Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hi, I'm new and Ii i think i need help

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    himalyanmystic

himalyanmystic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

What should a new seeker do with energy! u can balance ur own energies ! Make all excess energy flow to the earth !
it is best utilised if it evenly flows from lower to the higher centres ( chakras ), Person in touch with his energies  can use them for a greater capacity for daily activities and increase the capacity to work more intensely !For more intense states of joy ,love , better health , If u can create something  u can also dissipate it.The best course of axn in my opinion is to observe the movements of energy and its behaviour silently without coming to conclusions for a couple of years in which duration if the person focussess less on speaking about it and observing more and experience more ,and study more .Then energy would be very useful and balanced and in control u could use it for ur own well being and for others.These are just  my opinions my friend . Peace````````

[HIMALAYANMYSTIC

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

That would be an effect of these Psi balls. Leaving them outside of yourself will weaken your own energy. You should definently learn to keep the energy within yourself and only expose it in times of your choosing. Otherwise you run the risk of having people drain of your energy. The side effects you speak sounds like you are being drained by this.

Conspiracy Theory 101 mate

Meditation and inner self study would be a good place to start. Read any Hindu text or Buddhist text in its original language and you may gain a good deal of strength from that. As this ability is Eastern and not Western.

#18    northender

northender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postwith bells on, on 16 December 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

hey.. you do seem to have a bit of a problem.. you are so attached to what other people are doing, that it seems like its ruling you.. and you are only looking at things in a negative state of mind.. focus within.. who gives a f what Peter and Joan are doing next to you, thats their crap to work through and has nothing to do with you.. i can guarantee any spiritual person that met you in the flesh today, wouldn't hang around long, cause you are far too negative..

Pedophila is a global problem.. i dont know hardly anyone (including myself) who hasnt been sexual abused as a child.. dont worry yourself what the royals may or may not be doing.. thats their karma to deal with, not yours..

not everyone that does yoga, does so because some celebrity does it.. thats ridiculous, and shows you are borderline delusional.. why dont you move out of London if its that bad??? England has spiritual energy centres, so move.. or move to Spain??

sorry if i am being harsh, but you needed a good b***h slap..

Hmm

bad day?

I aware of how negative i sound. As your Australian, somewhere i would like to move to, you should know it's not easy to just up and leave the UK, money? You know lol, i mean finishing uni and doing unpaid internships, it takes time to save up to move.

I like to help others, i give a **** what goes on because I feel i can help, yes it's not working much but i essentially i'm fine, i'm not depressed, infact the opposite.

We all know nothing happens by accident in this world, if they world around you is ****ed, it's ****ed for a reason, i always feel an urge to help others and help others balance themselves like i have. I see it as a challenge. It's important i know, i i know this to tke an interest to an extent in what those around you do, we all have to work together int his world. Help, like the person built that laptop your using and the person running this server so we can communicate.

also, i dunno if its a clear misunderstanding or something other the yoga, because i love it and i got back into doing it this weekend along with some good meditation. my point was when i tell others about it and those who have done it just don't take it seriously like i do, like i said, the friends i have talked to who have don't just did it following some materialistic celeb, rather that find proper yoga from a serious instructor who is spiritually aware.
it's a shame since if people would understand how beautiful it is, it would do so much to helping people's health and well being.

#19    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

hey sorry, maybe my reply was a bit off, even if a bit true..so i am sorry for that..  we are online remember.. and you kind of annoyed me with your reply.. i see the energy, so im not just reading the words, and the best advice i could give you was a wake the f up, slap.. so i did.. (bad me, i know!).. im Australian we dont take kindly to moaning English people.. its cultural.. sorry..

i just want you to start looking at the positives only now.. just focus on you, only.. dont let anything else get to you.. so like Asteroid said about the meditation, you need to be that way 24/7.. just clear the mind.. walking meditations.. start practicing of thinking about nothing else, but you and where you are going, and how amazing and fabulous you are..

i know lots of people in the UK and they are all spiritual.. not in a religious way.. and dont worry Australia is just as messed up as the UK.. same with the US..

peace..

#20    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

hey again.. i promise i will be nice in this post!!!!!!!!

i have worked out what was so negative in your energy.. 2 hours ago when i had some time, i tuned into you, and you were covered thickly with negative energies/entities.. so we removed them all.. there was 87 of them.. sounds like a lot,  but its pretty normal for anyone smoking pot or getting high.. i wasnt reading your energy before, it was their energy i was seeing and feeling.. once we removed that, you were fine and sweet.. sorry about my reaction..

so here is a lesson about being spiritually awake and one you cant pretend anymore doesn't happen: when you smoke pot, drink heavily (or more than a glass of wine) or do any type of drug, what you are actually doing to the auric field is opening it right up to any crappy low vibrating energy/spirit/entity around.. its an open invitation, and they will come and live on your body/energy.. most of the population are covered in them.. and they can do all sorts of ugly things to your thoughts, emotions and health..  none of the ones on you were demonic beings or the really nasty ones.. they were just, i call them,  negative attachments.. they are still dark..

no judgement with what you chose to do recreationally, i did the same things for many, many years,(to an extreme level) until i started to awaken and open to my spiritual gifts.. this is what makes things like qigong so good, as qigong strengthens your aura and they cant live on you when your energy is strong.. they are opportunistic parasites, preying on weakened auras and like minded people.. ive removed them today, but i can guarantee the next time you get high, you will start to be covered in them again, so i wont be removing them again, i figured i owed you one from being a bit rude to you.. so that is my gift to you.. lol..

peace to you..

#21    northender

northender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

OK, well thank you. although have you seen I'm not fully English at all, I'm born here in London but none of my family is English. being born in London means nothing anyway since it's an international city stationed in England.

How do you see the energy of someone over the internet? What have you uncovered also from your this reading?

I don't drink by the way, it's boring, just Smoke green, high quality green about once a week. (well that's a perception anyway, maybe it's **** compared to other strands.) It's terrible compared to properly using the cannabis herb though.

#22    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

View Postnorthender, on 18 December 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

OK, well thank you. although have you seen I'm not fully English at all, I'm born here in London but none of my family is English. being born in London means nothing anyway since it's an international city stationed in England.

How do you see the energy of someone over the internet? What have you uncovered also from your this reading?

I don't drink by the way, it's boring, just Smoke green, high quality green about once a week. (well that's a perception anyway, maybe it's **** compared to other strands.) It's terrible compared to properly using the cannabis herb though.

i gathered you werent English (born and bred)

I tune into your energy or house or whatever, as its not hard to do, if you know what you are doing.. and my work and awakening is geared around healing, so the last few years thats been my main focus, like developing those tools etc..  its like i have studied a university course in the dark spirits.. so when i tune into someone or a house, i see the dark, if they are there.. and generally the persons energy is light.. i dont see peoples faces etc (some i do), so its really the energy architecture, like the outlines.. i can have a conversation with whats there too.. its all very safe, the teams i use that do the hard work (im really like a director) are giant light spirits from the new light world.. so they provide protection and support for me and whoever or whatever i am tuning into.. so only when that is set up do we have a look or chat.. instantly with you the attachments were saying "its all fine here".. but i wasnt believing it, cause i couldnt see you.. once i saw you, and got your permission to remove things,  a light was shone on them and we just removed them all.. you had some implants that were negative in nature that they removed too.. which is pretty standard for anyone that gets out of it, on whatever..

with the internet and forums, sometimes the energy comes out of the screen and i feel and read that, as im reading their words.. so it gives you a diff take on things..

#23    Blue Star

Blue Star

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,687 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Ok, where to start.....

You ask if you are a strange human being?
You want to know if anyone else has 24/7 energy coming from their hands?
You want someone to talk to about it, face to face?
You want to know if you're a healer....Have I missed anything out???

Ok,
Northender,
I hope you hear me when I say, as isolated, alone or strange as you seem, to feel you are in London, you are not. Truly.

I'd go as far as to say that, anyone that is a human being on this globe today and does not have some degree of registration of chi/ki, energy flowing through them, some sort of sensitivity, healing awareness.  Is actually the one who is strange, not you. Ok  Northender :)

What you are sensing is normal.

Are you a healer?
It is not for me to dictate yet, we all have the potential to be. You may well be or you may well be on the road to becoming one.
This is up to you.

Yet, as any healer worth their salt knows,
The first principle is, 'Do no harm'.
I 'd say the second is,
'Physician, heal thyself'. As a first tenant towards becoming a healer. Start's in ernest with oneself.

Yes, I have energy as and when I wish for it to heal, use in sensing and so forth, 24/7.

You will find many to talk to about this here  but as for face to face, believe me..... In london too.
I used to live in London and whilst it is, on the surface, in many ways as you describe. There are also many good people, who are spiritual and exercise within the healing arts and practises.

Some practises that will help your skills and management of you skills are as follows;

Reiki, Thai chi...... As 'With Bells On' has said before me, chi kung of which there are many spellings, Kundalini yoga and other forms of yoga if you prefer, meditation, breathing techniques and many, many more.....All,  I may add I practised whilst living in London. So, I know they are there. Perhaps you could search more?

Hope this helps. :)

#24    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

its quite normal within this year. everyone seems to notice their changes. its always inside you except this year, we are already opened the what human called it limiter.
oh. try hold your breath for 5 sec while imagine to flow the energy into an cold object and breath after that.
welcome to um and to the new era of the beginning.
keep in mind, stay out from negative energy around you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users