Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tattoo artist sued over pile of crap - hoax?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    UnknownSuperstar

UnknownSuperstar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Quotes are pure evil!!!!....down with Quotes and all Quoters!!!!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

Thank God..now i can get a good nights sleep knowing it was just a hoax.

#17    oh_brother

oh_brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

piece of ****!

#18    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:03 AM

Off topic but still on the topic of unwanted tattoos, a Queensland man had the outline of a penis (you know, those really crappy things that you sometimes see graffitied by idiots?) on his back by a mate after a disagreement. Heres the story, but it doesn't show any photos for the younger viewers:

http://www.qt.com.au...ctim-facing-hu/

The courtcase passed and I watched it on the news. I think he succeeded and the lawsuit was in his favour. A tattooist managed to cover "it" up with a sword handle and hilt in a tattoo of a snake/dragon wrapped around a sword with flames and wings spread out.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#19    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:39 AM

I wonder what the hoax was supposed to accomplish...

#20    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:40 AM

View PostUnknownSuperstar, on 30 November 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

Thank God..now i can get a good nights sleep knowing it was just a hoax.

LMAO!!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#21    Spring Heeled Jerk

Spring Heeled Jerk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• "Until we're all atheist, apolitical, pacifist vegetarians.......We're just sh!t flingin' chimps!"

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

View Posthighdesert50, on 30 November 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

For the half of the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is the other half that is below normal. And, that lower half seems to go to great lengths to entertain through self-derision and profound stupidity.

So if half of folk have above normal intelligence and half have below normal intelligence, does that mean that nobody has normal intelligence?  I suddenly feel very scared to be surrounded by people with abnormal intelligence.  Then again, what is that anyway?

This story was in our local rag.  I thought it was quite funny, even if it is a hoax.

Peace.

THIS POST HAS BEEN MODERATED

BY SPRaNG H01L0WED JUNK

#22    indygirl2012

indygirl2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

VERY funny and hoax or no... that ink would have been way worse if i had done it on someone that cheated on me!

#23    Spring Heeled Jerk

Spring Heeled Jerk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• "Until we're all atheist, apolitical, pacifist vegetarians.......We're just sh!t flingin' chimps!"

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

View Postindygirl2012, on 02 December 2011 - 02:14 AM, said:

VERY funny and hoax or no... that ink would have been way worse if i had done it on someone that cheated on me!

I'm with you there, we'd be talking scarification or a serious traffic cone implant or maybe some EXTREME body modification......all she got was a turd on her back and it wasn't even a real one.  Nothing to complain about.

Peace

THIS POST HAS BEEN MODERATED

BY SPRaNG H01L0WED JUNK

#24    Damian Bâthory

Damian Bâthory

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• That is not dead wich can eternally live, when abnormal time comes, even Death may die.
    "Abl Al Ashrad, Necronomicon."

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

How could a guy tatoo this on a girl back in one shot without her even looking at what he was doing...if someone beleived this...well i have a lot on the moon for sale....
You cannot tatoo such a design on a person in one seance, this would take many seance and the girl would have looked at it in a mirror.

#25    lastjohn

lastjohn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

View PostSkeptic Chicken, on 01 December 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

Off topic but still on the topic of unwanted tattoos, a Queensland man had the outline of a penis (you know, those really crappy things that you sometimes see graffitied by idiots?) on his back by a mate after a disagreement. Heres the story, but it doesn't show any photos for the younger viewers:

http://www.tmart.com...edles-and-Tips/

The courtcase passed and I watched it on the news. I think he succeeded and the lawsuit was in his favour. A tattooist managed to cover "it" up with a sword handle and hilt in a tattoo of a snake/dragon wrapped around a sword with flames and wings spread out.
Not so simple on the surface of things, I think there may be in their own hype

#26    BaneSilvermoon

BaneSilvermoon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

View PostDamian Bâthory, on 06 December 2011 - 08:05 AM, said:

How could a guy tatoo this on a girl back in one shot without her even looking at what he was doing...if someone beleived this...well i have a lot on the moon for sale....
You cannot tatoo such a design on a person in one seance, this would take many seance and the girl would have looked at it in a mirror.

Not true, that design doesn't have the complexity to require multiple sittings. Yes it would likely be done in multiple sittings, but it could just as easily be done all at once.

http://www.youtube.c.../BaneSIlvermoon

"Psychic Fayre cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"  ~Thanks Oppono Astos!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users