Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 2 votes

Readings

reading emotional physical healing light intuitive

  • Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

    ☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

  • 14,256 posts
  • Joined:11 Jan 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:I forgot...

  • ☆彡

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostE. L. Wisty, on 30 August 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

Daughter of Nine Moons: I may have phrased that badly, but here is the actual quote:

Reason 3: You are faceless, nameless, and voiceless.

Even if you are talking to a reader over the phone, they get a chance to hear your voice. That is a piece of you that contains your energy signature. On this website, most people have an screen name, an avatar that is not your photo, and no way to listen to you. Post a picture of you or the person you are talking about, upload a sound file or your voice, or simply tell us your name. The more of the person (human-ness) we see, the easier it is to tune into you and offer a reading.

You can read it in context here: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=177624

See also my next post on this thread.

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes you did "phrase it badly". Your implication being that that was somehow required in order for you to have a reading. To me there was even an unspoken insinuation of "paid psychic"

That is not the case. It is simply an explanation on why some people don't receive readings. Please take the time to read the whole thread in context.

iheartsugarbear

#122    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

I do agree Blu3, I figured why not :) He wasnt being overly rude lol, just curious I suppose, Ill humor us all :) He's very bold and stubborn I dont think he was trying to be they way his words perceived him.


#123    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Lol I know where he's trying to come from, more or less, he doesnt know how these things work, I remember before I began meditating and doing these things my ideas on what was possible and how these things happen. I did at one point think that to be a psychic you would know everything in a second of looking at them, but its not like that at all much more subtle than one could imagine.
I know you remember thinking like that, especially if you werent raised into these beliefs, but rather develope over time by oneself.
There is a confusion in many that they cannot seem to fathom what "energy" is and why it is.


#124    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

My gosh and you moderators are like pitpulls with wagging tails :) thank you two for the support :)


#125    E. L. Wisty

E. L. Wisty

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2010

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

DawnleK, I do not doubt your sincerity. The fact that you responded to a clearly skeptical and perhaps adversarial challenge to the best of your ability proves to all of us, even me, that you are not a cynical fraud who is just in it for the money. People like that would ignore challenges like mine which they couldn't possibly get right unless they genuinely had psychic abilities, or at least believed that they had.

That being said, you are almost completely dead wrong. I am a light-skinned male aged 48 with dark blond hair - no hint of red whatsoever. I am not wearing a gray T-shirt - I am wearing a black full-sleeved shirt, not made by Fruit of the Loom. I was not persuaded to conduct this extremely informal experiment by a hypothetical female - I just happened upon it all by myself. I have no siblings at all, nor any children - certainly not some boy who is emotionally but not biologically mine! The references to boats mean nothing - neither me nor anyone in my immediate family has anything to do with the sea, or has ever owned a yacht. Likewise, the phrase "city work" doesn't apply to anyone close to me in any meaningful way. Also, the name "Sam", though fairly common, has absolutely no place in my life whatsoever. And I have never worked in any capacity in a hospital.

My real name is Michael. I was not given this name because anyone in my family ever had it before - I was named after a gold medal portraying the Archangel MIchael won by my grandfather on World War One. If you had hinted at this in any way I would have given you full credit for it, but you missed it completely.

I probably am "stubborn", and "bold" is a matter of opinion. But unfortunately I have a lifetime's history of mental instability. which we needn't go into here. The point is, you are describing me as the exact opposite of what I am. Hey, I said I'd be honest - it would be more flattering to lie about that bit! You also claim that I was much closer to my mother than my father, who was frequently away from home due to his work. In fact, my mother was mentally unstable and not easy to like, and was sometimes away from home for long periods due to mental illness. I was much closer to my father, who was never away from home outside normal working hours. Though he was certainly a very "respectable" man in every respect - he was a senior mathematics lecturer. If you'd mentioned that my father had something to do with numbers, or science, or that my name was somehow angelic, or connected with the Great War, I might have been impressed. But you made exactly zero statements with any kind of emotional resonance for me.

Oh, and that addendum regarding my military connection? My uncle, who I never liked at all, seldom saw, and who dies about 20 years ago, was moderately senior in the British Army. If that's a connection, I'll give you that - but I'd call it tenuous.

I'm NOT saying you're a fraud, because that implies dishonesty. I am fully persuaded that you think that you have these abilities, and you use them as best you can to make the world a better place. Well, good for you! I personally think you're mistaken in your assessment of your own psychic powers, but then, you have faith, and I do not. And many reasons exist why you may be utterly wrong about me, yet not basically wrong about many other things. That's religion, and I simply don't get it at all. However, I've been absolutely candid regarding the accuracy of your reading. If you'd been more accurate, I would have given you full credit. And I hope you will believe that it's beneath me to lie just to make a complete stranger look bad.

Oh, by the way, I don't really see the point of "working" with you to figure out who Sam is. Thinking back, the most significant "Sam" in my entire life was a cat called Samantha who I briefly owned about 30 years ago before she died of a rare cat disease. I would be struggling very hard to find a profound meaning in that.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic - it's merely that, like all non-believers, all I ever get from any manifestation of the alleged "Spirit World" are trite homilies and broad generalities that anyone could have guessed. I mean. my grandfather wasn't famous, but he was extraordinarily talented in his own field - do you have the slightest idea what he did? Or what his name was? I'm not James Randi. I'm not rabid. Tell me something specific and I may very well be impressed. But until then, I think you're clutching at straws. I've been honest with you, and I think you've been honest with me. So what's wrong with just one psychic giving us all just one piece of information that's actually impressive? I promise you that if you tell me something about myself that you couldn't possibly have known, I will admit it, no matter what it is. I make this potentially embarrassing promise because I do not think for one moment that you can. But f the joke's on me, I will keep it.


#126    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

I still would like to know how I did reading a skeptic.....


#127    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Wow... you are very kind Dawnie!!! I'm afraid I would have reached for my broom!!! hahahahahaa


#128    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,061 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 30 August 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

I still would like to know how I did reading a skeptic.....

Well, I asked for it 2 months ago.

"Sensitive Touch" (or "Rick Waid" as appears to be his true name) already did, and I must say he said some interesting things which (it was about 'past lives') I could only confirm by what I had dreamt or had nightmares of.

.

Edited by Abramelin, 30 August 2012 - 08:20 PM.


#129    Marial-K

Marial-K

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Are you still doing readings? Or am I to late?

Name: Kevin Stanley Kaut,  Age : 18


#130    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 August 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Well, I asked for it 2 months ago.

"Sensitive Touch" (or "Rick Waid" as appears to be his true name) already did, and I must say he said some interesting things which (it was about 'past lives') I could only confirm by what I had dreamt or had nightmares of.

.
well I apologize I didnt realize I was obligated, but more or less doing these at my own pace, working with those who appreciate it, This isnt my job, I am a mother of a toddler, I dont always have time, I am sorry you have waited so long, if you are still interested there are just a few ahead of you still, I will still read you rather or not you come back to the thread is your choice.  I am not like a normal reader if I connect well and there are things I can do to help them move on or teach them
I spend as much as three to four weeks working with the individual. While I am working with one person I dont like to take on more than I can handle. I am clairsentient among other things and I cannot take that much physical energy at once, from multiple people.
I do hope you all understand.


#131    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

Aww you're so sweet lol, thank you kindly......
I recall when I was on the hunt for the type of validation you are currently looking for it will never come because you will never know what you are looking for. How do you tell a blind person to look for your hat and he hasnt the idea of what it is?  You are on the hunt for something and you do not know what you are looking for.
Thats where trusting yourself really comes in.  When you have that blind trust within yourself and those around you. When I stopped looking for validation, was when I began to really see it.
Normally I notice when people come to me they almost always have a question in mind or something emotional they do not want to deal with, they come to me with situations they have made powerful emotional energy attachments to, this happens by their choice or intuition guiding them.  When you come to me you have no attachment to what you are wanting, so there isnt the energy there to receive strongly.  When I ask for a name and age, I sit quietly and doing my breathing work, I spell the name in my head several times and age, after a few moments I begin to see the name in my head change to their handwriting, from trying to explain it to them typing it out pulls more thoughts (energy) and some times it flows freely sometimes its doesnt shed much but that doesnt happen often, when it does there's a reason.
I hope you find what you are needing to find.


#132    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,061 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 30 August 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

well I apologize I didnt realize I was obligated, but more or less doing these at my own pace, working with those who appreciate it, This isnt my job, I am a mother of a toddler, I dont always have time, I am sorry you have waited so long, if you are still interested there are just a few ahead of you still, I will still read you rather or not you come back to the thread is your choice.  I am not like a normal reader if I connect well and there are things I can do to help them move on or teach them
I spend as much as three to four weeks working with the individual. While I am working with one person I dont like to take on more than I can handle. I am clairsentient among other things and I cannot take that much physical energy at once, from multiple people.
I do hope you all understand.

You wanted to know how you did reading a skeptic, and that's why I said what I said.

I am a skeptic.

No need to excuse yourself here for anything..


#133    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,061 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 30 August 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Aww you're so sweet lol, thank you kindly......
I recall when I was on the hunt for the type of validation you are currently looking for it will never come because you will never know what you are looking for. How do you tell a blind person to look for your hat and he hasnt the idea of what it is?  You are on the hunt for something and you do not know what you are looking for.
Thats where trusting yourself really comes in.  When you have that blind trust within yourself and those around you. When I stopped looking for validation, was when I began to really see it.
Normally I notice when people come to me they almost always have a question in mind or something emotional they do not want to deal with, they come to me with situations they have made powerful emotional energy attachments to, this happens by their choice or intuition guiding them.  When you come to me you have no attachment to what you are wanting, so there isnt the energy there to receive strongly.  When I ask for a name and age, I sit quietly and doing my breathing work, I spell the name in my head several times and age, after a few moments I begin to see the name in my head change to their handwriting, from trying to explain it to them typing it out pulls more thoughts (energy) and some times it flows freely sometimes its doesnt shed much but that doesnt happen often, when it does there's a reason.
I hope you find what you are needing to find.



Is that directed to me ??


#134    DawnieK

DawnieK

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • Vibration Be!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 August 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

You wanted to know how you did reading a skeptic, and that's why I said what I said.

I am a skeptic.

No need to excuse yourself here for anything..
haha thats funny, I wasnt meaning any skeptic, I hadnt realized he wrote back when I wrote that. That was meant for E.L Wisty.

View PostAbramelin, on 30 August 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Is that directed to me ??
Also to E.L. Wisty sorry about that


#135    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,031 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

Helen Grace, 22

Posted Image

~MEH~





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users