Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama open to every good idea to stop job los

AROCES

WASHINGTON President Barack Obama kicked off a White House jobs forum on Thursday by saying he's "open to every demonstrably good idea" to reverse the worst job losses in decades. But Obama said the government's resources are limited and that growth ultimately must come from the private sector.

http://news.yahoo.co...s_obama_economy

I thought tax cut for the poor and tax increase to the greedy rich will create jobs?

Edited by AROCES

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• questionmark

• conspiracybeliever

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama kicked off a White House jobs forum on Thursday by saying he's "open to every demonstrably good idea" to reverse the worst job losses in decades. But Obama said the government's resources are limited and that growth ultimately must come from the private sector.

http://news.yahoo.co...s_obama_economy

I thought tax cut for the poor and tax increase to the greedy rich will create jobs?

As much as tax cuts for the rich does.

Don't know, but can't the almighty politicians help us out of this one?

as much as Sesame street's Big Bird... where an additional manufacturing of Big Bird dolls would have a better chance.

As much as tax cuts for the rich does.

Well, we already have the tax cut for the poor who mostly were not paying any taxes anyway.

So do we tax the greedy rich now? Your Obama is slowly drifting away from the campaign promise to you as you can see and will eventually do what Bush did, TAX BREAK for venture capitalist, investors, innovators( The greedy rich to you guys).

Well, we already have the tax cut for the poor who mostly were not paying any taxes anyway.

So do we tax the greedy rich now? Your Obama is slowly drifting away from the campaign promise to you as you can see and will eventually do what Bush did, TAX BREAK for venture capitalist, investors, innovators( The greedy rich to you guys).

I love tax cuts for the rich...it means I get to pay less. But I strongly deny it will do anything for the economy. A few thousand extra in tax cuts wont make me spend any significant amount more than what I do now. Nor any other rich person I know.

I love tax cuts for the rich...it means I get to pay less. But I strongly deny it will do anything for the economy. A few thousand extra in tax cuts wont make me spend any significant amount more than what I do now. Nor any other rich person I know.

I am not sure you understand venture capitalist, innovators, investors.

The rich person you know then probably dont have enough to matter if that is how they are with their wealth.

The REALLY rich people dont really keep all their money at home so they can count it everyday and feel good about it.wink2.gif

I am not sure you understand venture capitalist, innovators, investors.

The rich person you know then probably dont have enough to matter if that is how they are with their wealth.

The REALLY rich people dont really keep all their money at home so they can count it everyday and feel good about it.wink2.gif

Venture capital...sure...in China it pays right now...India too...Australia is a nice and steady source of income but the US? LOL, there is nothing but hype there right now.

All that is going on is a new Wall Street bubble...and there is no need to give the "rich" more money to inflate it.

The stimulus bill has done exactly what it said, according to the CBO report out today. Created 600,000 to 1.6 million jobs.

Venture capital...sure...in China it pays right now...India too...Australia is a nice and steady source of income but the US? LOL, there is nothing but hype there right now.

All that is going on is a new Wall Street bubble...and there is no need to give the "rich" more money to inflate it.

Then tell Obama to do as promised, go ahead and Tax the rich. He seem to be changing his mind......ohmy.gif I mean he is scratching his head now how jobs will come from the private sectors. asking for suggestion....LOLlaugh.gif

As I have said from the beginning, just let the Democrats be who they are and they will do the same failed policies.

The stimulus bill has done exactly what it said, according to the CBO report out today. Created 600,000 to 1.6 million jobs.

Thu Nov 19, 2:59 pm ETWASHINGTON – The government watchdog overseeing economic stimulus spending says the White House was too quick to take credit for saving or creating 640,000 jobs.

The White House trumpeted job figures released last month, saying they proved the administration is on track to save or create 3.5 million jobs by the end of next year.

But Earl Devaney, whose agency collected and released the data, said Thursday there are too many errors to know how many jobs have been created. Under questioning on Capitol Hill, he agreed the White House should have acknowledged the doubt surrounding the numbers.

He said the downside of the unprecedented transparency is embarrassment, and there's enough embarrassment over the accounting problems to go around.

Maybe you should read the actual report JUST released on 11/30 instead of something weeks old.

CBO estimates that in the third

quarter of calendar year 2009, an additional 600,000 to

1.6 million people were employed in the United States,

and real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product

(GDP) was 1.2 percent to 3.2 percent higher, than would

have been the case in the absence of ARRA

linky

Maybe you should read the actual report JUST released on 11/30 instead of something weeks old.

linky

Oh, in a few weeks suddenly it is accurate?

And how many are those governement jobs? Who is pay rolling it and until when?

I know the greedy rich.

Edited by AROCES

Oh, in a few weeks suddenly it is accurate?

And how many are those governement jobs? Who is pay rolling it and until when?

I know the greedy rich.

Well Aroces, face it: It is easier to grab into the pocket of a rich guy than a poor guy to achieve some kind of success. If you don't like it, give your stuff to charity and live under a bridge. They won't tax you there.

Well Aroces, face it: It is easier to grab into the pocket of a rich guy than a poor guy to achieve some kind of success. If you don't like it, give your stuff to charity and live under a bridge. They won't tax you there.

:lol: That's great!

Gee Obama, I don't know, maybe stop listening to Soros about how the American economy needs to fail for global currency to succeed, then do something about it?

"Obama open to every good idea to stop job loss."

Gee Obama, I don't know, maybe stop listening to Soros about how the American economy needs to fail for global currency to succeed, then do something about it?

Mao, Lenin, Fidel and Hugo think so too that grabbing into the pocket of the rich will somehow bring prosperity to everyone.

Mao, Lenin, Fidel and Hugo think so too that grabbing into the pocket of the rich will somehow bring prosperity to everyone.

See, and there is where you get it wrong, they don't want to take the golden eggs from the goose, they want to kill it. There is nothing wrong with having rich people, you can tax them better than the poor ones.

But then again, Mao decided to be the only rich Chinese...tax exempt of course...just like you are advocating.

See, and there is where you get it wrong, they don't want to take the golden eggs from the goose, they want to kill it. There is nothing wrong with having rich people, you can tax them better than the poor ones.

But then again, Mao decided to be the only rich Chinese...tax exempt of course...just like you are advocating.

An what you don't get is the government in this country is having too many of it's population dependent on it, you think the rich can spare some more not realizing that if you keep taking then the dependent will keep asking for more.

Obama clearly is seeing it now and he does not even know what to do, you and Obama are in denial.

But I always say, just let it be and at the end leaving the wealth to the job creator is what is going to work. This redistribution of wealth by the governemnt as Obama have said he will do will always fail.

Bitterness or being envy will not change the result.

What made you say the poor ones are tax higher than the rich?

Edited by AROCES

Why not just cut the enormous tax rate for business so they can compete on the world market ? It has to be terribly hard to compete when other country's tax rates are much lower than Americas. They turn a profit and maybe hire some more employees.

Why not just cut the enormous tax rate for business so they can compete on the world market ? It has to be terribly hard to compete when other country's tax rates are much lower than Americas. They turn a profit and maybe hire some more employees.

The taxes for business are very low compared to other countries already. It has not worked and it will not because the problem is underlying. A business does not need people with hammer swinging capabilities anymore, but highly trained personnel. You cannot get, as a rule, highly trained personnel where 25% of high school graduates cannot read and 50% are not capable of solving a rule of three problem.

In the past the problem was easily solved by hiring capable people from abroad, but the US is becoming less and less competitive in acquiring workers, relatively low wages, no health insurance, low social security make other countries (including Canada) much more attractive.

Besides, taxes are paid on what you earn or consume, and therefore hardly relevant for the price finding of a product.

Well I don't know if anyone saw the same thing that I did on their local news last night but big business has just created a bunch of jobs. There are hundreds of troops being taken to Afganistan. 50 from 3 small towns right around me. That's 50 from each where the population is 1000 or under. Then another 50 from a larger town. And that's right around me. That's not the entire state. That will definately help the unemployment rate. Thank you big business. You know how to make the money! :tu:

Well I don't know if anyone saw the same thing that I did on their local news last night but big business has just created a bunch of jobs. There are hundreds of troops being taken to Afganistan. 50 from 3 small towns right around me. That's 50 from each where the population is 1000 or under. Then another 50 from a larger town. And that's right around me. That's not the entire state. That will definately help the unemployment rate. Thank you big business. You know how to make the money! :tu:

Do you prefer that big business not make money or dictate how and how much they should make?

Do you prefer that big business not make money or dictate how and how much they should make?

I prefer they make money instead of stealing it from the masses or murdering people for personal gain.