Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coral Castle

LucidElement

Thanks vitruvian12 and Siddhas100 for successfully hijacking what was originally a very interesting and thought provoking thread. Please take your bickering and opinionated attacks somewhere else next time. You're not even on topic at this point.

Seriously, I appreciate all the people who contributed meaningful and on-topic posts.

I was surprised to find that no one mentioned Jon DePew's work or website. Whether he's on to something or not is up for you to decide, but his postulations are interesting none-the-less.

http://coralcastlecode.com/

I like his experiments with those spinning thingies

Though since I have not seen any other successful instances nor where there verified independently (not to my knowledge, it was a long time ago, at least in internet years) I kinda lost interest

Being very much English I would agree the secret to the universe is a good cuppa tea

I agree. Drinking tea helped us to be the world's dominant power not long ago.

Anyway, I don't expect you to reply to this post because you are from 2006 and I'm from your future so you may not be posting on this dicussion forum in my time.

Edited by Blackwhite

I agree. Drinking tea helped us to be the world's dominant power not long ago.

Anyway, I don't expect you to reply to this post because you are from 2006 and I'm from your future so you may not be posting on this dicussion forum in my time.

Heh, I think having all those tea-breaks is what eventually made you English loose your empire.

Heh, I think having all those tea-breaks is what eventually made you English loose your empire.

nope it was the visits to the dentist ;)

the time drinking tea was made up by not bathing. :P

nope it was the visits to the dentist ;)

the time drinking tea was made up by not bathing. :P

Something makes me feel that you are not an Englishman.

But I do like the idea that at some moments in history some Brittish commanders said, "Fk off, I am having tea now. Come back later".

:lol:

Edited by Abramelin

Something makes me feel that you are not an Englishman.

But I do like the idea that at some moments in history some Brittish commanders said, "Fk off, I am having tea now. Come back later".

:lol:

think north, more man skirts :P

think north, more man skirts :P

Hahaha!! A Scot, I should have known.

Btw, this site was created by Scots.

Did I say I really love Billy Connelly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNqUW5wwTE

Tears are falling from my cheeks when I listen to him, laughing like a madman. This is your ****ing Scottish Jesus, ok?

Edited by Abramelin

Hahaha!! A Scot, I should have known.

Btw, this site was created by Scots.

Did I say I really love Billy Connelly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNqUW5wwTE

Tears are falling from my cheeks when I listen to him, laughing like a madman. This is your ****ing Scottish Jesus, ok?

haha of course!

haha of course!

Would you believe this guy was the sole reason I wanted to visit Scotland??

Hah, it was.

I went there, backpacking, I wandered through your mountains, with a girlfriend complaining every ten feet we travelled.

But when she started moaning, I had to think of Connelly, and laughed.

She started thinking I had lost my marbles, LOL.

Sorry admins for derailing this thread.

I just love to have a good laugh.

i just read all of this post and on the very first page its says about the number being the key to the universe and that the two rings could be used in harmony to allow the lifting of heavy objects. This could be true as the Tibetan monks had been recording moving boulders with a selection of instruments in a certain sequence without touching the rock; there is a much more in depth description on google if you look hard enough :)

i just read all of this post and on the very first page its says about the number being the key to the universe and that the two rings could be used in harmony to allow the lifting of heavy objects. This could be true as the Tibetan monks had been recording moving boulders with a selection of instruments in a certain sequence without touching the rock; there is a much more in depth description on google if you look hard enough :)

welcome and your politeness will take you a long way here.

good to see manners, however any fantastical claim here requires extensive proof as the older members or long time lurkers like myself are all horribly jaded by baseless claims.

but welcome none the less.

I doubt you've read all of the posts, after all in this thread somewhere are examples of him using hoists, block and tackle.

Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of U.S.and Southwest 157th Ave. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.If you had visited Coral Castle in the 1940s you would have been greeted enthusiastically by a man weighing a mere 100 pounds and standing just over 5 feet tall. He would have asked you for ten cents admission and introduced you to his fantasy world. Coral Castle in Homestead, Florida, is one of the most amazing structures ever built. In terms of accomplishment, it's been compared to Stonehenge, ancient Greek temples, and even the great pyramids of Egypt. It is amazing - some even say miraculous - because it was quarried, fashioned, transported, and constructed by one man: Edward Leedskalnin, a 5-ft. tall, 100-lb. Latvian immigrant.

When you copy and paste please be so kind in the furture to give a sorce or do it as a quote.

I am a very kind person, so i'll help you this time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

• 1 year later...

Funny, you did not read the former posts, eh? LOL

.....sigh.......

The only thing I saw was that it takes more energy to create the magnets than the machine will put out. My thought is simply this if it costs $800 for a 10 hp electric motor or I can build one of these for several hundred less plus it don't need electric to run. So my question remains will it run.

You may not get a reply to your post as you quoted a post more than 3 years old.