Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cokelore

mystery-man

HOW CLEVER IS THIS

This poster was released in the mid 80s and prompted a total recall of all posters because of the picture painted in ice-cubes at bottom right corner - a woman performing an act. The graphic artist who designed the picture put this in as a joke, and it went through unnoticed until someone spotted it on the back of a Coke truck. The artist lost his job and was sued, and all promotional material had to be recalled and destroyed. Very rare and hard to get hold of — released in South Australia in mid '80s.

I found that on snopes and it said it was true. I wasn't able to post a pic on here so if you could Go here and try and make out the pic. Please say on here, I just couldn't make ut the pic on it.

Thanks

I just spotted it. Look to the right and you will spot a naughty sex act. You have to keep checking out the shapes and you will finally spot it

Edited by mystery-man

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostDJR

• Dando Kast

• Melladior

• mystery-man

She about to a..ummm... suck back a bottle... yeah... that's it...

I seen it in a heart beat.... wonder what that says about me? blink.gif jk

Edited by Black Ops

A very interesting story. I wish it was never noticed. The whole world would be seeing a naughty sex act on a poster for a lovely tasty drink of Coca-Cola.

Is it true that if you freeze it the sugar will expand and then it'll explode?

A very interesting story. I wish it was never noticed. The whole world would be seeing a naughty sex act on a poster for a lovely tasty drink of Coca-Cola.

Is it true that if you freeze it the sugar will expand and then it'll explode?

777480[/snapback]

I don't think the sugar would make it explode, but water expands when frozen so a full bottle of any water-based liquid could theoretically explode if frozen. It's not like a dramatic bang though, the bottle just kind of ruptures.

I freeze coke all the time to make home made ice poles grin2.gif It expands quite a lot (possibly more than most other liquids) but it's never exploded

Naughty . . . very naughty.

You can guess what the person likes to think about, to spot that image in the ad.

mellow.gif

I want one of those posters =(

You people are really behind in the times lol tongue.gif

THis is 2003/2002 material....

It took me quite a long time, but I was a nieve 11 year old then.

You can guess what the person likes to think about, to spot that image in the ad.

mellow.gif

778394[/snapback]

Are you trying to say something about me?... I think I'm just observant..... then again that subscription to Playboy might have something to do with it... rolleyes.gif

I did an entire term paper on subliminal advertising in college for a journalism class. This stuff is everywhere, and it's hilarious.

BTW, I put a glass bottle of Pepsi in my freezer a couple months ago and it exploded in a very dramatic fashion.

I did an entire term paper on subliminal advertising in college for a journalism class. This stuff is everywhere, and it's hilarious.

BTW, I put a glass bottle of Pepsi in my freezer a couple months ago and it exploded in a very dramatic fashion.

779452[/snapback]

I could imagine.. those glass bottles have barely any room for expansion... if any at all.... musta been one bad sticky mess....

I only saw the face nothing else. Hmm interesting.

I only saw the face nothing else. Hmm interesting.

780099[/snapback]

If you look next to her face you'll notice something is about to enter her mouth.

When I was working at the animal shelter some idiot put a can of coke in with the vacines(sp?) and it exploded all over everything.

779452[/snapback]

I could imagine.. those glass bottles have barely any room for expansion... if any at all.... musta been one bad sticky mess....

779966[/snapback]

For shizzle...not to mention the heart attack I had when the damn thing burst. Sounded like a handgun in my freezer.

mellow.gif

778394[/snapback]

Are you trying to say something about me?... I think I'm just observant..... then again that subscription to Playboy might have something to do with it... rolleyes.gif

779420[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.gif

w00t.gif

When I was working at the animal shelter some idiot put a can of coke in with the vacines(sp?) and it exploded all over everything.

780487[/snapback]

Genious. O_O

• 1 year later...

I found that on snopes and it said it was true. I wasn't able to post a pic on here so if you could Go here and try and make out the pic. Please say on here, I just couldn't make ut the pic on it.

Thanks

I just spotted it. Look to the right and you will spot a naughty sex act. You have to keep checking out the shapes and you will finally spot it

hahhaah i see it, oh man thats pretty funny.