Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 Years

Drayno

So...I've been a member here for officially five years now. Wow..

I've seen many cool people come and go, and have had some interesting discussions..

At the end of the day, I'm glad a place like UM exists and I'm thankful for all the people on here.

I'd just like to say all that. :)

Thanks

- Henry

• Like 9

Thank you Henry. I have only been here 13 months but I understand and agree totally with your statement. UM IS a wonderful site and it is head and shoulders above every other site I have found on the internet. The moderators make all the difference! Every other place was over run with loud, vulgar individuals who argue constantly. This place is awesome :) Hope you enjoy many more years! :tu:

• Like 4

To be honest, UM is a top-quality online community I enjoy being part of, and the people here are often interesting, informative and not afraid to speak their minds. Whether you have an interest in the paranormal realm of things or want to post in other topics on something else, you're in the right place...a place not to feel alienated discussing the strangest mysteries that need exploration.

Most of the discussions are not boring and of intelligent substance. I met new friends and seen some old ones return to UM on occassion (they should come back), the site unites people together of many backgrounds and various walks of life have common interests. I like it here and should remain a semi-regular visitor to this online community for a long time.

• Like 4

I'd say UM is probably the best forum I have ever been apart of.

No matter how many forums I've administrated, or moderated, or just been a member of, UM still stands out.

• Like 4

I've seen many cool people come and go, and have had some interesting discussions..

At the end of the day, I'm glad a place like UM exists and I'm thankful for all the people on here.

Thanks

- Henry

Have they fixed the date of your parole hearing yet?

Have they fixed the date of your parole hearing yet?

Lucky for me I'm not convicted as of yet. This coming June I'll have a re-trial.

I just have to take care of a few things in between now and then and hopefully the matter will be expunged.

As of right now, my rebellious behavior and apathy have been slowed down to a standstill.

Edited by Eonwe

Lucky for me I'm not convicted as of yet. This coming June I'll have a re-trial.

I just have to take care of a few things in between now and then and hopefully the matter will be expunged.

As of right now, my rebellious behavior and apathy have been slowed down to a standstill.

Best of wishes for you.

• Like 1

Best of wishes for you.

Thank you! I genuinely appreciate it.

Couldn't agree with you more this website always hit topics that interested me from a variety of topics. I been gone for about three years thankfully Saru helped me to log back in and get all my information straightened out. I definitely met some cool people on here sadly lost contact with most of them. Just wanted to say I couldn't agree with you more there's something about this forum that just stands out it's been a three year hiatus since I logged in and still just never forgot it.

• Like 2

Couldn't agree with you more this website always hit topics that interested me from a variety of topics. I been gone for about three years thankfully Saru helped me to log back in and get all my information straightened out. I definitely met some cool people on here sadly lost contact with most of them. Just wanted to say I couldn't agree with you more there's something about this forum that just stands out it's been a three year hiatus since I logged in and still just never forgot it.

Well it's good to see an old member returning! :)

Thanks

- Henry

Good way to Look into the Future ! I too mark my 5th ,its mostly 1/2/ full but as for the Forum Its by far the Best anywhere ! Cheer`s !

• Like 1

Good way to Look into the Future ! I too mark my 5th ,its mostly 1/2/ full but as for the Forum Its by far the Best anywhere ! Cheer`s !

You're very close, sir! I shall wish you the best when the time comes. :)

Thanks.

Congratulations Eonwe on your five years here at UM :tu:

Congratulations :)

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Congratulations Eonwe on your five years here at UM :tu:

Congratulations :)

Thank you both! It means much.

• Like 1

Thank you Henry. I have only been here 13 months but I understand and agree totally with your statement. UM IS a wonderful site and it is head and shoulders above every other site I have found on the internet. The moderators make all the difference! Every other place was over run with loud, vulgar individuals who argue constantly. This place is awesome :) Hope you enjoy many more years! :tu:

We do argue sometimes on here, or shall we say it's just "heated debates". lol

Never a bad thing to have different opinions though. :tu:

• Like 1

We do argue sometimes on here, or shall we say it's just "heated debates". lol

Never a bad thing to have different opinions though. :tu:

Not at all. Despite disagreements every one in a while, most members here are good folks. :tu:

• Like 2

Congratulations Eonwe. I think most UM members understand that while people may debate "passionately" about what they believe they do not hold it against those with differing views, it is valuable to have one's views challenged and reviewed - you never know when the next breakthrough in understanding is going to arrive, or from whom. I have learned a great deal in my time here and hope to learn a great deal more.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Congratulations Eonwe. I think most UM members understand that while people may debate "passionately" about what they believe they do not hold it against those with differing views, it is valuable to have one's views challenged and reviewed - you never know when the next breakthrough in understanding is going to arrive, or from whom. I have learned a great deal in my time here and hope to learn a great deal more.

Me and "And Then" have some pretty heated debates. lol But we still end up liking each others posts a lot in other threads. lol Kinda funny really, but that's life and everyone has their opinions. It's petty to let that stop you from being friendly or getting on the rest of the time.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Me and "And Then" have some pretty heated debates. lol But we still end up liking each others posts a lot in other threads. lol Kinda funny really, but that's life and everyone has their opinions. It's petty to let that stop you from being friendly or getting on the rest of the time.

I heartily agree, if we all thought the same way there would be nothing to say.

• Like 1

Thank you, libstaK. I appreciate it.

Humans have the unique opportunity to continue learning throughout their lives.. For this, I appreciate being human.

But as Coffey said, having minor disagreements shouldn't deter being friendly or getting along.

In the end, we're all different souls on the same road to some where.