Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A song by Three-Six Mafia?

Kenzie

My brother pointed out that if you listen closely to the girls singing that song that they're saying "Lucifer is my king" can anyone prove/disprove that?Or has anyone else heard them singing that?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• kaknelson

• Lord Umbarger

• Kenzie

=[ I don't know much about it, my brother got me to listen to it with a friend, after one of his friends pointed it out..

It's the women singing in it..That's really all I know.xX;;

OK.

Well, i'll have to listen to it.

Im going to bed, i'll let you know tomarrow if i can. Goodnite.

Well it is possible, haven't listened to the song cause I'm no big fan but Three 6 Mafia has always been known from their implications to occultism, thought their music isn't really based on that...it's really just a touch, sort of to distinct them from the rest, I suppose. So if they indeed do say that Lucifer is king stuff, it's probably more or less a joke... :)

Who cares?

Play it backwards it'll prolly sound better.

xX; Did you listen to the whole song?

I freaking swear they're singing 'lucifer is my king'.

But I unno'.I'm just Paranoid.

I have the remix version.

Three-Six-Mafia ft. Slim Thug & Trick Daddy - Stay Fly

It's the same instrumental. And, as far as i know the sample on the track is reffering to smoking ganja. It is cut and chopped from the starting, the same voice singing, "flyyyy, tell me whyyyyy?" . It is merely chopped by a dj, and turned into a sample on the beat.

I hear what your saying, but it doesnt sound like that to me. Sounds more like "Your my god, your my kiing."

:tu:

Edited by Kaknelson

xX; Did you listen to the whole song?

I freaking swear they're singing 'lucifer is my king'.

But I unno'.I'm just Paranoid.

Why would it freak you out so badly if they were saying that? :hmm:

Some what yes.I find it rather unnerving that there's subliminal messages in songs/commercials/advertisements etc.xX;

Some what yes.I find it rather unnerving that there's subliminal messages in songs/commercials/advertisements etc.xX;

Well if it does say that then it wouldn't be subliminal. ;) And besides whether or not they even work has never been proven. Here's a link.

o_o Oh wow.

Thanks!I appreciate it.

o_o Oh wow.

Thanks!I appreciate it.

No problem! Now you can enjoy your cd without worries! :tu:

LMAO. I'm still paranoid about subliminal messages telling me to kill my parents.o_o

I'm not very..Bright.i'd probably listen to it.

LMAO. I'm still paranoid about subliminal messages telling me to kill my parents.o_o

I'm not very..Bright.i'd probably listen to it.

Here take a look at this.

If you hear voices (I'm being serious now) then it has nothing to do with subliminal messages and everything to do with mental illness. There is no shame in mental illness and if you feel like you want more info go to www.nami.org and look around there.

I think you are just worrying about nothing tho. :tu:

I have the remix version.

Three-Six-Mafia ft. Slim Thug & Trick Daddy - Stay Fly

It's the same instrumental. And, as far as i know the sample on the track is reffering to smoking ganja. It is cut and chopped from the starting, the same voice singing, "flyyyy, tell me whyyyyy?" . It is merely chopped by a dj, and turned into a sample on the beat.

I hear what your saying, but it doesnt sound like that to me. Sounds more like "Your my god, your my kiing."

I listened to it a couple of times and i heard "Your my god, your my king" also

Ooh.

Tyyy.

hahaha o have heard this coment made SOOOO MANY times, yes it sonds like she is saying YOU MY GOD, YOU MY KING, but nowhere does she say LUCIFER, people have tryed to say that JUICY is the one that says LUCIFER at the start of his verse, yet only thing he says is JUICY 2 times :)

plus even if they are singing about lucifer what the heck does it matter u think real christian will lisen to a RAP group whos name contains MAFIA or 666 :)

people also said that their song "44 killers" has lyrics "Ask me if I worship Satan, I'ma send yo ass ta see em"

i say SOOOOO WHAT,,, have you people ever been to death metal concert :) obviouslly not,

Kenzie u know those well known FOAMY RANTS, well he needs to make one about people that are paranoid :):tu:

Let me say this.

The Three Six Mafia maybe materialistic people in their videos, and possibly in real life. But, one thing is for sure, they don't subliminally or literally worship satan. Nor is hiphop premoting the idea of satanism. Hiphop is about struggle, well, the real stuff is.

Lol have you not listened to three six mafia at ALL?

Most of their earlier stuff is all about satan and the occult. Gangsta boo even refers to herself as the Devils Daughter.

"Psychodelical spirits they spiral inside a kaleidoscope

What would happen if I traveled back in time,

And replaced the Ten Commandments with something I wrote?

The world warfare ended some thousands of years ago by

the rapper Lord Infamous ScareCrow

Happiness is not even an option my friend it is

something that you'll never know

Believe superstitious swampbies and zombies, sea

monsters and sorcery,

Witches, genies, be-witches

Give the ScareCrow permission

Keys to the door way from all the regions of your mind

I explain the unexplainable myths and times"

Lol have you not listened to three six mafia at ALL?

Most of their earlier stuff is all about satan and the occult. Gangsta boo even refers to herself as the Devils Daughter.

"Psychodelical spirits they spiral inside a kaleidoscope

What would happen if I traveled back in time,

And replaced the Ten Commandments with something I wrote?

The world warfare ended some thousands of years ago by

the rapper Lord Infamous ScareCrow

Happiness is not even an option my friend it is

something that you'll never know

Believe superstitious swampbies and zombies, sea

monsters and sorcery,

Witches, genies, be-witches

Give the ScareCrow permission

Keys to the door way from all the regions of your mind

I explain the unexplainable myths and times"

Good point, but that verse wasn't sufficient evidence.

• 5 weeks later...

My brother pointed out that if you listen closely to the girls singing that song that they're saying "Lucifer is my king" can anyone prove/disprove that?Or has anyone else heard them singing that?

I dont remember hearing that from the song, but from what I heard Three 6 Mafia are devil worshippers. If they really are than, I would be surprised to hear "Lucifer is my king" on the song.

OK, I have tha instrumental & after careful examination ;) , I am almost positive tha lady singin says, "You my god, You my king, You my father". :tu: