Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was Pope John Paul I murdered ?

pope john paul i

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

I searched,and found nothing,so if this topic has been posted before ,I apologise for the repost.
I'm actually surprised there isn't more info about this,as a Papacy that was only 33 days long ,reeks of the good old days of the Vatican .
Anyone have more to add ?

http://www.prose-n-p...lay_work/10583/

http://www.dailymail...-question-.html

http://en.wikipedia....piracy_theories

http://ncronline.org...-i-smiling-pope

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 14 March 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Miss me?

#2    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

It is a possibility...

Not too sure if it is the same pope I read about some years ago, but, there was a pope that was supposedly poisoned, and the burial was hurriedly done with no post mortem done, apparently....

Posted Image

#3    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

Maybe. I don't know who "they" are but so many influential people who stood for good things, change and a better world wound up in suspicious deaths. Diana, Michael Jackson, John Lennon, JFK...

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 14 March 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

It is a possibility...

Not too sure if it is the same pope I read about some years ago, but, there was a pope that was supposedly poisoned, and the burial was hurriedly done with no post mortem done, apparently....

There was a lot of that back in the day. Kings ,queens,popes.....
It was suggested Pope John Paul II was also murdered ,but that was because he was feeble and infirm ,and a new pope cannot take over until the old one dies.

He was ill,unable to lead ,and could have lived a lot longer. So they smothered him .
This had to do with this popes knowledge of bank fraud ? And there are numerous discrepancies as to who found him ,and in what condition .
I don't think an autopsy was done here ,and it was deemed a heart attack .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 14 March 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Miss me?

#5    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

Could be the same one that I mentioned in my previous post then, as he had a heart attack (hat was the official story anyway)

Posted Image

#6    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

Check out "In God's Name" by David Yallop. Watch "The Godfather Part III", which deals with criminal and financial ties to the Vatican bank. That last suggestion probably sounds ludicrous, but the mob film makes a veiled reference to the cause of Pope John Paul I's untimely death. Read up on the P2 Masonic lodge too.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#7    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 March 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

This had to do with this popes knowledge of bank fraud ?

That's the main theory. Of course, I can't say whether or not it's true. That said, the old saying, "follow the money", may apply. The woo crowd has a fixation on "33".

#8    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

As I became older I also became more disillusioned with the Catholic Church. It's treatment of women, the out of date dogma and all the child abuse going on was contrary to its very teachings. Centuries ago it was easier to keep the public ignorant and submissive but in the 22nd century we are not so easily fooled. Do we really need the papacy to tell us how to behave and how to treat each other? Especially when it is a do as I say not as I do dogma?  Is the Catholic church the only way to enter into heaven? I am quite certain that a great number of priest and nuns no matter how pious the appear while alive are not in heaven but somewhere warmer. This pope is already old and set in his ways and he will probably die in office.

#9    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

View Postminera, on 14 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Centuries ago it was easier to keep the public ignorant and submissive but in the 22nd century we are not so easily fooled.

Who knew that a time-traveler posted here!? What's life like in the 22nd Century?

#10    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 14 March 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

It is a possibility...

That would be probably John Paul I.  Took them forever to make the decision and less than a month he was dead. And he was younger and looked way healthier than some of the old sots they had since. The priesthood is as crooked as they come and has its fingers in all governments etc.

#11    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 March 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

There was a lot of that back in the day. Kings ,queens,popes.....
It was suggested Pope John Paul II was also murdered ,but that was because he was feeble and infirm ,and a new pope cannot take over until the old one dies.

He was ill,unable to lead ,and could have lived a lot longer. So they smothered him .
This had to do with this popes knowledge of bank fraud ? And there are numerous discrepancies as to who found him ,and in what condition .
I don't think an autopsy was done here ,and it was deemed a heart attack .
No one actually would ever admit to such things but the Vatican has a lot of dark secrets in their many closets.

#12    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 14 March 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

Who knew that a time-traveler posted here!? What's life like in the 22nd Century?
Sorry I meant 21st. But I doubt it would be any less different in the 22nd century. Greed, dirty little secrets and a hunger for power is just a part of the human condition.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

View Postminera, on 14 March 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

No one actually would ever admit to such things but the Vatican has a lot of dark secrets in their many closets.
They had assassins .The crusades were blood baths because........ Hysterical

Miss me?

#14    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 14 March 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Check out "In God's Name" by David Yallop. Watch "The Godfather Part III", which deals with criminal and financial ties to the Vatican bank. That last suggestion probably sounds ludicrous, but the mob film makes a veiled reference to the cause of Pope John Paul I's untimely death. Read up on the P2 Masonic lodge too.
There were a lot of assumptions having to do with his untimely death. All I know is he was a favorite of a lot of the people and his sudden death was a shock to everyone, not to mention the silence of the church as to what happened left a lot of people wondering.

#15    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

Interesting he could have been posioned.like the other poster said they did that a lot back then is to poison people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users