Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Curse Called Migraine.

The Lone Ranger

Everyone who suffers from migraine knows that its more than just an health issue its a CURSE!!!!

I was wondering if people suffered from it hunderds or thousands years ago.

This was what i found:

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/2866/1/A-Brief-History-Of-Migraines.html

I found it an interesting read, even though i can`t agree with Plato, he probably didn`t suffered from it himself...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Lone Ranger

• Trog

• encouraged

• Wordless Wanderer

Hi TLR...... I used to be a migraine sufferer , throughout my childhood and up until I moved out of the family home into a flat , and I know just how debilitating that condition can be .

The best advise I had was to force yourself to drink copious quantities of water and sit of lay in a well ventilated place , like an open verandah , a cold cloth or ice pack on the head is good too .

I couldn't possibly agree with what Plato said , I did discover what caused mine , I was allergic to onions , as soon as I eliminated that food from my diet I no longer got migraine .

One would think discovering an allergy would be the most simple thing to do , but during childhood if you don't have parents who know what they're doing , then you will suffer , drinking lots of water helps clean the toxins from the blood .

In some cases of migraine the build up of the trigger substance within the system is slow , so discovering what you're allergic to isn't easy , you just have to try eliminating different foods or beverages over a long period until you hit the jackpot , I believe the pain comes from what we ingest unless of course you have something like a brain tumor .... I wish you the best of success .

There is a medical thing that they do in Australia for the ADD and ADHD. I synthesized it to being good for many other ailments, among them sleep disorders, chronic coughs, and MIGRAINES!

This link will take you through the 22 page or so paper that explains it and helps to eliviate it! It is in PDF form and can be read in Adobe Reader.

The advice above is in line with this, but this can help you eliminate your source quickly!

arrow3.gifView: For migraine sufferers, too.

Edited by encouraged

• 3 months later...

Migraines suck, my sister suffers from them. Like, getting shots in the head and neck, medications, even had the back of her skull opened and scraped kind of suffering.

Not shocked to find out people have long suffered migraines.

I worked with a man who had extremely debiitating migraines for 30 years. About 5 years ago he consulted a naturopathic doctor, who diagnosed trauma to the brachial arches and recommended an axis adjustment done by chiropractors. He had one treament, and he's had no migraines since. So much for a curse!

My friend suffers from them and craves a dark, quiet room when she gets one. She says she can tell when ones on the way because she see's flashing lights and her vision goes blurry. Sounds quite scary to me. I'm glad I don't get them and feel for people who do :(

This help my friend, pretty much cured him in less then a week.

1) Buy a juicer (not a blender)

2) Get a big bowl and put in it:- 2 apples, 1 pear, 1/3 of a cucumber (with skin), a fresh scrubbed beetroot (very important), 2 carrots, a capsicum pepper (red, orange or green), a peeled lemon, 2 peeled oranges, a peels lime, a handful of blueberry's, one stick of celery (half will do if you find it over powers the flavour), about 2 mugs worth of chopped up water melon WITH the skin still on. Any other fruit or veg you like, cabbage is good but do not use stuff you cant normally eat raw like potatoes or broccoli etc

3) put them all through the juicer and you should get nearly 750mls of juice. Drink half in the morning and the other half at about 7pm. Drink a pint of water about an hour or so after each juice.

4) Let me know if it worked for you or not?

(You can make more juice and put in a container in your fridge, make sure you clean all the veg properly before juicing and drink it all within 3 days max.)

Other benefits include everyone telling you your skin looks great and you look younger. Also for men you get more powerful erections. Something to do with the nitrates in the beetroot I think.

Worked for me, my mate, and also a random taxi driver I told on the way to the town one night. Saw him 2 weeks later on a Sunday and he could not thank me enough for telling him, his life long dry skin condition was virtually cured apart from the back of his knees for some reason.

2) Get a big bowl and put in it:- 2 apples, 1 pear, 1/3 of a cucumber (with skin), a fresh scrubbed beetroot (very important), 2 carrots, a capsicum pepper (red, orange or green), a peeled lemon, 2 peeled oranges, a peels lime, a handful of blueberry's, one stick of celery (half will do if you find it over powers the flavour), about 2 mugs worth of chopped up water melon WITH the skin still on. Any other fruit or veg you like, cabbage is good but do not use stuff you cant normally eat raw like potatoes or broccoli etc

3) put them all through the juicer and you should get nearly 750mls of juice. Drink half in the morning and the other half at about 7pm. Drink a pint of water about an hour or so after each juice.

(You can make more juice and put in a container in your fridge, make sure you clean all the veg properly before juicing and drink it all within 3 days max.)

Other benefits include everyone telling you your skin looks great and you look younger. Also for men you get more powerful erections. Something to do with the nitrates in the beetroot I think.

Worked for me, my mate, and also a random taxi driver I told on the way to the town one night. Saw him 2 weeks later on a Sunday and he could not thank me enough for telling him, his life long dry skin condition was virtually cured apart from the back of his knees for some reason.

I ve tried almost everything... but I'll try this.. When I get a migraine I feel as if someone is slowly slicing my head while knocking my head with a hammer :P

whow sounds like a super mix.

and the effects sounds great :)