Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony


  • Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#3961    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,276 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 02 November 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Or maybe it is just because nobody has taken the time to create pages for these particular characters and/or update certain details?

they have actually (taken the time etc)...but I haven't got the time to get the details right now as I'm going out.





Quote

Tut tut 747, shame on you for pointing out freely available details (or lack thereof).  Meany.  :passifier:


tut tut (for different reasons) indeed.....747 has fell off the fence....or was he pushed..... :D

.


#3962    quillius

quillius

    52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

  • Member
  • 5,421 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

hang on a minute.....

are we suggesting that Boyd did not hold a senior position at Lockheed?

(for clarity)


#3963    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

    They knew too much about flying saucers!

  • Member
  • 27,552 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Ministry of Love

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Not suggesting anything at all about the good man, just that, even if he may have done, that needn't necessarily mean that he may have been in the loop about any super-duper and/or ET tech.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#3964    quillius

quillius

    52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

  • Member
  • 5,421 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

View Post747400, on 02 November 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

Not suggesting anything at all about the good man, just that, even if he may have done, that needn't necessarily mean that he may have been in the loop about any super-duper and/or ET tech.

granted, however I dont think we can brush them aside as fools (them being Ben Rich as well as Bushman)


#3965    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

I really guess the ultimate Question here is If someone that did work in these projects and had actual knowledge of how things worked and the advancements that the government was into and came out and spoke about it, would you all believe that person or would you just write him off as a quack??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3966    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 7,219 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 02 November 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

I really guess the ultimate Question here is If someone that did work in these projects and had actual knowledge of how things worked and the advancements that the government was into and came out and spoke about it, would you all believe that person or would you just write him off as a quack??

It would depend heavily on what evidence they can provide to support their claims. In the end, words are just words. For something as profoundly significant as alien visitation and all that it implies I'm not going to just take someones word for it. Nor am I going to try and 'read between the lines'. Once you take that route everything becomes subjective and not necessarily any closer to the truth.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#3967    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 02 November 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

It would depend heavily on what evidence they can provide to support their claims. In the end, words are just words. For something as profoundly significant as alien visitation and all that it implies I'm not going to just take someones word for it. Nor am I going to try and 'read between the lines'. Once you take that route everything becomes subjective and not necessarily any closer to the truth.
So you would need irefutable evidence, thats fair.  I guess Im trying to say though the day that happens is the day all of these discussions will be irelevent, because there will be no more theories on such and such. There will just be facts :tu:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3968    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 7,219 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 November 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

So you would need irefutable evidence, thats fair.  I guess Im trying to say though the day that happens is the day all of these discussions will be irelevent, because there will be no more theories on such and such. There will just be facts :tu:

Honestly I'll be glad when that day comes. Well, depending on the disposition of our 'visitors' that is. ^_^ :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#3969    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,625 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

I`ll be there with a large selection of spices and condiments ! :alien: :cry:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3970    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

I dont know If Its been mentioned and if it has Im sorry, but what do you guys think of the Kecksburg UFO incident??

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 03 November 2012 - 03:33 AM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3971    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

I dont know If Its been mentioned and if it has Im sorry, but what do you guys think of the Kecksburg UFO incident??

http://www.unexplain...25#entry4471422


#3972    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 03 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Thanks Boony I know a lot of people get pissed off when something on this board is mentioned twice :yes:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3973    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 November 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Thanks Boony I know a lot of people get pissed off when something on this board is mentioned twice :yes:

LOL

Don't worry about that mate.  And apologies for the "link only" reply but I had a cat on my lap at the time and therefore had no keyboard access.  I even had to copy/paste the spaces LOL.


#3974    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,276 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

View Postquillius, on 02 November 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

hang on a minute.....

are we suggesting that Boyd did not hold a senior position at Lockheed?

(for clarity)


They are never going to be able to take that away from him....that he was Senior Research Scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works...

But I think that as time goes by they will be erasing lots of things on the internet about him...it's started already.

I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing my Ben Rich thread the Wiki page on Bushman had lots of info and references.

Now this is all there is....

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Boyd_Bushman


He does have his own website...


http://boydbushman.com/Home.php


interesting pic of him sat in his study .....what's the betting he has put clues in that pic....

I've seen a big one already.... :)

And a couple more potentional ones.....and I've only looked at it for a little while last night.

I'm serious


.


#3975    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

    They knew too much about flying saucers!

  • Member
  • 27,552 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Ministry of Love

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

View Postbee, on 03 November 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

They are never going to be able to take that away from him....that he was Senior Research Scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works...

But I think that as time goes by they will be erasing lots of things on the internet about him...it's started already.

I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing my Ben Rich thread the Wiki page on Bushman had lots of info and references.

Now this is all there is....

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Boyd_Bushman


He does have his own website...


http://boydbushman.com/Home.php


interesting pic of him sat in his study .....what's the betting he has put clues in that pic....

I've seen a big one already.... :)

And a couple more potentional ones.....and I've only looked at it for a little while last night.

I'm serious


.
Well, that seems reasonably informative. Surely it must be obvious from what he himself says that employment in those areas need not mean that he'd have had access to ultra-ultra-classfified secrets about Extraterrestrial technology, or whatever it may be? i've forgotten what he was trying to claim now, or people were trying to claim that he was trying to claim.

"Even with a "TOP SECRET" Clearance as Boyd has, some projects and work, it is not high enough!
Just ask him!"

he says it there himself.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users