Photo

More Pics

Posted by Beckys_Mom , 06 February 2006 · 153 views

1st two pic where just taken for a laugh...she got to hold the bottle for a few sec for that pic and the bbq rib she held for a min and found it tasty although I had to watch her every move then swipe it from her again LOL it was fun to take the pic at the time grin2.gif

linked-image

linked-image
This is all three of us together
linked-image

She is so incredibly pretty!! Bless her. wub.gif
Such beautiful pics!  She looks like a combination of the two of you.  She's a cutie!!   yes.gif
Heh-heh.  Cute pics. I especially liked the one with a Budweiser bottle! But, that's just me.  . . Ahem
Thanks guys wub.gif

About the Budwiser...her uncle & I both thought it looked like an ad for Bud lol

She has just turned 5 months old...and already she has shown me just how fly she really is, by putting on a pretend cry to get my attention, and when she gets my attention she stops and looks at me with a smirk, then when I look away she does it again and again, each time when I look back she stops again with a smirk on her face happy.gif <--like that!!
SOOO CUTE!!!!  I think all parents have a pic of their innocent little babies holding a bottle...of beer!  I know I do!!

Recent Comments