signs of racism,homophobia,xenophobia or anything that'll get your back up.

The fact that he's incorporating all the colours of the rainbow means he's anything but.

I actually agree with him because it would be a boring world if it was drab and monochrome.

He's already experienced trollery on an other forum and this is getting close to the bone.

It would be shame if he left because he's made some really good contributions.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1