Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Debate Picture

Merc14

If a picture tells 1,000 words, this one is War & Peace :w00t:

r620-f366f40a01a5917f4c85c3c187874318.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

huh-meme-generator-huh-what-0e4b63.jpg?1324842597.jpg Edited by Legaia
  • Like 3

Mitt's happy because he's the winner and the Obamas are angry because Mitt beat them.

Of course, given that Mitt basically spoke nonsense that sounds good for the entire debate the phrase "phyric victory" leaps to mind.

• Like 1

Mitt's happy because he's the winner and the Obamas are angry because Mitt beat them.

Of course, given that Mitt basically spoke nonsense that sounds good for the entire debate the phrase "phyric victory" leaps to mind.

Great point. I couldn't remember that term last night, but I new it was the name of a king. :tu:

Small point, it's Pyrrhic. Two r's and put the h near the end. Sorry, not trying to be a grammar nazi. :su

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

It's Pyrrhic Victory and being a poor loser, like your hero Obama, speaks volumes about your character. BTW, nonsense is the myth your side has built up around this dope the last 5 years. You want to know why he got his ass handed to him last night? Here is why:

1. The SOB never has a press conference that isn't staged with only select questions handed out to select, sycophant reporters so that he isn't challenged.

2. He never speaks unless he is on a teleprompter reading a speech prepared by someone else and the few times he did we got "You didn't build that." gaffes.

3. The press has covered up for this man like nothing we have seen since FDR which has given him an ego so inflated and so undeserved that he is unable to handle being challenged. Last night was the result.

4. He doesn't know his job because he hasn't been doing it. Proof: he has played more golf than any president in history, he has done more fund raisers than any president in history, he has taken more vacations than any president in history and his daily schedule is laughably empty.

5. For the first tme in his professional life he has a record to defend. He voted not present most of the time in the both senates he served on so he is an unknown, until now.

6. How the hell do you defend the results of the last four years? You can't and blaming Bush doesn't cut it now. Buck stops here man-child.

I could go on but the bottomline is he is SOFT and he doesn't like the job of president but loves the perks. He is going to get slaughtered in the next debates because he can't defend his record. He can't hide anymore, for the first time in his life he is being graded and he failed. That is why he lost.

Obama looked like a burnt-out case to me, no fire in the belly, seemed like he wanted to go home to bed. Maybe this race isn't over yet.

Great picture Obama was beat..obama spoke out his butt all night.

And the left is makeing excuses for obama lol

Edited by coolguy

It's Pyrrhic Victory and being a poor loser, like your hero Obama, speaks volumes about your character. BTW, nonsense is the myth your side has built up around this dope the last 5 years.

A good example of how politics have become a b-astardized us vs. them, where the only option is to choose a popular side, or be ignored. Choosing a "side" apparently also speaks of your personal character in any points or observations you attempt to make involving political discussion.

I guess this is just sports to some.

Yes it is nothing more then a game. One decided before the common folk even vote. It`s like the old school wwf the winner is always decided and does it matter.

• Like 1

everything is wonderful,,, don't quite know why yer writing in the first place... loll

What bit is .. is the people you couln't stand in high school...... the brown nowsrs ... the suck ups... the clas presidents and student council folk follloweoing their career path and telling you whaqt to do with your life.

thjats all il say about tghat

• Like 1

A good example of how politics have become a b-astardized us vs. them, where the only option is to choose a popular side, or be ignored. Choosing a "side" apparently also speaks of your personal character in any points or observations you attempt to make involving political discussion.

I voted for Bush and he turned out to be a liar. Tricked me and it p***ed me off. It also hurt this country. He ran as a conservative and served as a moderate. Romney may do the same but I don't think so, well, at least I don't hope so. Obama's presidency has been an abject failure and has harmed this country like no other administration in history, literally. He needs to be voted out along with his democrat senate.

I have no idea what the republicans will do after they win, I was certainly fooled in 2000 as they did nothing they ran on. I do know the democrats, with similar power, have done massive damage, against the will of the people, during the last 4 years.

This isn't sport, it is our lives and my kid's life. If Romney pulls a Bush and panders to the left we are done. ALl we can do is hope the guy is legit and vote for him. This is our last chance, IMHO.

I voted for Bush and he turned out to be a liar. Tricked me and it p***ed me off. It also hurt this country.

Now wait just a goddamn minute. You're going to tell me a politician turned out to be a liar?

Malarkey.

• Like 2

Liberal media says Romney won. Since it is the Liberal media and the cannot report accurate facts, I can only assume Obama won...right Repubs?

• Like 1

how does sayinf "Obama lost, but Mitt's victory is a pyrrhic one" make me a worshipper of Obama?

Liberal media says Romney won. Since it is the Liberal media and the cannot report accurate facts, I can only assume Obama won...right Repubs?

Yeah, you go with that. Obama killed it. I also heard that he was play acting to set a trap for Romney to beat him in the later debates, the ones that really matter. Oh yeah, I also heard that that this debate doesn't really matter and the 67 million who watched it won't remember a thing. Lehrer's fault and Romney was too mean are a couple others. All is well, go back to sleep.

I think my favorite excuse was from Al Gore: “I’m going to say something controversial here. Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started. Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet, and you only have a few hours to adjust. I don't know... Maybe."

how does sayinf "Obama lost, but Mitt's victory is a pyrrhic one" make me a worshipper of Obama?

Because you are pandering. First of all, a Pyrrhic victory is one where the cost was so high that winning another battle will wipe you out, so how does that apply to Romney? Did this debate somehow cost him so much taht if he wins the next one he loses the election? :unsure2: Only an Obamamaniac would see debate as a bad thing for Romney.

Honestly, it is jusu one debate, that is all. If Romney had performed as Obama did he would be finished but a sitting President can survive this. That said, winning a debate is in no way a bad thing or a Pyrrihic victory, Romney did very well, it helped him and hurt Obama but there is a lot of time left and anything can happen.

I think my favorite excuse was from Al Gore: "I'm going to say something controversial here. Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started. Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet, and you only have a few hours to adjust. I don't know... Maybe."

27871143.jpg

Yeah, you go with that. Obama killed it. I also heard that he was play acting to set a trap for Romney to beat him in the later debates, the ones that really matter. Oh yeah, I also heard that that this debate doesn't really matter and the 67 million who watched it won't remember a thing. Lehrer's fault and Romney was too mean are a couple others. All is well, go back to sleep.

Someone doesn't understand a joke...

Honestly, if my guy got beaten like Obama did on Wednesday I'd admit it, take my whoopin' and move on letting it die and work on beating the opponent in the next debate. Instead, the enraged left keeps fanning the flames of the wreckage and getting sillier as the days go by. Apparently the kooks over at the Daily Kos have decided Romney won because he had a cheat sheet flled with zingers. The cheat sheet is actually a handkerchief that Romney used throughout the debate but that doesn't stop the nuts from doing everything they can to prove their guy sisn't as dopie as he appeared. Too funny. :w00t:

I am sick of talking about the debate. It is over and done with and there are two more to screw up in the next month so time move on but I can't let this stuff pass.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/05/1140435/-Did-Mitt-use-crib-notes-for-the-debate

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/romney-cheat-sheet-was-a-handkerchief-campaign

Does anyone honestly think that Biden is going to come out looking good? The guy is a joke. I don't know a heck of a lot about Ryan yet but I'm sure Romney picked him for good reason. The day after the debate Biden proudly announced a trillion dollar tax hike. That's one of a hundred stupid remarks in recent months. He's energetic but comes off as complete fool.

Biden hasn't been around for all these years because he's a goofball. The guy is a career poltiician and knows how to work it.

On the debate itself. This was certainly Mitt's best showing. I have to be honest, it gives me much to think about.

But, winning a debate does not equate winning the election.