Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Conspiracy Theories

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#16    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,121 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

The most outrageous thing about 9/11 is that after watching 3,000 of their fellow Americans being savagely murdered and the ones who are screaming for a thorough and complete investigation are criticised more heavily than the perps. It is truly outrageous.

As long as I don't have to pay for another investigation out of my pocket and not using taxpayer money, I am all for it, especially if those who are crying for another investigation pay for the investigation out of their own pocket.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#17    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 19 October 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

As long as I don't have to pay for another investigation out of my pocket and not using taxpayer money, I am all for it, especially if those who are crying for another investigation pay for the investigation out of their own pocket.

3,000 murdered and all you are worried about is money? DISGUSTING.......

#18    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,254 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostLeft-Field, on 19 October 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

And how and why have you arrived at that conclusion?
Look at the topics

#19    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,121 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

I already know that another investigation is not going to change the official story, so if 9/11 conspiracist want to waste their money, let them go for it.

I already revealed many times how an individual can conduct their own investigation to acquire documentation from non-government sources proving beyond any doubt the 9/11 conspiracist have been wrong all along.

Edited by skyeagle409, 19 October 2012 - 07:56 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#20    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 19 October 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

Look at the topics

I have. Rather than looking at them though, perhaps you should read what the "CTs" are actually saying.

It isn't about hating anything simply for the sake of hating. It isn't about hating the government simply because it is the government either. It's about wanting people held accountable for their actions and having light shed on the truth as opposed to being force fed, manipulated, and conditioned into believing and accepting "truths" which are not real.

Communism has nothing to do with it either.

#21    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 19 October 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

I already know that another investigation is not going to change the official story, so if 9/11 conspiracist want to waste their money, let them go for it.

I already revealed many times how an individual can conduct their own investigation to acquire documentation from non-government sources proving beyond any doubt the 9/11 conspiracist have been wrong all along.

how do you know another investigation will not change the 'official' story?

#22    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,259 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

And what of those out there on the CT side of things who are happy to take your (the generic "your") money for their dvd's, books, newsletters, posters, stickers, banners, etc....?

Surely if they were actually serious about it as they make themselves seem when they're taking money for those items, they could pool their resources to fund their own independent investigation, couldn't they...?

How do you feel about their concern over money...?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 19 October 2012 - 08:45 PM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#23    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

they are only outrageous to  someone who doesn't understand certain 'atmospheres' and MO's of particulur groups/individuals. I haven't even scatched the surface.

You haven't scratched the surface because you've brought nothing to the table except for accusations.  You can accuse all day if you want.  You can accuse until you're blue in the face.

Until you bring some substantial evidence to the table, it will just be meaningless babble.

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Do you have any questions regarding 9/11?

As in, questions that you can answer?  Not really no.

Or do you mean, do I think that there are unanswered questions about certain details of that day?  Sure.  There will always be unanswered questions.

Am I satisfied with the amount of investigation that was done?  Yes, as a matter of fact I am.  Not only the official investigation, but also all of the diligent work that has followed that in answer to baseless truther claims.

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Ignorance is bliss :yes:

So are you ever going to inform any of us about whatever it is that you claim you know and back it up with something verifiable?

The most outrageous thing about 9/11 is that after watching 3,000 of their fellow Americans being savagely murdered and the ones who are screaming for a thorough and complete investigation are criticised more heavily than the perps. It is truly outrageous.

You can scream all that you want, a thorough investigation has already been done.  Could it have been more thorough?  Sure, there is always room for improvement.  That is true no matter what you do.  You aren't just screaming about additional investigations though.  You are accusing people of some pretty outrageous things and bringing nothing at all to back it up.  Is there an echo in here?  I seem to keep saying that...

I don't know how anyone believes the official investigation was thorough or adequate. Even those on the 9/11 Commission do not believe so.

And I don't know how people come up with their baseless claims about what they think happened.  Nor do I understand why they continue to cling to them even after completely reasonable explanations and answers have been provided.

I'm not as concerned about money as I am about the reasoning for this new investigation in the first place.  None of the claims of the 9/11 truth movement have withstood scrutiny.  In order to justify the expense of such a thing, we need more than tantrums and appeals to emotion.  We need some real verifiable reasons to conclude that we don't already have adequate answers to the questions posed.

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

how do you know another investigation will not change the 'official' story?

Any changes would likely be minor.  Regardless of what you may think, the investigations that have been done have been pretty thorough.  There is room for improvement, yes, but as mentioned before; this will always be the case.

The bottom line here is that the truth movement has utterly failed to make its case.

#24    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 19 October 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

booNy, I have a feeling that this is heading into similar territory as Regeneratia's "KNOWING" of things...  :hmm:

Cz

Yes, I suspect you are right about that.

#25    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 19 October 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

And what of those out there on the CT side of things who are happy to take your (the generic "your") money for their dvd's, books, newsletters, posters, stickers, banners, etc....?

Surely if they were actually serious about it as they make themselves seem when they're taking money for those items, they could pool their resources to fund their own independent investigation, couldn't they...?

How do you feel about their concern over money...?

Cz

I am not one of them and do not hang out with them.

My goal is a legitimate investigation into 9/11. I think many on all sides do not give a damn about those murdered and just want recognition or money or a good fight. Anyone that has no respect for the victims of 9/11 is no friend of mine. I don't care who you are or what you represent, if you don't have any respect or desire for justice I have no use for ya.

#26    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 October 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

You haven't scratched the surface because you've brought nothing to the table except for accusations.  You can accuse all day if you want.  You can accuse until you're blue in the face.

Until you bring some substantial evidence to the table, it will just be meaningless babble.

Or do you mean, do I think that there are unanswered questions about certain details of that day?  Sure.  There will always be unanswered questions.

Am I satisfied with the amount of investigation that was done?  Yes, as a matter of fact I am.  Not only the official investigation, but also all of the diligent work that has followed that in answer to baseless truther claims.

So are you ever going to inform any of us about whatever it is that you claim you know and back it up with something verifiable?

You can scream all that you want, a thorough investigation has already been done.  Could it have been more thorough?  Sure, there is always room for improvement.  That is true no matter what you do.  You aren't just screaming about additional investigations though.  You are accusing people of some pretty outrageous things and bringing nothing at all to back it up.  Is there an echo in here?  I seem to keep saying that...

And I don't know how people come up with their baseless claims about what they think happened.  Nor do I understand why they continue to cling to them even after completely reasonable explanations and answers have been provided.

I'm not as concerned about money as I am about the reasoning for this new investigation in the first place.  None of the claims of the 9/11 truth movement have withstood scrutiny.  In order to justify the expense of such a thing, we need more than tantrums and appeals to emotion.  We need some real verifiable reasons to conclude that we don't already have adequate answers to the questions posed.

Any changes would likely be minor.  Regardless of what you may think, the investigations that have been done have been pretty thorough.  There is room for improvement, yes, but as mentioned before; this will always be the case.

The bottom line here is that the truth movement has utterly failed to make its case.

you know I can't and won't post certain things on here. Don't pretend to be so naive.......there is a time and place for everything though. and i will never give up fighting for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I only wish to encourage a legit investigation into 9/11. I do not need to show or prove anything to you. I don't give a you know what who believes me who belittles me whatever floats your boat.

#27    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 October 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Has it ever occured to you there are people independent of the Truth Movement and conspiracy enthusiasts?

Let's get one thing straight you insensitive prick! Wanting justice for the 3,000 murdered is not throwing a tantrum or appealing to emotion......some of you make me ill. Maybe if you lost a loved one or was hurt by 9/11 you could maybe possibly understand. who knows.....
some people are so brainwashed and cold-hearted they still probably wouldn't get it......

#28    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

you know I can't and won't post certain things on here.

Well that's convenient.  Don't expect to be taken seriously though if all you're going to do is rant.

Don't pretend to be so naive.......there is a time and place for everything though. and i will never give up fighting for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

What is naive about my unwillingness to just accept your word for it without any substantiation?  It seems to me that it would be naive of me to believe you on faith alone.  I'm not willing to do that.

I don't have any problem with you wanting the truth by the way.  There is actually quite a bit of it available if you are willing to do some research.

I only wish to encourage a legit investigation into 9/11. I do not need to show or prove anything to you.

Do you not understand that in order to justify a new investigation there must be grounds for it?  Another investigation wouldn't be cheap.  Why should we put forth the expense exactly?  There needs to be a legitimate reason put forward before it would even be considered.  So far there hasn't been a legitimate reason put forth.

I don't give a you know what who believes me who belittles me whatever floats your boat.

I'm not trying to belittle you TB.  I'm merely hi-lighting the problems in your argument.  I'm criticizing your words, not you as a person.  I'm criticizing your unsubstantiated claims, not your character.

#29    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Has it ever occured to you there are people independent of the Truth Movement and conspiracy enthusiasts?

Sure it has occurred to me.  Regardless of whether you are associated with the truth movement, you still need evidence in support of your claims.  Without that you have nothing substantial unfortunately.

Let's get one thing straight you insensitive prick!

Easy now...  I'll have you know that I'm quite sensitive.

Wanting justice for the 3,000 murdered is not throwing a tantrum or appealing to emotion......

Wanting justice is legitimate.  Conveying it in the way that you've been conveying it is both throwing a tantrum and appealing to emotion.

some of you make me ill. Maybe if you lost a loved one or was hurt by 9/11 you could maybe possibly understand. who knows.....

I fully understand your outrage surrounding the tragedy that took place on 9/11.  I share in that outrage.  What happened that day was senseless, horrible, and downright disgusting.  I am in total agreement with you and I often find myself in tears when reflecting on the lives which were lost.  I think most of us are in agreement about that.

It was specifically because of this outrage that I could not participate in these dialogs at all for a very long time.  I just couldn't handle it.  I stayed away from these kinds of discussions for years for that very reason.

some people are so brainwashed and cold-hearted they still probably wouldn't get it......

How does my demanding that your claims be substantiated equate to me being either brainwashed or cold-hearted exactly?

#30    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 October 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Sure it has occurred to me.  Regardless of whether you are associated with the truth movement, you still need evidence in support of your claims.  Without that you have nothing substantial unfortunately.

Easy now...  I'll have you know that I'm quite sensitive.

Wanting justice is legitimate.  Conveying it in the way that you've been conveying it is both throwing a tantrum and appealing to emotion.

I fully understand your outrage surrounding the tragedy that took place on 9/11.  I share in that outrage.  What happened that day was senseless, horrible, and downright disgusting.  I am in total agreement with you and I often find myself in tears when reflecting on the lives which were lost.  I think most of us are in agreement about that.

It was specifically because of this outrage that I could not participate in these dialogs at all for a very long time.  I just couldn't handle it.  I stayed away from these kinds of discussions for years for that very reason.

How does my demanding that your claims be substantiated equate to me being either brainwashed or cold-hearted exactly?

feel free to pass on posting to me if you think I am full of sh**.....as i have said I do not care if you believe me or talk to me.

It should be the govt job to investigate and prove what really happened. If you believe it's all a ok and they did your job.....yeah for you. I really have nothing more to say because you are not even OPEN to the idea that 9/11 did not quite play out the way you were told. You believe everyone in opposition is a nut or throwing tantrums or too incredible to believe.
I am wasting my time talking to close minded ones. go chat with those like you.  have a wonderful evening and i hope life treats you well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users