Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets see if we can connect the dots

Appollyon

So in the past few months I have read several accounts of certain things I have also experienced, and my curiosity finally got the better off me. haha Now while I do encourage friendly discussion and debate, I would like to preface this as follows:

-Please only comment if you have an experience to share. I appreciate all opinions, but my intent behind forming this thread is to find similarities in experiences to form possible explanations.

-If you are going to share an experience please take it seriously. I don't want to sift through 57 Xmen before I find actual experiences lol.

-And finally, please Please PLEASE.... if you are a skeptic and you feel the need to comment, please keep it respectful. Everyone is welcome until we start attacking each other. Lets all be friends :D haha

So to begin, a very (hopefully) brief introduction. I have been seeing what I assume to be energy for as long as I can remember. I have been meditating for about 3-4 years, and I find it extremely helpful, so skeptic or no I would recommend it! I have messed with psi balls, but I can never program one once it is out of my hands it simply disappears. Although I have managed to use one to relieve pain, and to drain somebody. I consider myself a psi-vampire which is loosely defined as somebody who has the ability, or need to drain other people of their energy. I have toyed with TK but could never get a hang of anything but the psi wheel. I consider myself an empath, but I also seem to be able to impress the feelings or thoughts I want to see in a person. Some would just call that manipulative, but I dont think its the same thing. I also have the ability to manipulate other peoples energy with my own, should they be so willing. People are usually very inclined to trust me and confide in me. And I can see Auras. I have had very little, but some experiences with ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever you call them. To me somethings presence has always been noticeable, but I never understood the what or the why.

That was a bit longer than I had anticipated, but I hope to hear back from somebody soon.

Whether you have questions or suggestions for me or wish to share similar experiences, Im all ears (eyes?) lol.

In Peace Always,

Appollyon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• Appollyon

• cry0s

• issacweirdo

So to begin, a very (hopefully) brief introduction. I have been seeing what I assume to be energy for as long as I can remember. I have been meditating for about 3-4 years, and I find it extremely helpful, so skeptic or no I would recommend it! I have messed with psi balls, but I can never program one once it is out of my hands it simply disappears. Although I have managed to use one to relieve pain, and to drain somebody. I consider myself a psi-vampire which is loosely defined as somebody who has the ability, or need to drain other people of their energy. I have toyed with TK but could never get a hang of anything but the psi wheel. I consider myself an empath, but I also seem to be able to impress the feelings or thoughts I want to see in a person. Some would just call that manipulative, but I dont think its the same thing. I also have the ability to manipulate other peoples energy with my own, should they be so willing. People are usually very inclined to trust me and confide in me. And I can see Auras. I have had very little, but some experiences with ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever you call them. To me somethings presence has always been noticeable, but I never understood the what or the why.

That was a bit longer than I had anticipated, but I hope to hear back from somebody soon.

Whether you have questions or suggestions for me or wish to share similar experiences, Im all ears (eyes?) lol.

In Peace Always,

Appollyon

You do have to take into account every experience one claims to have had can be falsified.

Ah, I remember my first psi ball. Though to this day I believed all of the psi balls I have made were actually hallucinations, they all did what I wanted them to do. Describe to me the process you use to program them and maybe I can help you do it correctly, though I believe all of the practice is mere nonsense. Not to sound like a douche either, but the psi vampire is more like "someone who NEEDS to drain someone of their energy in order to function at their normal mental capacity". When I was still a psion, I felt that I had the ability to drain someone of their energy, though I could go on for months without even feeling the slightest bit of weakness.

Most people can never go beyond the psi wheel either. Like I keep saying, I am strictly not a psion, nor do I affiliate myself with them no longer. However, I still retain memory of when I used to be one. Back to topic; if you want to move pencils or what not, you have to stop using the psi wheel. Sure, you can move it around back and forth, but that's essentially the only thing you can do with it. What I read like 2 years ago is that you can get a dime and a notecard/surface to write on. Place the dime on the writing surface and draw a circle around it. Then just focus, try to "feel" the dime, and then move it as if you were moving a limb. This has never worked for me, but you can still go ahead and try it.

With the whole empathy thing; have you validated with the person you were experimenting on that what you intentionally wanted them to feel were the things that they have felt?

Hope you had a good read on what I wrote. I haven't written something grammatically correct in like a week, so bear with me, ha ha ha.

So to begin, a very (hopefully) brief introduction. I have been seeing what I assume to be energy for as long as I can remember. I have been meditating for about 3-4 years, and I find it extremely helpful, so skeptic or no I would recommend it!

Sorry i dont have any experinces :) just wanted to say that meditation is very helpful i agree! Its basically introspection, and usefull for anybody. If you have been meditating for years, it CAN lead to these 'abilities'.

Keep in mind that most empaths in addition to feeling the emotions of others also tend to radiate his or her own on to others. That's pretty normal for this 'category' actually.