Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Empire Files - The Rise of an Empire

Phaeton80

Found this to be an interesting report. Some might think this a colored/extreme version of reality, but the basic premise cannot be ignored (objectively). Some might say thesame can be stated in regards to any other empire / global player, but rationalizing a crime for presence of another would not be rational.

Maybe we need [insert foreign power here] to 'intervene', remove our 'regime'..? We might not regain our Freedom, but we will certainly regain our Humility.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Fact the American Empire did not stabilize/invade Syria

Fact Europe is swamped by 100s of thousands of immigrants

• Like 1

Guest Br Cornelius

Lets just say all Empires are venal - dressed up in the rhetoric of been the good guy.

The British did it and then the Americans simply stepped right into their shoes and carried on the exploitation and oppression.

Fight the power.

Br Cornelius

Those who think of America - surely a flawed democracy and guilty of many wrongs - as the worst of all powers and the root of the problems of the world, will never listen to any contravening facts. They have their opinions and no one is going to change their mind. Maybe a day will come when P80's country will fall under the control of Russia or China. The West has remained free for decades and people like P80 just need someone to blame the world's problems on. There are realities among nations and the powerful will rule. It has always been thus. If America falls in his lifetime I hope he finds the replacement a better one. I doubt it though.
  • Like 1

Lets just say all Empires are venal - dressed up in the rhetoric of been the good guy.

The British did it and then the Americans simply stepped right into their shoes and carried on the exploitation and oppression.

Fight the power.

Br Cornelius

Not to forget the Spanish and the Austrians before that....

Guest Br Cornelius

Those who think of America - surely a flawed democracy and guilty of many wrongs - as the worst of all powers and the root of the problems of the world, will never listen to any contravening facts. They have their opinions and no one is going to change their mind. Maybe a day will come when P80's country will fall under the control of Russia or China. The West has remained free for decades and people like P80 just need someone to blame the world's problems on. There are realities among nations and the powerful will rule. It has always been thus. If America falls in his lifetime I hope he finds the replacement a better one. I doubt it though.

I think the record speaks for itself.

There is no colonized country which thanks the colonizer and no colonizer which ever acknowledges that fact. I would have thought as an American you would have understood that.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

Thats a comforting thought isnt it AT. Cant say I recognize my own position when reading your words here. What I do seem to recognize is a mirror image of the world view you yourself have reiterated on this forum so many times. It is you who seems to think Islam as the root of all the ME problems we face today. It is you who makes no effort whatsoever to bring some nuance in your position. And it is you who should experience occupation / intervention from a foreign power, given you support this policy while denying it has a causal relation with thesame ME issues you lament Islam for. How ironic you would try to project your own black & white paradigm unto my person.

"The West has remained free for decades and people like P80 just need someone to blame the world's problems on."

Priceless, well met sir. Im just like an open book to you, arent I..

We might not regain our Freedom, but we will certainly regain our Humility.

lmao, no you will still be a slave, just under differnt master, you will regain nothing,

Hmm.. I didnt mean that literally. What I was trying to indicate is a multitude in the West - the States especially - would probably first need to experience 'foreign intervention' to finally be able to truely appreciate the effects of our own foreign policy..

Found this to be an interesting report. Some might think this a colored/extreme version of reality, but the basic premise cannot be ignored (objectively). Some might say thesame can be stated in regards to any other empire / global player, but rationalizing a crime for presence of another would not be rational.

Maybe we need [insert foreign power here] to 'intervene', remove our 'regime'..? We might not regain our Freedom, but we will certainly regain our Humility.

Thanks Phaeton80... good video.

• Like 1

"stabilize/invade"

Fantasy verb straight from the MIC. Though it's a fact that a fantasy didn't happen in Syria, yep. Offers nothing to explain the refugee crisis though.

US foreign policy in Syria is stalemate, not stability.

It is indeed a fact the US empire did not stabilize or invade Syria. It did however contribute significantly to destabilize the whole ME region directly and indirectly (full scale invasion / proxy warfare / economic warfare), including but not limited to Syria.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1