Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The 9/11 movie connection.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ResidentDevil

ResidentDevil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

I'd be a big fat hypocrite if I'd say the 9/11 attacks involves a full-fledged conspiracy after I started a topic on apophenia but fact is I don't have an opinion on the attacks to date. The following videos seem to point in the direction that subliminal forewarnings about the 9/11 attacks were placed in movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-r3bClSFNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntpTuOpnt70

Posted Image

The above screenshot was taken from Terminator 2: Rise of the Machines.

Could all those examples be blatant proof that the 9/11 attacks were pre-planned for a whole decade or just pure coincidence? Some people even go the extent that the 9/11 attacks bears the silent imprint of the Illuminati who's agenda; the establishment of a New World Order or a totalitarian state with one world government was kick-started on 9/11/01. (next video).

What's your take on that?

Edited by ResidentDevil, 16 September 2009 - 02:15 PM.

#2    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

allll coincidence.
i heard of the lone gunman show stating something along the lines of a terrorist attck in the sky. but by no means did these hollywood movies companies and other tv shows know and portray 9-11 on purpose in their movies because they knew about it.
hell of a coincidence though.

the truth is out there....

#3    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:57 AM

Exactly the same chance that the terrorists saw the movie and that's why they picked that date. :wacko:

#4    Foundation

Foundation

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

I would think the "9-11"'s in the movies, if they by any means were there on purpose, had to do with the phone number 911... you know like for emergencies and stufff??

#5    ResidentDevil

ResidentDevil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

It may be coincidences but that's a helluva lot of coincidences. The Illuminati symbolism in movies along the years baffles me; it's almost like it's a mutated form of product placement! It's even prevalent in the music industry (next video), almost like we are unconciously being accustomed to the 'all-seeing-eye'.

WARNING: The following video goes a bit over-board and claims that Michael Jackson was killed since he refused to bow down to Illuminati's agenda.

Edited by ResidentDevil, 17 September 2009 - 05:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users