Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

First personal experience with aliens

aliens visitor

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    coolme

coolme

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

My first encounter with an alien being was when I was very young. I am almost certain I was 8 years old.

I had the bottom bunk and shared a room with my one of my younger brothers.

I awoke in the middle of the night and I was stiff. I could sense something in my bedroom and they were standing by my bed. I was facing the wall and I wanted to put my hand under the cover so bad but I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

I could hear them talking to each other. They were daring each other to touch my hand. My hand and my head were the only parts of me exposed. After several minutes of them bickering back and forth about touching my hand one of them finally did it. It felt like a finger pressing into my hand. My heart began to race and I pulled my covers over my whole body and I blacked out and I remember nothing after that.

I have more stories and I plan to post them. I am very curious to know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation. I know it doesn't sound like aliens because I was 8 but my next encounter wasn't until I turned 18 and that's where it gets scary and entertaining all at once and at one point it even gets creepy.

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,149 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

That could of been sleep paralysis but you never know.

#3    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostHilander, on 09 May 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Seriously, you post on every single thread...

#4    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

View Postcoolme, on 09 May 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

My first encounter with an alien being was when I was very young. I am almost certain I was 8 years old.

I awoke in the middle of the night and I was stiff. I could sense something in my bedroom and they were standing by my bed. I was facing the wall and I wanted to put my hand under the cover so bad but I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

I could hear them talking to each other. They were daring each other to touch my hand. My hand and my head were the only parts of me exposed. After several minutes of them bickering back and forth about touching my hand one of them finally did it. It felt like a finger pressing into my hand. My heart began to race and I pulled my covers over my whole body and I blacked out and I remember nothing after that.

I have more stories and I plan to post them. I am very curious to know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation. I know it doesn't sound like aliens because I was 8 but my next encounter wasn't until I turned 18 and that's where it gets scary and entertaining all at once and at one point it even gets creepy.

If you could not see them (facing the wall), and  heard them talking in English, why do you think they were aliens?
Sounds like you may have been their first encounter too. Since they  were afraid to touch you.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#5    shrooma

shrooma

Incorrigible Rogue.

• 3,122 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

View Postg00dfella, on 09 May 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

and the crime of that is....?

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.

#6    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

View PostHilander, on 09 May 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

I agree. I'm not diagnosing it as such, but what the OP described is very similar to what has been well documented. The following is just one example:

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move. More formally, it is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It can occur at sleep onset or upon awakening, and it is often associated with terrifying visions (e.g. an intruder in the room), to which one is unable to react due to paralysis. It is believed a result of disrupted REM sleep, which is normally characterized by complete muscle atonia that prevents individuals from acting out their dreams.

http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

View Postg00dfella, on 09 May 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

With all due respect, if you have a problem with someone's post then simply report it. Otherwise, what difference does it make as to how many threads someone replies to?

#7    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,335 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

I'm wondering if this might not have been a really vivid dream? I mean, the OP says he could hear the ETs discussing whether they should touch him or not...how did he understand an alien language?  Or to put it another way, why were ETs speaking his language?

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#8    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

So Aliens speak English? :alien:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Guess we'll have to hear more, but yes, if you look in the UFO section, there are a few others claiming the same thing.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#10    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postshrooma, on 09 May 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

and the crime of that is....?

It's an observation, why are you calling it a crime...

#11    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 09 May 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

So Aliens speak English? :alien:
They could have been humans cloned by aliens? :w00t:

#12    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

Perhaps it was some kind of dream? You were rather young.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

I awoke.....

And there's your answer

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#14    Rose-Red Howler

Rose-Red Howler

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

• Flower power Girl Power

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Please post more of your stories that you experienced.

Posted Image

Also tagged with aliens, visitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users