Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unidentified Flying Object

Peepla

Hello people and Happy New Year ! What I would like to ask .Has anyone seen any expermential looking plane
flying around in Oregon . Looked like this long and thin like a rocket a little bigger though . A dark steel
gray it had only one set of wings a lot like a jet only much smaller and way in the back side of this thing ! They looked like it would never get off the ground much less the flying it was pulling off ! ZIPPING from over my house to over the mountain Mary's Peak Oregon . I live outside Corvallis,OR and back over my house in seconds . It also made to most god awful sound ! Have you ever heard a jet building up and breaking the sound barrier ? It sounded like that all the time almost like it followed it the sound that is ! The turns it make brough a whole new meaning to hair pin turn all without slowing down ... Did I mention it was very ,very fast ? Let me know what ya all think Oh ya it was three weeks ago tod
ay about 2:30 PST PM

Peepla
:alien:
:innocent:
:clap:
:tu:
:santa:
:st
:whistle:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Peepla

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people and Happy New Year ! What I would like to ask .Has anyone seen any expermential looking plane
flying around in Oregon . Looked like this long and thin like a rocket a little bigger though . A dark steel
gray it had only one set of wings a lot like a jet only much smaller and way in the back side of this thing ! They looked like it would never get off the ground much less the flying it was pulling off ! ZIPPING from over my house to over the mountain Mary's Peak Oregon . I live outside Corvallis,OR and back over my house in seconds . It also made to most god awful sound ! Have you ever heard a jet building up and breaking the sound barrier ? It sounded like that all the time almost like it followed it the sound that is ! The turns it make brough a whole new meaning to hair pin turn all without slowing down ... Did I mention it was very ,very fast ? Let me know what ya all think Oh ya it was three weeks ago tod
ay about 2:30 PST PM

Peepla
:alien:
:innocent:
:clap:
:tu:
:santa:
:st
:whistle:

Welcome the THe Forum Peepla ! Can you describe it any more ? Was it over cast, 2:30 p.m ? where was the direction of travel from your point of view to what direction ! The more the merrier !