Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious blue fox spotted in London hotel

Still Waters

A mysterious blue fox has been spotted in a London hotel bar.

Concerned guest Scott Farnell snapped the animal at the Travelodge hotel in Woolwich, south-east London.

http://www.mirror.co...5040073#rlabs=6

Typically unhelpful. Rather than, saying, asking a vet or Wildlife expert on why it might be blue, they irrelevantly go on about Lenny Henry. Why might it be blue? I'd be interested to find out. :cry: :cry:

Fuss about nothing.....I've seen dozens of those in various corners of the Snug on a Saturday night, along with a pink badger and one or two polka-dot rats. (Depending on how many tots of Navy rum passed my lips).

• Like 2

Remember that green cat? Where was it, Ukraine?

Poor thing looked terrified. I wonder what the blue was also.

A lot of foxes become very bold out of necessity, especially this time of year being winter. They are very hungry, as food is getting even more scarce for them, with the introduction of compulsory lidded wheelie bins. Where in the past they would tear into our plastic black bin bags, the new bins make it much harder for them to find food.

it looks like that is what this fox did. he got into something that had blue paint in it. they should have taken the poor thing to a vet, to make sure it was ok.

Or something got thrown on it. I would think a fox might? be smarter than to end up with fresh paint or whatever on it because it looks like it rolled in it, if it did it itself. Unless it killed a Smurf.

Quit feeding them Doritos at the bar and they won't be coming inside places looking for food.

Edited by QuiteContrary