Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Neighbor With No Clothes on

Still Waters

Residents in a Charlotte neighborhood say they are fed up with a neighbor they say stands at the front door of his home naked, but police say he's not doing anything illegal.

People in the Cardinal Glen neighborhood in north Charlotte say the man has been doing this for nearly ten years and on Friday, they called police again.

http://www.wbtv.com/...eighbors-fed-up

• Like 2

They need to change the way the law is written in that state. Anyone walking down the public sidewalk can be subjected to this naked pervert flashing them and it's just not right. Hopefully, the law will be amended and this guy will be charged for indecent exposure.

• Like 3

Ah, news just a few miles from me. If he's in his home then probably police can do nothing to him.

I wonder if they would be making such a fuss if this naked person was female? :whistle:

• Like 3

I wonder if they would be making such a fuss if this naked person was female? :whistle:

I wouldn't want my children subjected to seeing a naked female pervert either.

• Like 3

I wouldn't want my children subjected to seeing a naked female pervert either.

Don't let the crazy feminists hear you talking like that..;)

Cold water is golden ;)

But who knows, maybe its too risky to get close lol

Thank for this Still Waters :tu: I find this very interesting. I think it can go one of two ways: either he is the sort who is most comfortable nude. There are many people who strip naked the moment they get home. He looks like he lives alone. He also looks preoccupied on the phone strolling around naked. It's possible he just doesn't like wearing clothes in his home because of tactile issues or whatever. Maybe he doesn't give a crap and is comfortable in his own skin. OR - he could be suffering from a mental illness. Nakedness and bi-polar go hand-in-hand sometimes as well as other psychotic behaviors or brain disorders. Could be the onset of dementia, Could be psychosis due to drug use or it could even be some sort of brain tumor. For it to go on this long I really don't know what the case may be.

I'm not saying this is appropriate behavior in any way, just that something very serious could be the problem :tu:

• Like 6

Well said lady Ra!

It's all to easy to judge and label someone without knowing all the facts.

I like your attitude.

• Like 4

Has he no shame?

Close the door and keep it to yourself pervert!

Kids don't need to see that.

• Like 1

Has he no shame?

I rest my case..:whistle:

• Like 1

IMO standing in ones doorway buck naked while people's children are playing out in the neighborhood simply isn't right. Whatever is *wrong* with this man his behavior is not acceptable and does indeed appear perverse.

• Like 2

Has he no shame?

Yes. It is gross :yes:

I feel like he has to have some sort of mental issue or something. That's just not okay...and weird...and gross.

• Like 2

I guess I should had added a 3rd way: he's just a gross sicko pervert.

My brain was working on trying to figure out what his "deal" is so I left that off - not intentionally - just brain-farted.

• Like 1

I agree that there's something seriously *off* with this person. Regardless of what the cause of his problem might be the behavior remains unacceptable. Change the wording of the law, get law enforcement involved, get the guy some mental health help before things get any worse.

• Like 3

Some might disagree.

Being a nudist isn't that bad. If you keep it in your home!

Think of the children.

Their eyes will have to be scrubbed to death.

• Like 1

Yea, if the dude was walking the streets with his junk out for all to see then yea, that's out of order. But from what I can tell the dude is in his own home minding his own business.

Maybe close a curtain or two though bro..;)

People walking by could just "laugh and point"... If he's just a normal "sicko" standing there in the doorway so others can 'get a peek" , then maybe he'll be embarrassed enough to shut the danged door...

I think that if he had a mental "issue" that causes him to walk around naked, he would most likely also be doing in outdoors... So (IMO) it's likely he's just a "closet nudist'... Though I wouldn't rule out pervert either...

• Like 1

I wonder how many lonely ladies walk their dogs past this guys house in the small hours hoping for a peek..:P

• Like 1

Don't look that way.....Pretty simple.

• Like 2

I think what is upsetting these people is that this is a neighborhood with children who play outside. So just 'not looking' isn't a viable option as kids will obviously go ahead and look.

What's wrong with kids seeing a naked person? Nudity and sexuality are not the same thing, and he is not doing anything like that in the slightest.

What's wrong with kids seeing a naked person? Nudity and sexuality are not the same thing, and he is not doing anything like that in the slightest.

I have to agree with you.

I doubt he is doing it for kicks, he just seems comfortable nude and maybe, absent mindedly, goes to he door while engrossed in a phone call, if he was sat outside his door in his birthday suit all day, then thats a little bit different.

I got out the shower to answer the phone the other day and while talking I realised I was butt naked in the kitchen with the blinds open, not too bad but considering the kitchen is at the front of the house and theres a bus stop there, it was a bit awkward.

Granted you dont want to see this guys junk or any one elses while your getting in the car to go to work but it seems its not for sexual kicks so just say a cheery good morning and be on your way.

Perhaps if its ignored long enough it will stop

Alternatively, instead of just getting him arrested or ignoring him, I propose that everyone who's willing gather around his door and get ready to laugh so that when he steps out, he'll have and entire audience busting a gut at him. If that doesn't wake him up, he seriously needs help.

(Warning: This post is not to be taken seriously. If I hear about a naked guy being startled by hundreds of people laughing at him, I will disavow all knowledge.)