Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

never thought id say this...but

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,012 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

I just caught a ufo in a Bruce Willis film.. Live Free or Die Hard

1.40 mins

Attached File  die hardufo.gif   59.78K   160 downloads

Attached File  die hardufo2.gif   65.71K   142 downloads

No kidding... if you have the film, great, if not ask google to 'Let me watch this' then film name etc

actually its maybe 1.43 mins, One hour that is and 43 mins...and it does move rather quick!!

Edited by seeder, 08 February 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

How can you be sure it is a true UFO and not a mistake on Hollywood's part?

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,815 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

Well it never hurts to Look ,RIGHT ? :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

Think I've got this HD so I'll have a look on my computer later.

But just for the record: you know it's a movie right? Possibility it could be post processing etc. An Easter egg maybe...

Posted Image

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,012 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 08 February 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

How can you be sure it is a true UFO and not a mistake on Hollywood's part?

ha - how can I be sure its a ufo? Well coz I watched it over and over for a few mins and didnt see any wings to IDENTIFY it as a plane. Which it almost is bound to be. Watching a movie on a pc screen doesn't allow for the best resolution tho.

Im not saying its aliens either, just to make that clear.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,012 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 08 February 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Think I've got this HD so I'll have a look on my computer later.

But just for the record: you know it's a movie right? Possibility it could be post processing etc. An Easter egg maybe...

yeh I know its a movie, lol...but in the movie its not a part of any scene, intentionally that is. You'll see what I mean if you watch it too!!

#7    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 February 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

Well it never hurts to Look ,RIGHT ? :alien: :no:

Agreed!  Ya never know!  :)

Might see a subliminal message like how Disney puts in their movies for children!  Lol

Edited by Lava_Lady, 08 February 2013 - 05:57 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#8    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,259 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Just throwing this out there, I do not have the film, so I cannot check it, but what about Rods? Don't they show up in some films from time to time? Could it be just a Bug?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,012 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 February 2013 - 06:18 AM, said:

Just throwing this out there, I do not have the film, so I cannot check it, but what about Rods? Don't they show up in some films from time to time? Could it be just a Bug?

I will pm you  a link

#10    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 February 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

I will pm you  a link
I hope the link you PM'd was the proper explanation of rods as just bugs...

Edit: On the 720p version I have ripped there is a big ass bird at 1:47:25. (Also the truck scene starts at 1:46:22 for me).

Edit 2: Ooh I found your UFO at 1:47:30! It's a street lamp! Your frame is taken a fraction of a second after this one and with the resolution you were watching it, it would have been hard to see the pole.

Posted Image

Edited by Timonthy, 08 February 2013 - 01:08 PM.

Posted Image

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,644 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Seeder, have you thought about asking Hollywood for a job, because allllll the editors and producers and others involved missed the street lamp, sorry, UFO.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#12    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 February 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

Seeder, have you thought about asking Hollywood for a job, because allllll the editors and producers and others involved missed the street lamp, sorry, UFO.
If you thought that was crazy, check out the big ass bird shaped UFO!

Posted Image

Edit: Same scene too! Sooooo much UFO activity. Maybe they need Bruce Willis to save the day à la The Fifth Element...

Edited by Timonthy, 08 February 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Posted Image

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,644 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 08 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

If you thought that was crazy, check out the big ass bird shaped UFO!

OMG, I never noticed that before, you must be the first. Its uncanny, if i was not so sure it was  a UFO I would have said it was a big ass bird.

Edited by freetoroam, 08 February 2013 - 01:49 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#14    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,753 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 February 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

OMG, I never noticed that before, you must be the first. Its uncanny, if i was not so sure it was  a UFO I would have said it was a big ass bird.
They imitate things that resemble lamp posts and big ass birds to try and fool us...
They thought we wouldn't notice!

Posted Image

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,644 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 08 February 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

They imitate things that resemble lamp posts and big ass birds to try and fool us...
They thought we wouldn't notice!
They never banked on Seeder watching it.

Think we may have just come off Seeders xmas card list. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users